Get-Away PT. 3

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

My eyes followed Taehyung who seemingly made a swift move. Is Jungkook that important to him? I thought he treated this whole as a game in the first place. I'll root for him anyways. On the other hand, my eyes followed the new guy. "You..." I glanced at this young man. "Who are you again...?"

And at the very moment, I swore I could picture him to mentally face palm. "It's Park Jimin," He sighed.

"Park Jimin?" I arched a brow, before nodding my head in approval. He's the son of that famous designer. Though, I can't really remember the name. "Wanna room with me?"

"Uh..." Jimin tried to mouth the right words.

"As long as you don't have any weird sleeping habits, I could get along with it." I assured, taking one of they keys. My backpack was slumped over my shoulder, and another bag was wrapped around my fingers. My free hand held the keys. Ah, who knew this will leave a lot of weight on my body. 

As I began to walk towards the room, I noticed the little presence of the guy who was supposed to room with me. I darted my attention back to Jimin who seemed to be falling behind, "Hurry it up will you?"

And that was his cue to quicken his pace. I rolled my eyes as I struggled to open the door. Why did we even chose to use keys to open the door when we could use cards? God, this is being such a hassle.

"Ah, Yoongi, let me open the door." Jimin said.

Without any hesitation or whatsoever, I quickly passed the keys to him. Once the door was finally open, I made him go first before I followed. I quickly dropped my bags to the side and the first thing I did was to lie down on the bed right next to the window. "Ah, this is nice. Don't you think so?"

"It seems like it is..." Jimin replied, taking a seat on the couch by the side. "How about the other two though? Would they be alright?"

"Now, isn't this nice. Ah, this is heartwarming really. You, caring for us already. Thanks. Jungkook really did bring a good friend along." I praised.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "You still didn't answer my question yet."

"Oh, you mean Namjoon and Hoseok? Those two will be fine. They both have weird sleeping habits anyways," I brushed off. "Why?" I sat up from my current position. "Making any regrets on rooming with me?"

Jimin narrowed his eyes for a moment, before directing his gaze back to his phone, "I never sent any complaints."

"Oh? Or is it because you wanted to room with Jungkook?" I teased. "But you do know he's with Taehyung, right?" Why not? I'm in one of my moods right now to tease some people. This will be amusing.

"Leave Jungkookie out of this."

"Why Jimin, is there something wrong mentioning Jungkook in our conversation?" I mused. "Ignoring me now, aren't you? You're no fun, Jimin." 

"You don't even know me..." He muttered.

"What's that?"

"Nothing."

And I thought things won't level up, but it seems like they did. Maybe having Park Jimin as my roommate isn't that bad as I thought it would be. But isn't the atmosphere beginning to heat up a little? "Hey, you...!" I called out.

"I have a name." He glared.

"Whatever. Can you turn up the air conditioner a little bit? It's beginning to heat up over here." I stated.

Being the nice guy he is, Jimin took the remote and began adjusting the degree on the conditioner.

"Yeah, keep it like that. And can you move the air a little to the side? And close the curtains. The light is a little too bright."

Swallowing a whole lot a patience, Jimin followed.

"And can you bring me some water?" I requested.

My eyes followed the figure who disappeared to one corner only to come back with a bottle of water. 

Jimin placed the bottle of water right by the nightstand, pushing a fake smile on his lips, "Is there anything else you need, Yoongi?"

"You can go back to whatever it is you're doing. Just keep it down," A yawn followed my sentece. Who knew I would still be tired after that long nap on the plane ride? Whatever. I'll be alive sooner or later after I sleep this through.

Park Jimin's P.O.V

I thought rooming with this Yoongi guy would be great, but I take it all back.

This guy is seriously lazy and so forth. What am I? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter