Trip 2?? PT. 1

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

The choice of hotel wasn't bad at all. In fact, it's pretty good. I've been here for a few times, but damn, did they change a few stuffs or so? Because with the new paint, new stuffs, it seems like they did.

The arm I had wrapped around Kookie's waist got tighter once Jimin and the rest had arrived. Possessive? I'm not. I just dislike sharing my property. I then felt a hand giving a light squeeze to my shoulder.

"What is it this time, Hoseok?" I questioned, giving him a quick glance before I returned my glance to Kookie who seemed to be mesmerized by his phone to the point he didn't even notice Jimin come in.

"Taehyungie, loosen up," Hoseok gave a smile. "It's not like your Jungkookie will be taken away from you if you don't look at him for a minute or so!" He pointed out. "Don't put a large weight on your shoulders or else you'd think this whole trip will !"

"And who on earth gave you the authority to call Kookie, Jungkookie?" I arched a brow, clearly displeased. Hoseok and his nicknames.

"Awe, is it bad for someone like me to give a nickname for Jungkook? Be lucky that this isn't Seokjin who you're talking to." Hoseok gave a playful smirk. "Hey, Taehyungie. what's Jungkook's fullname?"

"I thought you're supposed to be the smart one between us. And aren't you the one who has a better memory? Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "His fullname is Jeon Jungkookie. Why?"

"Jeon Jungkookie?" Hoseok repeated. "Isn't it supposed to be only Jeon Jungkook?"

"That's what I said," A frustrated sigh escaped my lips. "I told you his name is Jeon Jungkookie." But that amused look never escaped his face. Irritated, I pushed his face away, focusing to the guy I had beside me.

"Kookie, you need to put your phone down. Unless," I trailed off. "You love your phone more than me." I frowned, sweeping the phone away from his hold.

Jungkook who saw this, wanted to mentally face palm. Taehyung's childish anticts. Really. Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "Tae, give it back." He ordered.

"But you're not even paying attention to me!" I whined.

"TaeTae, I need it now." He demanded.

I surrendered. I can never argue with this guy. I gave Kookie his phone back, handing it to him over. "Fine. But I don't want you talking to Jimin."

Jungkook's face beamed like a little kid, "Of course, Tae."

Yup, he definitely loves his phone more than me. I brought him over to where the rest was gathered, and there was Jimin handing out the keys to everyone's destined room. Yoongi handed us the key to room 204. I quickly pocketed the keys before we all headed out to our rooms. The room is pretty luxurious. It had loads of good stuffs. Not bad. It's not bad, really.

I placed our luggage on the floor whilst Kookie hurriedly crashed in on one of the beds. I chuckled, lying on the other bed soon after.

"Kookie, what's so good about that game?" I asked due to curiosity.

"This is the game that I wanted to get for quite some time, but due to someone, it was delayed. Apparently, my mom had cut off my credit cards and all that ."

And what does this have to do with me? Oh, wait, don't tell me that was the time he phoned his mom while he had this stuck up into his . 

"Look, I acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter