obsession

Lies and Love- Myungjong One-Shot Collection

*Here's a short one just to take my mind off from some things this day...

 

He heard it clearly.

The deep breathing coming closer to him, it sounds familiar, but he can’t bear to look whatever is there that intruded his supposed to be peaceful night’s sleep.

He felt like reaching out for his phone just to contact anyone; he can’t fall asleep right now with a stranger within his own room, the weight shifting towards the left side of his bed that he’s not occupying.

Then he realized that his phone was at the drawer on the room’s corner, remembering that he placed it there after a fight with his brother through a surprise call. And no matter how much he wants to, he doesn’t want to dare move even his finger just to ask for help. He’s all alone, feeling unsafe from the shelter he thought would be his haven.

And what could a thirteen year old like him, constantly made as a punching bag by the school bullies, petite and feminine-looking, could do to protect his self. Never did he felt so weak and vulnerable, not until this hour.

Fear sinks within him like a cobra’s fangs, slowly paralyzing him and messing with his senses. He seriously wants to shout, to run away from the creepy atmosphere but he can’t think straight at the moment. As the first tear fell from his eyes, he felt a cold hand caress his hair, slowly playing with the black locks.

“Please….please leave me alone…”

No answer, just another loud deep breath, with the cold arm now placed around his slim waist, scooting closer and inhaling in his sweet scent, unnatural for a guy.

Shivering from the contact, he kept his mouth shut, getting more afraid of what could happen to him if ever any word that would come out from his mouth agitate or anger the unwelcomed visitor.

“I’ve let your mother sliip away…. I thought I was an idiot to be that kindhearted to a tainted soul, yet…. I’m seriously happy that I’ve let her go, for she gave birth to such a beautiful lad… despite of being such a twisted woman who’s got a bad sense of choosing the right man.”

“Please… don’t hurt me….” the younger male whimpered, and flinched as the arm tightened it’s hold, as if trying to mark him as his own. It wasn’t meant to hurt, he tries to think that maybe, there’s still some kindness left in the stranger, that maybe-

“…and to think that I’m not making any plans of torturing, or worse, killing you, after all those conflicts of mine with your parents…. I can’t bear to put a scratch on the face that I wouldn’t get tired looking at.”

More tears fell down his now closed eyes like two trails of streams down his cheeks now ghostly pale out of pure fear,  after the stranger pulled him to lie straight on his back, and him towering on top, his lips nearing towards the boy’s neck.

“….and I’ve lived for so long that I forgot how it felt to be attracted to this extent… then you dare to break me?”

“I don’t know what-”

“And you dare to not look at me while I’m talking to you?”

“…I can’t… I can’t do…”

The smaller guy trembled as he felt cold hands touch his closed eyes gently, and he sighed at the loss of contact, hoping for the stranger to go away already and leave him in peace.

“…it’s worse this time, and you’re so unlucky that a crazed creature became obsessed with a weakling like you…”

And as he felt warm breath on his neck, he lost conciousness.

“…and as long as you’re being adorable like this, you could never get rid of me… I’m just having a little fun and you’’ve fell asleep already… of course I could never bite you, and force you to be like me… I could never share this kind of loneliness with you.” Genuine, yet quite a sad laughter escaped his lips as he cooed at the sleeping figure of Sungjong, and gently kissed him on the lips, staying there for a few more seconds, “…you can stop pretending now that you’ve lost consciousness, I know for a fact that you’re totally awake, and by the way, I’m Myungsoo,” the stranger said in now a friendly manner before leaping out the window.

And as the last of his shadow was gone, the petite guy opened his eyes slowly, hand touching his lips still feeling the other’s soft ones.

And he couldn’t believe his self when he realized he’s looking forward to the next nights of trying to hide his anticipation towards an impossible love story. He just hopes that he’ll still look as afraid as he had shown earlier. Luckily, the stranger took his quick hearbeat as sign of overflowing fear and not of excitement.

Maybe he’ll try to not close his eyes once the strange guy looked at him straight in the face for the second time. He wouldn’t mind seeing the image  of that someone that could make him feel this way in just one meeting.

He doesn’t mind if he bites him as well.

 

*I want Sungjong to be the vampire but then, imagining him in this situation reminds me of a totally cute cat, so I made him much younger than he actually is as well.

*Have a peaceful and fruitful week everyone.

*I don't have much energy so bye for today...

#myungjong.will.always.be.there