through horror houses and hiding places

Lies and Love- Myungjong One-Shot Collection

*I can't believe I'm writing many fluffs these days... where did my side for the angst ones went? Anyways, because the internet here is not that good, I can't edit this the way I actually want it to be, please do understand.

*Enjoy!

You remember that moment when everyone around you freaked out when you tolld them that you like guys? Knowing the fact that you’re one as well.

You look at them with irritated yes, their jaws hanging while looking at you, their gaze seem to ask a million questions but no words are coming out.

That’s what Sungjong is experiencing at the moment.

Another guy is blushing furiously, clinging to his right arm, hiding behind him, despite the fact that the pretty boy is smaller than him, while peeking at the strangers’ faces like a kid hiding behin his mother’s skirt out of fear.

“Seriously Sungjong-ah? Since when?” asked the one with the creased forehead and the smallest eyes among the bunch of young men.

“Since high school. I’ve been actually open about it. My parents and younger brother even knows the fact that I’ve got myself a boyfriend, and they accepted it well. Why are you all so shocked anyways?”

“You never told us!” the tallest among the group exclaimed.

“You never asked. Isn’t it obvious with my way od clothing and manners?”

“We’ve always seen you as a naturally feminine guy, but, seeing you with a boyfriend, is totally a different story.” The serious-looking one and the most protective when it comes to Sungjong said with a voice full of authority.

“Why hyung? It’s fine if others judge me or mistreat me for being this, but to think that you all feel the same… disgust towards the likes of me…” the wide-eyed guy answered with tears starting to srout and threatening to fall.

“No! it’s not what we meant here Sungjongie! Are we even talking about the same idea here?!” The one who’s usually sweet and steals the maknae’s cute antics exploded.

Hearing this, Sungjong’s head whipped to Woohyun’s direction, confusion clearly seen on his pretty face. The boy behind him stoof still and stayed silent as before.

“What do you mean hyung? Aren’t we talking about me being gay here, and you guys not being fine with it?”

“Ah, no Sungjongie, it’s about you being in a relationship with a person you did not even introduced to us, and us meeting him when you two are already dating for two months.” The one with an angelic smile, excess energy, but is easily distracted explained in behalf of the other four who, if not fuming from anger, are looking at him with really sad puppy eyes (though the maknae thinks that doesn’t fit them at all) but seeing the sincerity, he could manage to not puke in front of his beloved brothers from other parents.

“Huh? That’s it? You’re angry because of me going out with Myungsoo? Not with me being gay?”

“Eeey, don’t say that. Who would ever hate you Sungjong-ah?” Sunggyu said sweetly before glaring at the now sweating guy named Myungsoo.

“Thank you hyung!” the maknae said cutely, which made Sunggyu open his arms wide waiting for a warm hug that never came. Before he could ask the petite guy, the other pointed at the man behind the oldest one, staring at Sunggyu’s back as if boring holes into it. Realizing the reason for the murderous aura surrounding the aegyo machine, he almost smack his head in alarm.

“Aaw, of course my hugs are reserved for you only, don’t sulk now Woohyun. Here.” He was about to give him a gentle hug but suddenly, the other guy pulled him possessively into a bone-crushing hug.

“You promised, okay. You’ve got to give me more hugs later as a compensation for making me worry earlier.”

“Woohyun, what would you be worried about?”

“Don’t think that I’ve forgotten about the case of his (referring to Sungjong who’s attention’s already stolen by the two) missing underwear which is actually stolen and worn by you Sunggyu dear,” the younger lad answered in a venomous tone.

“We’ve made it clear already that it was all because I’m in a hurry that time right?”

Now, it’s Sungjong’s turn to blink slowly, look shocked and interview them with great curiosity.

“Wait… what?! You two?! Since when?! I can’t believe this, kwoning that you two almost punched each other before, and you both kept on saying that you can’t stand each other…”

“Don’t get me starting about why they actually did that.” Hoya said then act as if he’s about to vomit.

“Sungjongie, if I didn’t do the right actions, this guy beside me might be already running towards you. Luckily, he realized that he actually like me after such a great plan of making him jealous.”

“Aah, is that why you suddenly spent more time with Key than us? Oooh, nice job hyung. I didn’t expect you to be really gay for each other. But wait, what do you mean he’ll run to me?”

“Well, you see, Sunggyu here might have had the smallest kind of crush towards you, but that was years ago. This is now. And you’ve got your own pair as well, right?” Sungjong’s eyes perked up with what he heard.

“So that means, you’re accepting Myungsoo now?” the youngest one asked with a hopeful gaze.

“Of cour-” He was suddenly cut off by Hoya standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

“Not so easy. If he really wants to have you Sungjong, we, as your hyungs, need to test his sincerity and level of love and affection towards you.” The others, except the Woogyu couple nodded enthusiastically.

“How?”

--

“How would entering a haunted house show his sincerity towards me?” Sungjong, hands on his waist, is standing in front of a newly-opened horror house attraction in their town. His boyfriend Myungsoo is beside him as always, hand on his pockets and is quite shivering from the cold. Before he could lean towards the slender boy who’s now got a tinge of pink on his cheeks due to the freezing temperature marking the start of the fast-approaching winter, he was pulled away by both Hoya and Sungyeol towards the other end of the line.

“Well you see maknae-ah, we know how much you like horror movies with all those tapes you’ve collected and watched, so we want to know if he could stand being with you while you’re being obsessed with all those gore and slasher films.” The dino guy answered for the others who are now surrounding Myungsoo, and standing like prison bars to ensure that the culprit would never escape. “Let’s get this working then.

After walking in with such confidence, sounds of being helpless and shout of fear, with a few curse words here and there, were heard coming from the creepy building. “Oh no!? Where’s our Sungjong?!”

“Hey guys, have you seen where that Myungsoo went?”

“Oh no! He kidnapped our maknae! Men, search the area!”

Hearing all these, the petite boy couldn’t do anything but just sigh.

“Jongie, don’t you think we should show up to them now? They seem to really worry about your disappearance.” Myungsoo asked while gently playing with his boyfriend’s hair and looking at the smirking boy with a loving gaze. He’s totally inlove with this quite sadistic boy, and he’ll accept any sides of Sungjong that are still unknown to him.

“Let them be. They acted rashly and judged you without even trying to know you better. Though I admit that I’m touched with their concern about me, I’m still hurt that they don’t trust me about who would I choose to love.”

“If I were one of them, I think I might even test that lucky guy you chose in a far worse manner. Luckily, you don’t have a hyung like me. You know, we should have told them that we’ve actually met when we both wanted to buy that horror movie dvd, what’s the titile again?”

“I think it was Nightmare on Elm Street, or was it Texas Chainsaw Massacre? No, maybe it was The Ward.”

“I hate it that I forgot one thing that started it all, this everything about us.” Myungsoo answered in a frustrated tone.

“Nah, it’s fine. It was because we both eneded up buying so many dvds then we had movie marathon together that you forgot about it. No need to worry, it’s not that I’ll love you less when you forget a thing or two.”

“I’m really happy that we could talk like this after not being able to earlier with all your hyungs around us. But, don’t you think we should already reveal ourselves? It looks like they’re the ones who are actually terrified of these things.”

“Let them enjoy the horror house longer. It’s their own idea anyways. I love them that’s why I’m giving them time to spend with each other without anyone intruding. And, don’t you want to cuddle here with me?”

“I’ll never say no to a free cuddle-time with you Jongie.”

And while everyone else are panicking for losing sight of the myungjong couple, the ones they are looking have already fallen asleep, beside the ghost mannequins and human skeleton models, sweet and peaceful smiles painted on their lips, giving a hint of them having cotton candy dreams together.

*Seeing that there are not much who gave their comments on what one shot should I make a longer version of, I'll be extending it 'til our sem break, and I'll put a notice once that time come.

*Don't forget to spread the Myungjong love, okay?

*I'll find new ones to play a prank to by showing pictures of kpop boys looking like girls. Ah, that feeling when your friends fall for your trap. Hehehe...

#myungjong.is.love