WAEEE!!

Falling in love with a fool

I just love this song :)---> http://dc378.4shared.com/img/1012441939/d6c20337/dlink__2Fdownload_2FkA6J_5FCZa_3Ftsid_3D20111214-13818-bc2ee260/preview.mp3

--------------------------------------

 

-Chunji’s P.O.V-

We ended the song, i was staring at her and she was staring at me. - " I think they're gonna kiss."- Jung min whispered but i heard her. I came close and grabbed her hand, she blushed but came close to me, her face was a inches from my face, *This time I’m gonna kiss her* She close her eyes waiting for my lips, I realized that everyone was staring at us, i felt her breathe and

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

RINGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGG- My phone rang * S****!! WAEEEEEE?* ~~~~~ opened her eyes and stared at me, i sighed and answered my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"- I said angrily.

" Chanhee we are you?"- My umma asked me.

" I'm at karaoke with my friends"- I said and she sighed.

" Oh...i thought you were with ~~~~~-ah"-* ACTUALLY A WAS ABOUT TO KISS HER BUT THANKS TO YOU I DIDN'T*

"She's with me too umma"- I said to her.

" Oh ok bye Chanhee love you"- She said and hang up.

I stared at my friends and they were...dissapointed and i was dissapointed too.* This was my opportunity and i fail...* I was sad and i think that ~~~~~ was sad too.

" Ok the winners are you guys"- Cap said to us and ~~~~~ smiled.

" Bhwa? waee?"- L.joe said and grabbed Jung min hand-" We did it better"

"Yah Byung Hun oppa don't say that"- Jung min said to L.joe and he nodded. We stared at them when we heard the name Byung Hun oppa* He doesn't like being call like that...wooow he's in love*

" Yes don't be like that Byung Hun oppa"- Changjo said joking and L.joe only smiled.-" Hyun you are not gonna hit me?"- L.joe shook his head.-" Wooow Gomawo Jung Min nonna"- He said to Jung and she looked confused.* She doesn't realize that L.joe dies for her? woow she's dummy just like ~~~~~.......~~~~~-ah i wanted to kiss you" I turned sad again but ~~~~~ grabbed my arm.

" Harabeoji we win!! Yeiii!"- She said to me and then i think she remembered what happened  minutes ago and blushed * Aigo you are killing me with that blush*

" Hyuns i got bored, i wanna eat"- Ricky said and Hye ri nodded.

" Me too, Oppa i wanna eat"- She said to Niel and he grabbed her hand * Now i could be grabbing ~~~~~'s hand but...* I cried in my mind.

"Ok let's go to...MACDONALDS"- L.joe shouted and we nodded and celebrated.

" Ok let's go in my car"- Cap said and Hye ri hugged Niel arm.

" No please i wanna walk in the future..."- Hye ri said dramatically and i laughed.

" Me too please don't kill us"- Jung min said, ~~~~~ and Niel laughed.

" Well Hyeri, Jung min, L.joe and I are gonna take a cab"- Niel said-"  ~~~~~  and Chunji go in motorcycle and Changjo, Ricky can go with Cap"- They nodded.

* This is so awkward...*- "~~~~~-ah let's go"- I said to her and she nodded.

" Harabeoji who was the person who called you?"- she asked me, we were in the bike.

" It was my mom"- I said to her and she hugged my waist.

" Mmm"- She said to me.

" She asked for you, She really likes you"- I said to her-" She wants you for daughter-in-law"- I told her and i saw for the rearview how she turned into a tomato* So cutee, she my tomato*

" R-really?...Aigo so cute your mom"- She said, she was nervous i noticed that.* She likes the idea? YES!*

We arrived to Macdonalds and went inside the store-" Woow i'm starving "- Jung min said and L.joe smiled at her.

" What do you wanna eat? I will pay"- L.joe said, big mistake.

" Hyun you are gonna pay? COOL!!!"- Ricky said.-" Ok i wanna i big mac and a huge coke and maybe an icecream"

" I want the same"- Changjo said.

" No don't want that i want a simple burgen but i want hot wings and a coke...oh and french fries"

 

" I want a big icecream"-Hye ri said.

" Me too-" Niel said, L.joe was with a WHY-I-SAID-THAT face and i just laughed.

" ~~~~-ah I'll pay so what do you want?"- I asked her and she put a finger in her lips* Those...should be mine now...i'm such a babo...*

" A simple icecream just that"- She said to me.

" A big one?"- i asked her and she nodded.

"Ne i have a obsession for icecream"- She said to me and i smiled* We just sang a song about loving icecream...* I cried in my mind again.

We order all the food and sat in a empty table. Jung min, Hye ri and ~~~~ went to the restroom.-" L.joe you are so in love"- Cap said to him and he shook his head.

" No..."-He lied and then-" Ok i'm so in love, she's so cute and lovely and..."- He signed and we laughed.-" But the big question is...CHUNJI WHEN ARE YOU GONNA CONFESS?"- L.joe shouted the last part and i put my hand in his mouth.

" Yah! why you shout? she's gonna heard you"- I said and he smiled.

" Well at least she's gonna know about your love"- L.joe said and i made a grin.

" Yes hyun when are you gonna confess? You are getting old..."-Changjo said imitating a grandfather. They laughed and i sighed.

" Yes hyun when are you gonna confess? You are getting old..."-Changjo said imitating a grandfather. They laughed and i sighed.

"I know but it's so difficult tell her that i love her..."- When i said the last part they freezed.

" Love her? I thought you just like her"- Niel said and i shook my head.

" First she only likes me but then i realized that i love her"- I said.

" Aigoo i can see the stars in your eyes aigo my little son is in lovee"- Cap said pretending to wipe his tears. I hit his arm.

" Yah!"- I said and he laughed.

" You have to tell her, she's gonna think that you don't like her"- Ricky said and i sighed.

" Ok...tomorrow...TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!"- I shouted the last part.

" What's gonna happen tomorrow oppa?"- Hye ri asked, she was with ~~~~~ and Jung min, when i saw ~~~~ i blushed and look away.

" Nothing babe"- Niel said and she nodded.

We ended to ate and L.joe pay for the food and i for the food of ~~~~~.

" Gosh...now i'm poor...this guys eat like bears"-L.joe said watching his empty wallet, Jung min laughed.

" You are funny oppa"- Jung said that and L.joe smiled, a big smile...a scary smile...

" Well we'll be going"-Niel said grabbing Hye ri's hand and she nodded.

" Bye unnies"- Hye ri said.-" Bye oppas and dongsaengs"- They walked away.

" We'll be going to bye guys take care"- Cap said and waved, Changjo and Ricky waved too.

" I have to go, see you guys"- Jung min said and we nodded.

" I walk with you"-L.joe said and she smiled-" Where do you live?"

" At ********* "- L.joe almost fell.* Wow that pretty far of L.joe's house*

" Let's go"- L.joe said to Jung and she smiled.

" Bye oppa bye dongsaeng"- ~~~~~~ said

" I take you home ~~~~-ah"- I said to ~~~~ and she nodded.

" Ok harabeoji"- She said to me* Aigo i'll never gonna have the oppa...*

" Ok Halmeoni"- I said and she glared at me.

" Halmeoni? wae? i look that old?"- She said a little angry and i smiled.

" You call me harabeoji, do i look that old?"- I said and she nodded.-"YAH!"- I shouted and she laughed.-"Let's make an agreement Ok?"

" Ok"- She said.

" If you call me oppa i will never ever call you halmeoni again"- I said to her and she put a finger in .

" Mmm...Arasseo"- She said * Yes? yes...YES SHE'S GONNA CALL ME OPPA!!!* I was jumping in my mind. I drive to her house and leave her in the door.

" Thanks for everything"- She said to me and i smiled.

" See you tomorrow"- I said and she smiled and nodded.

"See you"- She said to me and came close * Bwha?* and gave me a peck in my cheek almost in the corner of my lip, i blushed and she blushed too.- "Bye sumbae"- I was flying until i heard her * Sumbae?*

" Yah! that was not the agreement"- I said and she laughed.

" Means the same"- She said and entered to her home.

* Aigo this girl...is driving me crazy...tomorrow ~~~~~-ah i'm gonna tell you that i love you*

----------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SUBSCRIBE TOO :( I FEEL LONELY I HAVE ONLY 31 SUBSCRIBERS...AIGOO

  
l
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT A POLL HERE SO... JUST CLIC  IN MY WEB POLL PLEASE AND VOTE :)
 
 
THERE'S TWO POLLS PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH :) THE SECOND POLL IS IMPORTANT SO VOTEEE!!!