Anxious

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

Waking up due to the shining rays of the sun that brimmed into my eyes, I had no choice but to open them eventually.

God, the party last night. Namjoon's Masquerade Party, a lot of stuffs happened that night. Despite the rollercoaster feels I had been getting ever since the trip, the Masquerade Party seemed to have end it all and that is due to the fact of none other than, Kim Taehyung.

Rolling to my side, I felt my body bump with another. I seated from my position only to find a sleeping Taehyung.

I pondered for a moment as I think of all sorts of ways for him to end up here. I swore I told him to drop me off, but I don't remember telling him to sleep in today.

Hungry for answers, I shook the sleeping figure beside me gently. I shook Taehyung by the shoulders, whispering a few words to his ear, "Tae... Tae..." I started.

"Tae, wake up," I whispered one last time, giving a gentle kiss on to his earlobe. 

That seemed to wake him up though, seeing the fact that he began to stir in his sleep. 

Those eyelids opened gently, quickly adjusting to the sunlight that brimmed from the window. My orbs were met with his glossy ones.

"Tae, how did you got in here?" I questioned, watching him as he lazily sat himself up from his current position.

Taehyung yawned, "You passed out while I was driving you home due to exhaustion. I quickly brought a few clothes of mine or so on the way as well so I don't need to borrow your clothes oftenly whenever I would stay over unexpectedly." He explained, answering all the questions that came into my head.

I gave a smile in satisfaction. I was about to open my mouth to say something when the alarm of my phone stopped me from doing so. 

I reached out for my phone on the night stand, blinking a few times with the sudden brightness that came out of the screen.

From: HYUNG

kookie, come over today. mom is pestering me about on how i need to convince you to eat dinner with us this christmas eve. c'mon, kook. agree to it. 

A smile crept on to my lips as I read the message. Its been awhile since I had gotten a message from him.

"Tae, wanna meet my family?" I suggested.

Why not? It's Christmas Eve anyway, and it's time for them to meet the guy I'm working for and the other stuffs.

"Your family?" Taehyung was stiff for a moment. "What time?" He asked,

"Around seven thirty. Why?" I arched a brow.

"Christmas Eve?" 

"Why not." I shrugged, getting up from the bed along with Taehyung.

We both began to fix up the covers.

"I don't think so..." Taehyung objected.

"Tae, please..." I pleaded.

"You do know that -- "

"Taehyuuung..." I whined.

"Kookie, I'd love to," Taehyung started. "But to be honest, I don't really think this is the perfect moment for me to meet your family since -- "

"I'm not talking to you." I stated, throwing a few pillows to their spot, not even giving a damn if they slip off. Besides, what's so bad about meeting my family? It's not like I had any complaints when he took me to meet his father. What an .

"Kookie."

"Kookie."

"Come on, Kookie, don't be mad now, baby."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his wails.

"Kookie."

I flipped him the middle finger.

Taehyung was taken back with the actions shoved at him, he sighed.

That's where I felt a weight on my shoulders, and an arm wrapping around my waist. I could feel those peppering kisses all over my neck, causing me to shudder within the touch.

"Alright, alright, baby, you win," Taehyung gave in, giving a kiss to the earlobe.

"I knew you'd give in, Tae!" I grinned.

"I spoil you too much." Taehyung murmured, as he kept on peppering kisses.

"Alright, Tae, that's enough. I need to take a bath as well." I announced.

"Let's take a shower together then. We didn't try shower yet, didn't we? It'll feel great. Although, water isn't slick like lube at all, so it'll probably burn your hole.."

I could feel another wave of heat rush through my body. I broke free from his grasp, quickly grabbing a towel from the clost before I exited the room leaving him all alone. And I swear to god, I heard that amused laughter escaping his mouth.

.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

I spoiled him too much, didn't I? He's such a baby, I'm serious. It's amusing to find him embarrassed though. Seems like he isn't still used to the little talks I would tell him every once in awhile. And to think I've been doing those talks to him every time we're together. It's interesting on how he would quickly ditch me just from hearing those stuffs. Not bad.

So, I'll be meeting his family today, huh? I know I won't have any problems with Madame Jeon, but I'm not sure at all when it comes to his father and his older brother. 

I could feel sweat forming on my palms. I wonder how would he introduce me to his family? His boss? A friend? Or maybe he'll be introducing me as his boyfriend? I quickly ran my free hand all over my hair as I pondered on a few stuffs like on how would I introduce myself and all that .

I'm getting so worked up here and this what I dislike the most when it comes to relationships. Is this the feeling that people would get when they're meeting the family of the person they are in a relationship with? This . 

Whatever. I'll do this with my charms anyway. If I'm able to do it to Madame Jeon, I don't see why can't I do it also to the other two guys.

---

"You're hair smells really good, Kookie." I buried my nose through his strands. "It's addicting. It's a shame your fringe had gotten on to them, and now it's drying up."

"Are we seriously going to talk about this right now?" Jungkook panted, as he tried to catch in some breaths.

"You okay?" I asked, tucking in a few loose strands behind his ear. "Want me to get some pain killers?"

"I can manage." Jungkook assured. "Still, you went too rough tonight."

"Come on, Kookie, you can't leave my hormones hanging on the spot. My was aching for you." I reasoned out.

"Control your then. Unless you want some no policy happening."

"Am I being punished for being too rough here?" I queried. "You know, you can just ride me instead so you'll be able to control the force you want. But then, that would be teasing."

"Oh my god, we're literally talking about stuffs after we did ?" Jungkook choked. "What the actual ."

"Isn't it great though? At least we both know what will happen on our next ing scene. You'll be riding me."

"Good night, Taehyung."

"You're seriously just gonna turn on me like that?" I frowned, when my eyes were greeted by Kookie facing his back at me. "Don't make me spank your ."

"Try me." Jungkook challenged, shutting his eyes.

He probably thinks I'm not gonna do it at all, huh? I smirked, giving a quick smack to his .

Jungkook yelped with the sudden contact, peering over the male, giving a glare, "Not funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter