endless

Lies and Love- Myungjong One-Shot Collection

*It's not that I don't miss my other otps, it just happened that I'm so into Myungjong these days, it hurts to not see them together. Hehe.Here's another myungjong version of one of my 2ne1 one shots.

*Alright, because who thinks that it's only Sungjong who fits the role of a vampire?

 

Never love someone when you’re told to; love someone because you want to.

Never let me down, for I hold on to a promise once you hand me one. Don’t make me trust you if you cannot be honest at all. Stop complaining when you cannot even give a single thing that can please me. Just don’t walk towards the door when you know you’ll just come to me, on your knees, asking for forgiveness.

“Who gave you the right to hurt me like hell?!”

The man on the other line stayed silent, as if waiting to be scolded more and is willing to accept all the words of hate thrown upon him at the moment. He has given the younger one reason to be mad at him, so he’s allowing him to forget his sheep skin and be the wolf that could skin him alive if they were talking face to face.

“I hate you so much I just want to break your neck and legs until you can’t walk anymore then I’ll hurt you more until you beg for me to stop!”

Still silence.

“I was sure about us. I’ve imagined a life with you, I’ve imagined having your little versions sitting on my lap while I’m telling them our story… yet you let everything crumble in a snap. Now what, you’ve enjoyed? You’ve had enough of your pretending games? Are you that naïve not to see the consequences of your choices?!”

“Sungjong….”

“Never say my name again! Just get lost and get the hell out of my life!”

The one called Sungjong threw his phone in the nearest trash can and stomped his way home, with his heart crushed into pieces, he expects to feel lighter, yet his chest weighed heavier than lead. The weather didn’t help at all in lightening his mood.

With the first snowflake hitting his blonde hair, memories surged in like beads in a string. That day he saw him on his knees, putting a ring on the slender finger of the girl Sungjong believes is the one Myungsoo’s truly in love with, while staring through the glass walls of an Italian restaurant where he first confessed to Sungjong and told him words of love that melted his heart on the spot.

I fell so deep it’s hard to climb back.

---

“You love him so much right?”

“Jessica, just stop, please.”

“You love him so much that you’re willing to spend the rest of your life with a stranger who happened to be the girl who’s going to be tied to you because of your family’s decision, just to make sure of his safety.”

“Just stop!”

The girl called Jessica just smirked, her eyes as cold as eyes pierce through him like sheets of sleet.

“You did not even told him the real you in the first place, and you let him believe that you and him together is possible. The public would keep on judging you being both guys no matter what effort you use to give him a peaceful life.”

“I’m with you now, why are you doing this? Stop acting like a brat.”

“You’re a vampire Myungsoo, you’re got bloodlust, and you already stopped aging a year ago. You really expect your relationship with him to work just fine like normal persons?”

A loud slap. If Jessica is not of the same kind as Myungsoo, her neck would have already snapped by the impact of his action.

“Wow, you really do love him. But the sad reality? You can never be together. Sorry not sorry.”

The sound of her stilettos resonated within the hollow room. He knows he’s done wrong by hitting Jessica, yet the blows of her words were of greater impact to him, because it’s the truth, and he can’t change his gender, nor his bloodline.

He can never change his life.

Everyone that he loves would grow weak and old, yet he’ll remain as youthful as ever.

Both of them are broken at the moment, but he knows that soon, Sungjong can cope up with the heartbreak and move on and build his own family in the future as he always told him, yet he’ll remember it every single day that he’s alive.

---

He was left bathing in his own blood from the couple of stab wounds done to his petite body. What was left of his trembling physique is a weak pulse that won’t hold him alive for long. Few minutes more and he’ll be gone. He was not sure if it’s due to the amount of blood he’d lost, but he thinks that he caught a glimpse of a shadow approaching him. With his once bright eyes losing its light and tears streaming down his cheeks like dew drops on lotus petals, he prayed that it’s help that came.

Before he lost consciousness, he felt strong arms lift him. He knows he’s nearing death, yet he felt safe.

---

“I’ve made it! It worked!”

“Myungsoo? What the…. How am I still alive right now?”

Sungjong patted his cheeks to make sure everything was not part of his hallucinations or if he’s still asleep and just in a really deep dream. Surprisingly, his own hand touching his skin leaves cold traces, yet he felt so alive, as if adrenaline has just started to pump her up and move down travelling freely within his venous system.

Loud banging on the door and Myungsoo was sure they only got a few minutes left before they are toppled over by his family’s guardians. Once they start to slip away into the night, he’s sure it will be another couple of hours before they could track them down again.

“Sungjong, trust me, we need to go right now. You might still be in shock, but I promise you that I’ll explain everything once I’m sure you’re safe again. Just hold my hand, and I won’t let you go again. Screw the traditions; they broke their pledge first by attacking you.”

“What traditions? What pledge?! Aish! My head is spinning with all the facts! Why the hell do I even believe right now that I just need to trust you?!”

“That’s because you love me, and I want to prove to you again that everything about us, that’s all true. It didn’t change and it won’t change.”

The pounding on the door got louder, thus Myungsoo just pulled him and together they jumped off his apartment’s window.

“Starting from now, I won’t let go.”

 

*I know, I know, finally a myungjong fic of mine where they ended up together. It's better if that happens in reality though, 'wink' 'wink'

*Who do you guys think fits the vampire role better?

*Myungjong.is.love