Get-Away PT. 4

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

"Baby, are you all set?"

"Yeah," I replied, fixing up the beanie I had on. "How about you, Tae? All good?"

"Of course, I am. You really do have a love for plain shirts, don't you?" He chuckled.

"Seems like it." I laughed, as we both exited the room heading towards the elevator.

We're currently on our way to eat breakfast on the lobby. The hotel usually sets up a breakfast buffet on times like these and it's pretty cool on how Taehyung was able to get all this access for free. From my view, I'm sure you are in need to pay an amount of money to be able to dig in.

"Want me to feed you, Kookie?" Taehyung offered.

"No, thanks. I can handle these kind of stuffs on my own, actually." I rejected, earning an amused smile.

"Acting all manly now I see? But it's obvious you like the feeling of being spoiled by yours truly," Taehyung joked, giving a kiss to the cheek.

"I'm not that type of person." I said with a fake annoyance evident on my use of tone.

Taehyung rolled his eyes upon hearing that remark.

We both walked towards the buffet hand in hand. The lady who seemed to question us if we had any ticket or whatsoever stopped mid on her sentence when she probably recognized who it is. I wanted to snort. The look on her face was just priceless when she figured out it was Taehyung, I guess. I hurriedly took a plate and began filling it up with some food.

There were loads of food, god. Well, it is a buffet. I think my mouth is watering or some sort. I refrained myself from getting too much so it basically ended up with me having a tuna sandwich on my place, some eggs and bacon. Basic breakfast, right? Taehyung on the other hand. His plate was filled with some stuffs that looked foreign in my eyes.

A smirk played on Taehyung's lips, "Want some, Kookie?" He offered once again, swaying that fluffy type of bread in front of my eyes. "It's famous around here. It's called a Roti prata." 

Why didn't I even think of getting the basic Malaysian breakfast instead? Oh, that's right. It all looked so foreign and I was a little unsure so I decided to just pick up the food that's the common breakfast in any type of country. Sandwich, Eggs, and Bacon. I pursed my lips as he teasingly moved his fork back and forth. 

"I give up, give it to me, Tae." I surrendered, ready to take the fork in his hands when he stopped me mid way.

"Ask nicely."

My brows furrowed in confusion, "I am asking nicely."

"That's not how I want it." He pushed further.

I winkled my nose, displeased obviously. "Tae, just give it to me."

"Do you not know the meaning of ask nicely?"

A pout formed into my lips. I was really reluctant to do this, but that Roti prata was just too much. And there isn't any left on the counter. Shame isn't it? I took a deep breath, "Tae," I tried to call out his name cutely. "Please give it to Kookie."

A bright expression suddenly flashed on Taehyung's face, "See, that's just what you need to do. It isn't that bad right?" 

From the looks of it, he was enjoying it. What a er.

"Now, say ah ~" He brought the fork over to my lips.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Open up, Kookie." Taehyung grinned.

I almost cringed, I swear to god. But what the actual , I'm making a big fuss over the fact he's going to be feeding me. I decided to get over it and just take in the slice of Roti prata on the fork. It's delicious. How do they even make this type of food? I noticed another slice of Roti prata over my lips, and I took it in again savouring the taste. It's really good.

"Kookie, you're so cute." Taehyung cooed, eating a slice from the very same fork. There was no way he would pass up the chance of getting an indirect kiss from his boyfriend after all. "Want more?" He offered another slice.

I shook my head, "No thanks, Tae. I still have to finish up the breakfast I picked up on my own. But eventually someday, I'll get some of that stuffs." I said, biting on to the sandwich, chewing it.

"If you say so, Kookie." Taehyung brushed it off, continuing to eat his one of a kind breakfast. 

It wasn't long 'till we both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter