Beautiful Disaster

The Casanova's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. Did I pass out while Taehyung was carrying me back home? I felt a stinging pain coming from my knee after, I looked down only to sigh when I found out what it is. I'm so clumsy, aren't I? I looked around the room to search for the person I"m looking for. Taehyung. I sat up from my lying position and ignored the sting that shot whenever I made a movement from my knee.

I stood up from where I was and decided to look at the bathroom. But to my dismay, it's empty. "Where could he be?" I questioned to no one in particular. "Did he take a walk or so perhaps?" With that said, I decided to go and look for him outside the room.

As I was nearing the door, I heard that bickering voice of his. Is he talking with Jin? I know it's bad to listen to other people's conversation but I'm curious to why on earth does Taehyung hate Jin that much. But at the same time, there's this huge force that told me to just back away.

Ignoring my conscience, I stopped my tracks and began to listen to the conversation.

"Okay, I admit I am playing with Kookie's feelings at first, but in the present time, the date today, as time progresses, I begin to fa -- "

And at the very moment, I could feel my heart breaking into pieces. Taehyung's joking right? Don't tell me the times where I finally felt what is it like to be loved, I've been feeling it as a joke. My breathing hitched, as tears began to build up from the corners of my eyes. And the next thing I knew, my cheeks were wet. And at the very moment, the door opened revealing him.

"Kookie why are you cryi -- "

And that's where I had cut him off by sending a slap through his cheek. "What the actual , Taehyung!?" Yeah, what the actual indeed, Kim Taehyung.

"Kookie it's not what you think -- "

"I have ears, bastard. I'm not deaf at all." And that's where I knew tears were beginning to break through. "Taehyung what the actual ? You made me live my everyday life a lie." I tried not to choke on my sentences at all. "I should have known."

"Look, it's not even true so -- "

"Then isn't it true for me!?" I snapped. "For s sake, Taehyung, I heard you blurt out those words as if it was nothing."

"Dammit, Jungkook," Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. "Let me explain will you? Yes, I did treat this whole as a game but as time begins to flow, what I felt for you began to feel real and -- "

"Cut this bullcrap, Taehyung." I clicked my tongue, ignoring the flicking pain that roared up in my chest. I took in a few breaths, calming myself in process. "But hey, congratulations. Seems like you won your petty little game, didn't you? You've captured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter