New house.

Falling in love with a fool

Today i was going to update 2 chapters but i'm only gonna update one because i didn't write the other one( I WAS WATCHING YOOGEUN PIC. AND OMG HE'S SOO CUTEEEEEE) well hope you enjoy itttt <3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOREkPq1aVQ


I was sleeping so peacefully in my soft bed, dreaming with a sunny day and me playing in the beach when...-" TOMATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"- Someone shouted and i fell of my bed.*F%&/*-" Oh! you-ah are you ok?"- I open my eyes, i was rubbing my *Ouch...*

"Chunji...why are you here?"- I said and he smiled.

" I told you i was going to come here at 10:00"- He said and i watch my clock * 10 am...O'CLOCK*

" Yes, but you were drunk i didn't think that you would be alive today"- I said and he chuckles and carried me, i was still on the ground.-" Why are you carrying me?"

" You are so thing...hahaha well we have to start the removal"

"But i don't even wash my face yet"- I said and he start walking to the restroom, i was in his arms like bridal stile, he put me beside the laver.-"What are you..."- he interrupted me.

" Shh!"- He shushed me, he grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste-" Now open you mouth"- He said and i nodded. I opened my mouth and he started to brush my teeth.-" haha this is so funny haha i feel like an eomma*- i chuckled and he smiled, he finished brushing my teeth.-"Come close to the laver"- i did it-" Now close your eyes."

"Chunji-shi...this is really not necesary"- He glared me and i closed my eyes.

"Please dont ruin my eomma moment"- He said and i laughed.

"hahaha Chunji are you high?"- I said.

"No, i think is the hangover but still!"- He started to wash my face and then he dried my face.-" Now you are ready, you are so pretty"- he said and i smiled, he gave me a peak.-" Ok let's start"- We started packing my clothes and put it in the car of her mom.

" Oppa, i have to take my bed too?"- I said and he nods.

"Yes, we are not gonna sleep in the same room"- He said and i nodded, i started to disarm my bed and then tried to take the mattres to the car but i failed. At the end Chunji helped me, we ended kinda quick because i didn't have alot of things, almost all my things were in still in China.-" Woow how can you have so many clothes?"- i laughed.

"Chunji-goon is your house near to her?"- I asked and he shook his head.

"No, actually is near to KNUA because we are gonna study there"- he said and i made a O with my mouth. Yes, we'll study in KNUA(korean national university of arts), he's gonna study music and i'm gonna study musical productions.

"Oh talking about that, when our classes gonna start?"- I asked and he made a grin of thinking.

" I think march 4th"-he said-" So we have 2 months of vacations"

"YEYY!"- I celebrated, and he grinned.-" Ok sumbae now let's go to your new house"- He hugged me.

"OUR new house"- He said and i tried to not smile*Our...*-" So...Let's go?"

"Yes, just wait a second"- I said and he nodded, i went inside my house to look for my dad-" DADDD!"- I shouted.

"HEREEE!"- He shouted from the kitchen.

I walked to there-" Appa i'm going now"- I said and he nodded and came close to me.

"I'm gonna miss you honey"-He hugged me and i smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you too daddy, i'm gonna come to visit you frequently"- I said and he grinned.-" Appa you look so handsome today"

"You think so?"- He smiled and stared at himself.

"Yes, are you gonna hang out?"- I asked and he looked away.-" YAH! KIM SI YOUNG!"- I shouted and he looked at me.

"Bwha?"-He said with puppy eyes.

"You are gonna hang out? WOOOOW WITH WHOOO?"- I asked, i was happy for my father, he needed a girlfriend.

"B-bwha? pshh what are you talking about?"- He looked away, i grinned.

"haha come on you can't lie, you are gonna hang out"- I said and he shook his head. *eish...such a kid*-" You are not? so why are you wearing a nice shirt and nice tie, even you put nice shoes"- I said and went close to him-" Tell me daddy"

"What! i can't dress well for stay at home?"- he said and i sigh.

"Tell me!!"- i tickled him.-" tell meee!!"

"hahahahhaha yah! stop hahahahahhaa ok ok hahahahhaa i'm gonna tell you"- He said and i stopped.-" I'm gonna hang out with...Kyung Hee"-he blushed.* Kyung Hee Kyung Hee...i know that name...wait!*

"Chunji's mom?"- I was in shock.

"Yes..."- he said.

" WAAA! Congrats appa!!!"- I jumped and he was like I-have-a-weird-daughter-" I really like that ma'am she's so nice and cute"- He chuckles.

"I know, i think i like her"- He said and i saw sparkle in his eyes *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE* I hugged him.

"I'm so happy for you dad"- I said and he smiled.

" Ok Ok you have to go"- He said and i nodded.

I walked to the door and before i went out i shouted-" CALL ME WHEN YOUR DATE ENDS!"

"OK!!"- He shouted, i closed the door and i saw Chunji staring at me.

"Oh my god Chunji"- I said and grabbed his hands and started to jump.-" My dad has a date!!"- I almost shouted, yes sometimes i'm kinda weird.

"Really? woow"- He said and i was still jumping.-"With who?"- I stopped, *should i tell him...?*

"Emm...well...with your mom..."- I looked away.

"Bwha...?"- He was in shock i think-"YEYYY! MY MOM HAS A DATEE"- He started jumping and i smiled, i jumped with him.

"hahahahaha i hope them like each other"-I said and he nodded.

"You are gonna be like my sister/girlfriend"- He chuckled and i nodded.

We kept celebrating like for 5 minutes and then i ride on the car-" Sumbae let's go"- I said and he ride on the car too, he drove for a while *it's a little far...* until we arrived to a nice building.

" Here we are"- He said and i got off the car.

"Woow it's really nice"- I said, it was a building with 15 flats.-" In which flat are we?"

"10th"- He said and i sigh, he chuckles-" Don't worry there's a elevator"- I chuckles and we entered to the building, we arrived to our department.

"wooooooooow"- I was happy/shock/without words.

"You like it?"- He said and i nodded.-" I'm glad to hear that"

I started to walk in the department, and it was awesome/huge/the department of my dreams-"Chunji-shi...how are we gonna pay this?"- I asked and he smiled.

"There's no need to pay"- He said and i blinked.

"Bwha?"- I said and he smiled.

" Yes, my dad before he dies left me a heritage and with that i bought this"- He said. *bought this? this must be a expensive department...he's rich or something?*

" What the...Your father was in Mafia or a CEO of something?"- I asked and he chuckles.

"Well actually he was a CEO of a hotel"- He said, i made a O with my mouth-"Yes, the JeJung hotel..."- I was normal until i heard Jejung hotel.

"BWHA?? That's one of the biggest hotels in Seoul!!"- I shouted and he laughed.-" You didn't tell me you was rich."- He hugged me.

" I'm not, my dad was"- he said and i stared at him-" Well let's bring all your things here"

"Sumbae you are not gonna bring your things?"- I asked and he shook his head.

"All my things are in my room already"- He said and i smiled, we came back to the car and started to take the things to the department.We were almost finishing when a box fell from Chunji hands, i turned around to see him and he was in shock.

" Chunji-goon...are you ok?"- I was concerned, he didn't reply, i patted his arm and he looked at me-"Are you ok?"-

"Ah? Oh! yes yes"- he said and walked to the building.*that was...weird*

-Chunji's P.O.V-

*Yey i'm so glad that you likes our new department* I was happy carrying a box, walking to the building* Oh! I forgot tomato's present in the car* I turned away to walk to the car but i saw someone...i saw her...*Ji Eun?...is that girl Ji Eun?...* I felt how my heart started aching again and i saw how the box ended in the floor, everything came back, all the memories.

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Oppa Oppa"- Ji Eun said to me and i smiled.

"What Eunna"- I said and she opened her arms.

"Carry me oppa"- She told me and i carried her and started to jump, she was laughing.-" Hee oppa"- She said and i stared at her.

"Yes?"- I said and she smiled, she came close.

"Saranghae"- She said and then i felt her lips in mine, we were kissing.

                                    ~

                                    ~

"Bwha?...You are...moving to another country?"- I was in shock.

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault that i have to move"- She coldly said to me-" And i don't wanna be with you anymore"

"Bwha?!"- I felt how my heart was breaking when i heard that words.

"Are you deaf?! I DON'T LOVE YOU CHUNJI!"- She shouted and i hugged her.

"Ji Eun-ah...Are you kidding right? Please don't play like that"- I said, i was hugging her *please please this is a joke right? please please Ji Eun*

"Get off me"- She pushed me.-" I'm not kidding, i don't love you, so please just go and leave alone"- She was being so cold, this wasn't the Ji Eun that i met...she wasn't the Ji Eun that i fall for....She wasn't my Ji Eun.

"Why?"- I said almost in tears-" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?"- I shouted, a tear fell.

"Because i want, bye Chunji"- She said and walked away, i was kneeling now, crying because the only person i loved broke my heart and just left me there crying...bleeding.* I love you Ji Eun, I'm not gonna forget you...I can't do it...*

~~ENDS FLASHBACK~~

 

I just remembered that day...i felt pain again*what's this? come on Chunji you don't love her, and that girl couldn't be Ji Eun...she lives in Japon* I was thinking in Ji Eun when you patted my arm.-"Are you ok?"- she asked me and i nodded.

"Ah? Oh! yes yes"- I said and walked to the building, i entered to the dep. and sat in the couch.

"Chunji-goon you want a coffee?"- you asked me and i didn't want one but i nodded, i just wanted some time to think in that moment, i was shock/sad/confused.-" Ok, so i'm gonna go out to buy them"

"You know where?"- i asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, three blocks away."- She said and i smiled.

"Ok, be careful"- She walked to the door and closed it.

*Ji Eun...I don't love you, i can't love you...I love you she's my life...*

-End's Chunji P.O.V-

 I was walking in the street to find the coffee shop*Where is it? I though i saw one when i was in the car...* I was still walking when i saw the shop*here you are*-"Ring Ring café"- I read and i entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what do you wanna order?"- A boy asked me and i blinked when i saw his face-" Oh!"- He pointed my face-"Restroom girl, Annyeong"- He said and waved.

" Oh you!"- I said and waved-" Min..."- I tried to remember his name.

"Ho, i'm Minho"-He chuckled and i smiled-"you right?"-He asked me and i nodded.-" So...What are you gonna order?"- I put a finger in my lip.

"Mm...I want two capuccinos and two cupcakes please"- I said and he nodded, i sat in a empty table and waited for my order, a couple of minutes after Minho came with my order and i smiled.

"Here, i hope you like it"- He said, i smiled-" So you-shi how are you?"

"Kinda tired, you?"- I said and he sat in a chair.

"Same, i've working all the day"- He said and i chuckles-" Why you laugh? i've been serious"- He said and then chuckled.-" hahahaha i'm kidding"

"Well i have to go"- I said and stoop up, he did the same.

"was a pleasure talk with you again"-Minho said and i smiled.

"Nice to meet you by the way"- I said and waved, i was about to walk but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait!"- He said an i stared at him-" Can i have your number?"

I smiled and shook my head-" No hahaha Maybe next time"- I said and he smiked.

"Bye Restroom girl"- He said and i chuckled. I walked again to my new home and when i arrived i saw Chunji sleeping in the couch, i don't even wake up him. *he looks so cute when he's sleeping...* I came close to him and gave hima kiss in his cheek.

"Chunji-shi I love you, you are the first guy i love, please don't leave me"- I said that in a softy tone and then i started to unpack my things and put them in my room.


SUP PPL :) YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! ¬¬ *glaring* WHY YOU ARE NOT COMMENTING? ¬¬ GONNA KILL YOU hahahah love chu <3 <3

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee comment and subscribe :B that's gonna make me happy, I'm making long chapters?._. oh yes i have a question.