Warmth

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's P.O.V

Achoo!

There's that sneeze again. That sneeze would always ring to my ears every once in awhile. I told Jungkook yesterday that he should rest, but what did that little twerp do again? Did he stayed up all night and played video games or did he do something else? Aish, and now he is going home in that condition? Not being able to take it anymore, just before I head out the office I stopped by his cubicle.

"Jungkook, what did I tell you to do yesterday?" I groaned, as I decided to help him up. "And we haven't finished discussing about some things, why were you out in the rain looking for a bracelet? Let me emphasize it, a bracelet. You could always get a new one since from what I know, the Jeon's company is earning profit every now and then. Now, spill the beans."

"Sheesh, what are you a granny?" Jungkook scrunched his nose, crossing his arms.

Let's just bare with the attitude this guy has. 

"I'm not, actually. I'm the Vice Preseident of the company. Now, tell me."

"Alright, granny." Jungkook huffed. "The bracelet is just important to me, I guess. But I don't think I can find it anymore actually. Someone must have swept it away."

"Is that so?" I raised a brow. "If that's the case, then it looks like I have no right to argue. But still, you could have asked for a day-off until you feel better, Jungkook. Why would you do all the hassle and go to work in this condition? Are you this dedicated to work? Besides, I don't think Taehyung will be pretty much pleased with the actions you're showing."

"Well, Tae probably didn't want me to be absent today since -- "

Oh, right. Why am I making conclusions as if Taehyung treats this guy as someone he loves to bits. I forgot that he just uses this guy for his entertainment. What a . "Still, you could have at least called any of us and ask for a day-off. I'm sure Taehyung nor I wouldn't mind at all." Well, duh, of course Taehyung wouldn't mind. He'll be in the bar, anyways if that happens.

"Now, how do I put this... I tried to ring Tae's phone for a few times but he seemed to ignore that call. I wanted to ask him if I could take the day off, but he's been ignoring them so I came to a conclusion that maybe he doesn't want me to get a day-off?"

"Hold on right there, Jungkook, you're telling me that Taehyung ignored your calls?"

"He may be busy, Jin." Jungkook defended.

"Busy? Busy my . That of his must be twitching somewhere and he probably ignored your call since he is ing." I rolled my eyes. "Do you have a driver today?"

"No. I told Changwoo that I can manage to commute going to my apartment since it's not that far."

"Alright. I'll drive you home." I declared.

Side by side, walking in the same direction, it wasn't long 'till we arrived in the lobby of the building. Jungkook told me he was going to be getting some papers in the bank and it won't take that long, so I decided to hurry up and get the car ready. Just as I was walking down towards my car in the basement, look at the person who decided to show up his image in my eyes.

"Taehyung," I called out his name. "Why didn't you allow Jungkook to take a day-off?" I questioned.

"Day-off? that guy didn't even call me." He sneered.

"What do you mean that he didn't call you? He tried to call you numerous times yet you ing ignored his calls."

"So, you were with him the other day, huh? Tch. I didn't know he's that type of guy."

"I didn't know you were that type of guy either." I countered. "Look, just let the guy have some time to have a day-off. He'll be needing it."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Do whatever the you wanna do, Seokjin. Now hurry up and get the out, you're making my head bleed with your rants." The man rolled his eyes as he hopped in his car.

He's not even bothering to come on and check up on his boyfriend? What a dip this guy is.

"Taehyung!" I called out, but it seems like he ignored my calls and drove away. What a jerk. Tell me again on how did Jungkook fall for this ? This worthless piece of .

Groaning from the stand, I decided to retreat for now and head on my own way. Starting the car engine, I began to slide out my car from the tight parking space, before I smoothly took a turn and head out towards the entrance. And what a perfect timing it is, there's Jungkook outside, papers on his hands, his backpack slumped over his shoulder.

As I took a close drive, I noticed on how he tried to burry himself within his jacket. This kid. And the fact that he argues with me that he's fine in every sort of way. 

Stopping my car on the side, and putting it on hazard, I watched as Jungkook hops in the passenger seat right beside mine. I gave him a smile, "You alright, Jungkook?" I asked. "Make yourself comfortable in this whole drive, alright?"

"M'kay, Jin." Jungkook replied, as he placed his seatbelt on, and began to lay his head on his backpack that was placed on his lap.

Seeing that he seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter