The last days

Between heaven and hell: Read my story

Sound of someone's vomitting break the silence, the enclosed space of the bathroom echoes the sound more. 

 

"Sehun?" Areum rushed to his side, rubbing his back. He was on his knees, holding the toilet bowl. 

His head was extremely throbbing, regretting the awful memories from last night. Drinking, will never help him to solve any problem but making him feel worst. He should have been more aware of it. 

Feeling the warm hands on his back somehow comforts him, Areum tucked his strands of hair behind his ears from covering his eyes. 

"Better?" she wiped his mouth with her bare hands, helping him to stand up. Sehun lied on his back on the mattress, groaning when the pain came back. He heard her footsteps running down the stairs and sounds of utensils from the kitchen. His lips curled to a smile.

She never stop caring for him, no matter how much he messed up.

Counting the days, he has 3 days left to stay with her.

How time passses,

he made his way back to the bathroom. He has to make the last days meaningful and settle things down with her. Being mad at each other will hurt them more.

 

"You should stay in bed, I'll bring the food over to you. Your head must be hurting so bad" she talked with her back facing him, busy with her cooking.

"What about you, are you still mad at me?" he stood beside the counter a meter away from her.

"We call it even if you stop talking about it and give me the usual hug"

Sehun almost jumped at her, wrapping his arms around the slim waist, leaning his head on her small back. 

"I love you so much Mrs.Oh" the words came out smoothly along with his feelings.

"I love you too Mr.Oh"

Just like that, they made up, just like any old married couple. They will be quarelling and forgiving each other the next day without much thought.

 

After a simple breakfast, Sehun drove them to his parents house. They prepared a small farewell party for him. His close friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be there too. 

Simple to his mother means

a feast of korean, japanese, chinese and western foods on the table. Adding a cake on the list and many kinds of sweet deserts.

"Omma, this is too much" complained Sehun giving his mother a hug. 

"It's because I love you so much baby boy" she patted his bum receiving a laugh from the wife. 

"Omma, I'm married now. I'm not a baby anymore" he pouted. 

"Says the man who pout and whines when he didn't get what he wants"

Areum gave her mother-in-law a hug too she freezed when her palm rested on her abdomen. She flinched when the beautiful middle-age woman rubbed her palm on her flat stomach.

"Don't be so surprised, I'm just making sure" she whiepered before going back to entertain the guests.

Sehun held her hand, leading her to his two friends. He felt her palms sweating. "Why are you so nervous?"

"N-Nothing" 

"Hey man, what up?" greeted Chanyeol receiving a look from Baekhyun. "Why don't you speak like you always do, what is with the acting cool?"

"Sorry guys, we were busy cleaning up the kitchen"

"I guess 'something' must have happened there. Tragic"

"Don't get the wrong ideas Baekhyunnie hyung"

Areum got her mind elsewhere, what does she mean by making sure? Is she pregnant? Can Sehun's mother spot any changes on her? She looked at Sehun who's all smiles talking with his friends. She unconciously placed her hands on her tummy, rubbing small circles.

Sehun noticed her odd action but decided to keep quiet about it. They are in good terms and he's not going to ruin it with his reality check.

Soon, Kris arrived with Amber talking by herself by his side, Kris ignored her as usual. His eyes were fixed on Areum.

"Sweetie pie" he pull her into a hug, kissing her temple. "Looking pretty as always".

"Don't you think you're being bias, you should treat Amber like a sister too. Kris, it's not wrong to have two sisters" she straightened his shirt, patting his chest. "Go bring her something to eat, she's all alone here with strangers except our family. Accompany her"

"So considerate and I didn't lie about you glowing"

"Is it like a pregnant woman glow?" she played with her fingers, looking down to her shoes.

Kris's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you?"

"No, I don't know, I'm not sure. But I hope I am" she looked over to her husband. " Sehun's afraid of the idea of me being pregnant. He's worried"

Kris held her shoulders, trying to comfort his sister. "You don't have to rush things, focus on Nara but if you are pregnant. I'm happy for you and I believe Sehun will be the greatest father ever."

 

Areum kept it all to herself, her desire to be pregnant.

They spent the remaining days with each other, cuddling, cooking, kissing and proved their love for each other. She's a bit upset that Sehun never forgot the protection he insisted since the first day they got married. 

He packed his things for his two years stay, his side of wardrobe were almost empty. She almost burst out in tears at the sight of the empty spaces. 

"When are you bringing your stuff over to your parents house?"

"2 days after you, I just want to clean up a few stuff" she sat on his cross-legged on the floor. "Aren't you done yet?"

"Just a few more things. You're distracting me naughty girl"

"You sound so dirty" she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him for a kiss. "Our last night together, let's make it meaningful" her hands move down to the waist band of his boxers. "Let me keep you occupied"

"How can I resist when you're being so y in my shirt" he placed butterfly kisses down . "Know what? I choose to sleep on the plane" he carried her bridal style connecting their lips.

Areum smiled in between the kiss. "What about packing?"

"Stop teasing"

 

____________________

Comments plez, upvote if you love it.

Been busy errr, and prepare for the separation next chap. ^^

COMMENTS ok? Don't be silent readers anymore