Into Nothingness

Lies and Love- Myungjong One-Shot Collection

*Hello dear readers, here's a short chapter as a thank you, but there no names told so I'm trusting  you and your imagination to guess which lines are from Myungsoo, or Sungjong. Hope you enjoy this appetizer for the future chapters to come! It has been quite a dimly-lighted week, and a long day after all.

*Enjoy! Here it is then...

 

--

He was waiting for me at the same place. I hoped. We left without any words said but I…. I am holding on to that unspoken promise. That the world may change for all we care, and ourselves might get lost and remolded from years of nothing constant but changes, but we will return to that place and if ever one of us is late, neither would leave that quick. We learned to wait for years, another minute, or hour, or day wouldn’t hurt.

But no other soul came. Not even his shadow.

I stood still.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until the day I wither and die.

--

He was waiting for me at the same place. I knew. Reasoning nor explaining either side is of no importance. Love in itself is not about looking for clarity but willingness to walk without any idea if the end of the road leads to a finish line or another route leading into an endless loop. But I would never be able to return to his side. The world itself is made up of invisible walls I could never break… we could never break.

For no matter how we prove that the intentions are pure, they minds have set it to be nothing but mere, useless desire we would be able to get over with.

I stood still.

As he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until the day I wither and disappear.

-

His lips grazing mine. His gentle touches. The warmest of smiles.

They were all for me.

All of him were for me.

As mine are for him.

But these are all parts of a yesterday’s eutopia

None of them were to last for a lifetime, from the beginning we were already aware of that fact.

But I want to be selfish and claim him as mine. As he owns me.

But I end up waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

Until the day love is not measured by status, or gender, or age, or the world.

--

Those longing gazes. The soft cuddles. His bright laughters.

They were all something to look forward to.

 Something that I kept on missing.

Memories worth remembering.

That I kept on holding on to that tiny speck of hope, despite of knowing how dreaming now doesn’t mean it will the reality tomorrow.

But I need him to stay with me, as how dunes are always on the sand.

Changing but always appear.

So I end up waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

Until the day love is not simply talked as mere chemical reactions in the brain but an emotion that doesn’t need any explanation. It’s simply there to exist, and to be felt.  

.—

It will all end up well. We won’t be tangents meeting at one point and never seeing each other ever again. I would tell him I love you as much as my voice allows me to. He would laugh and answer me with a shy hug, while he buries his head to the crook of my neck even though he’s slightly taller than me. I would never cry. And he would never be hurt.

Such foolish hopes brought by love. But I’m more foolish to even trust myself to make these all come true. If thoughts could be sent up above to be answered with ‘yes’ every time, I would never know how much he really means to me.

These are all useless words.

His words would give these meaning.

Would he wait?

Until the day he could reach me?

--

He would never suffer. And I would never leave.

Everything will be fine. We won’t be mere handheld puppets acting on what the society tells us to do within the microcosm we grew up to. I would hear him say I love you and I’ll listen faithfully every single time, as I hug him as if there’s no next time I would be able to hold him that way. Then I’ll inhale his scent and accept all of him and engrave these into my mind even though I’m forgetful at other things. He will always be remembered. My heart would not falter.

Crazy, yes I am. but I am such a crazy man to push myself even though I’m already stuck in a sinkhole. If effort would always bear fruit to good and happy things, I would never know how much he really means to me.

These are all baseless acts of strength.

His face as it would become visible would regain me that hope to move forward all over again.

Would he wait?

Until the day I could reach him?

--

I am waiting.

I’ll keep on waiting.

Even if it’s only me that’s still holding on to this.

As I wither. Up until the day I die.

--

I am waiting to be able to reach him.

I’m patiently waiting until my feet bring me to him.

Even if it’s only me that’s running towards that love.

As I wither. Up until the day I disappear.

Into nothingness.

--

 

*Take care everyone, and live your life. =)

*Nope, the Myungjong Ship is never sinking.

*Who agrees? Hmmmmmmm....

*Anyways, lovelots! I'm accepting free and warm hugs so feel free to give me one. Hahaha.