If he's there...

Falling in love with a fool

 

-Minho’s P.O.V-

"Restroom girl?..."- I said and she smiled and putted her hand on my shoulders trying to not fall.

"Hip why you are so tall?...you remind me him...pffffft hip he's a jerk"- She said and sighed.

"What are you talking about?..."- I was totally lost she was just their staring at the roof.

She looked up and came closer to my face.-" Don't fall in love...EVER!"- She shouted and i noticed the alcohol in her breath.

"Wow you've been drinking"- I said and covered my nose, she just giggled and nodded like a cute little girl, well more like a cute little drunk girl.

" I hate men i'll turn lesbian hip"- she said and she was about to fall but i catch her and piggy back her.

"Yah! why you drank if you are a bad drinker...eish...We are not that close!!"- I shouted and she laughed and hugged my neck.

"He's a babo...he said that he loves me now i'm only his friend because she's back! pffffffffftt hip i don't care if she's perfect hip"- she rested  her head in my shoulder and sighed again.-" He loves her..."-

"What?...EIsh you-shi...i'll take you to your home"-I said and she shook her head.

"NO! THAT BASTARD IS THERE!!"- She shouted and i got scare a little...

" Then where?!"- I said and she giggled again.

"Dunno~"- She said and then started again.-" That bastard loves her...he cheated on me...i love him..."- I heard her sobs and i turned to face her, she was crying, actually she was like dying. * What is she talking about?...her boyfriend?...how can someone cheat on this beautiful girl?...the people can be very stupid* i thought and started to walk.-" Where are you taking me?"- she said still crying.

"To my house, you can sleep there"- I said and kept walking, my house wasn't far .

"YAH! I WONT LET YOU TO ME!"- She shouted and some people turned to see us and i bowed.

"YAH! don't shout! and i wont do anything babo! i'm trying to help you...eish...now shut up!!"- i walked towards my home and she kept quite all the way, i only heard her sobs. After a while we arrived to my house, i opened the door and i tried to put her down.-" you-shi...you can sleep in my room"- I said but she didn't reply. I shook her arm-" YAH!".

"Let me sleep..."- She said and i layed her on the couch.

"Eish...i can't let her sleep here."- I carried her bridal style and took her to my room, i put her on my bed and covered her with the blankets, her phone rang, it was a message.

From: Chunji <3 <3

Where are you!? Please tell me

i've been looking for you all the afternoon

please i swear i didn't kiss her...i'm an idiot please

forgive me...saranghae.

"So he's the one who made you get drunk and cry?..."-i called him.

"YOU!"- He shouted.

"Em no...i just wanna tell you that she's fine don't worry"- I said.

"AH? WHO ARE YOU!?"- He shouted and i sighed.

"I'm her friend she just...don't wanna go home in this moment so...i called you because i thought you were worry"- I said.

"Where she is? tell me please!"- He begged.

"I can't i'm sorry"- i hanged up and stared at her.

"You'll be ok restroom girl..."- I whispered and kissed her forehead.

-Ends Minho's P.O.V-

I woke up and the first thing i did was touch my forehead-" ...it's hurts...where the hell am i?"- I looked around me, i was in a strange bedroom, i looked under the covers to see if i was or something.

"Hi alcoholic"- Minho entered to the room and i glared him.

"YAH! WHY I AM HERE?!"- I shouted and he laughed.

"You really don't remember?...aigo...i found you yesterday, you were complete drunk and you were crying so i'll bring you here because you didn't want to go to your home"- He told me and i remember that i was drinking because Chunji and Ji Eun...i sighed.

"Thanks Minho...you are a good friend"- I said and he smiled, came closer and ruffled my hair.

"It's nothing"- He said and i smiled, suddenly my phone rang and i picked up.-" Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie it's me...Min"- Min said, her tone of voice was like if she was sad or trying to hide something.

"Yes Min What's up"- I said.

"Remember that yesterday i stayed with you in your house...well....i didn't know how to tell you this so i've been thinking about how i should say this to you"- She spoke very fast.

"Mmm...ok...just say it"- I said.

"Well...i heard a conversation of Chunji and Cap oppa...and well...he said that he was still in love with Ji Eun...i'm so sorry for not telling you this before i really wanted but you were already sad...mianhae"- She said and i just stared at the floor.

"It's...ok..."-My voice was about to crack but i took a deep breathe.-" Well Min talk later ok? now i have to do somethings so...i'll see you later"- I said and hanged up, i was already crying.

"Don't cry...he doesn't deserve it..."- Minho said and i nodded.

"I'm going now..."- I said and he nodded.

"I'll take you where ever you wanna go"- Minho said and i shook my head.

"No it's not necessary actually i'm going home to pick up my things and find a room 'cause i really don't wanna live with my dad...he will ask why i'm moving with him and ...no no i just don't want problems"- I didn't want him to fight with her girlfriend who was Chunji's mom.

"I have the car of my mom so...i can't help you"- Minho said and i stood up to hug him.

"You are a good friend Minho....thanks"- I said and hugged him tightly.

"So let's eat and then go ok?"- He said and i shook my head.

"No i wanna move now...i just wanna end this now"- I said and he nodded.

"Ok let's go then"- He said and we walked out of the house and got in the car.

"You already now where i live so let's go"- I said and sighed.* i'm not gonna cry...* i thought and stared at the view. After a while we arrived and i closed my eyes.-" Ok...wait for me here, i'll be here in a min"-I said and i walked towards my house * if he's home...eish...i don't know what i'm gonna do...* I opened the door of my apartment or well my ex apartment and got in. No one was in the living room so i quickly walked to my room and got in there to start packing my things. I was almost finishing when someone opened the door, i turned to see who was it.

"you...please listen to me..."- Chunji said and i looked away.



 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ hihihi comment! please NOT JUST SAY UPDATE! .___.' 'cause it freaks me out...say something...idk...hi? hahaha lol KEEP SUBSCRIBING