Copycat

Falling in love with a fool

Minho and i arrived to the market, he grabbed a shopper -"Let's buy some tomatoes first"- Minho said and pushed the shopper but he suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?"- I asked, he stared at me and smirked.

-"Bwha?...Why are you smirking like a freak?"- I asked him and he did a mehrong, i chuckled.

"I'm not a freak"- He said and i smiled, he came closer to me and i raised a brow.

"Bwha?"- I nervously asked, he was too close to me, he smirked again and lifted me up.-" Yah! Put me down!! We are on the market!!"- I was almost shouting, he was weird.

"Ok ok"- He said and put me inside the shopper.

" Why you put me here?"- I glared him and he laughed.-" We are not even close friends"- I said and he pout.

"But we can be, so let's be close friends ok?"- Minho smiled and just stared at him*Why the people is so weird*

" Ok"- I smiled.-" Now take me out of this shopper"- I said and he shook his head, i tried to went out of the shopper but he pushed it-" YAHH!"- I shouted and the people stared at me, i turned red and he laughed.-" Eish...Just take the tomatoes"

"Yes Sir"- Minho joked and i sighed.He pushed the shopper to the vegetables zone and he grabbed the tomatoes.

" What else do you need?"- I asked him and he gave me a piece of paper.

"All this..."- He sighed and i stared at the list, there were like 30 things to buy.

"Wooow your mom is making a feast or something like that?"- I said and then laughed-" No wait, you are buying all this because you are greedy pig"- I laughed and he glared me.

"Ha-ha you are so funny"- He sarcastically said and i nodded.

" I know"- I said and he pushed the car hard and i got scared.

"YAH!! Be careful"- I said and he laughed.

"Ok Ok ahjumma"- He said and i turned to face him.

"Ahjumma? bwha?!"- i said and he chuckled.-" I'm older than you?"

"Molla...I'm 19"- Minho said-"You?"

" I'm 18"- I said and he smiled.

"So i'm your oppa"- Minho smiled.

"Yes...You will be Minho for me"- I said and he raised and brow and pouted.

"Wae?"- He said and i stared at his face, *cute...*

"Because i'm not  very into in the word 'oppa' " - i said and he put a face of you-are-weird. and i laughed-" Don't worry"

"Ok...What's next on the list?"- He asked me.

"Chicken i think..."- I checked it-" Yes! Chicken, Go go go"- I pointed the chicken zone and he laughed. He took a chicken and then stared at me.-"Now...Bread"- I said and he pushed again the shopper. We kept buying things like for an hour and finally we went to pay for everything, i wasn't inside the shopper anymore because it was full of things. Minho payed for everything and we went out of the market.

"What time is it?"- Minho asked me and i looked my watch.

"It's...9:00 pm"- I said and he smiled.

"It's still early so i can you to your house "- He said and i shook my head.

"It's not necessary"- I said and he patted my head.

"I still gonna do it"- Minho said and i sighed.

"But what are we gonna do will all this bugs"- I stared at the bags of the market.

"My house is like two block away so let's go leave them there and then i can you "- Minho told me and i nodded, we started to walk towards his house, we walked exactly two blocks and he stopped in front of a cute house, actually it was the cutest house ever.

"Kyaaa! I like your house"- I admired his house and he chuckled.

"It's just a house"- He said and opened the door-" Come in"- He said and i stared at him.

"Bwha? But your mom will not get angry if you take a girl to your home

" No, my mom is cool and i don't think she's home, she said she will hang out with her friends"-Minho said and i nodded, we entered to his house and someone or something poked my legs, i turned around to see who was it.-" Oh!"

"Who are you?"- the cutest little boy asked me and i smiled.

"I'm you nonna"- I was kneeling and he smiled.

"Oh hi Yoogeun-ah"- Minho said and hugged the little boy.-" Did you meet you nonna?"

"Nae"- The little boy, yoogeun nodded.

"Did you tell her your name?"- Minho asked him again and he shook his head.-" What are you waiting for?"- Yoogeun walks towards me and bowed.

"Anneyonghaseyo Shoi Chugun imida"- Yoogeun said in his cute korean and put my hands in my face and moved my head, he was too cute.

"He said Choi Yoogeun"- Minho explained and i smiled.

"Annyeong Kim you imnida"- I said and he smiled.

"She's your nonna"- Minho said to Yoogeun and he smiled.-" Where's eomma?"

"Molla, she left me with the ahjumma"- Yoogeun said and Minho sighed.

"Yoogeun-ah stay with the ahjumma ok? I'll be back later and i'll take you to my home arraseo?"- Minho said and yoogeun nodded.-" We are going now, say bye to the nonna"

"Bye nonna"-Yoogeun came towards me, he hugged me and gave me a kiss in my cheek.

"Ow cute!"- I was in almost dying at his cuteness.-"Bye yoogeun-ah"- I waved and he waved too.

Minho and i walked out of his house-" To where is your house?"- He asked me and i pointed the left.

"Then...LET'S GO"- He cheerfully said and i laughed, we started walking.

"Do you work in that Café right?"- I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, i've been working there for...six months"- He told me and i made a O with my mouth.-" Do you work?"

I shook my head-" Nope, i'm a lazy cow"- I chuckled and he laughed.

"You are a very interesting person"- Minho said to me and i frowned asking myself why.

"Wae?"- I asked and he smiled.

"Well...You like being in the boy's restrooms, you are a lazy cow, you almost die when you saw my little brother, you went with me to the market and we aren't even close...well now we are close"

I laughed-" YAH YAH I have the explanations for that"- I said pretending that i was angry.

"Say them"- Minho smiled.

"Well For the first one, I just got confuse ok? it's not like i like stalking the guys in the restrooms"- I said and he got away from me.

"I didn't say you were stalking OH MY GOD YOU WERE STALKING"- Minho said and i put a are-you-kidding-right? and he laughed.-"ok ok sorry"

"Second...well yes i'm a lazy cow"- We laughed-"Third, he's so cute!! I'll eat him"- When i said the last part Minho froze.-" hahaha i'm kidding"- he gulped and then laughed.-" And the last, well i didn't think that you were a or something like that"

"Maybe i am..."- He gave an intense look and i pushed him.

"You can't be a , you are too cute"- I smiled and then realized that i told him that he was cute...* djfbgvdkjvnh why did i say that? eishh* I blushed a little and he chuckled.

"You are cute too"-Minho smiled and i tried to smiled. We kept walking for a while without talking until he broke the silent.

"So are you still in school or are you going college?"- He asked me.

"Well the last year was my senior year so this year i'll be going college"- I said.-"You?"

"Same"- He said and i nodded-"What are you gonna study?"

"Music production, you?"- I smiled.

"Copycat"- He frowned and glared me, i just stared at him with a confused face.-" I'll study that too."

"eish...haha it's not like i knew it!"- I said pretending be angry.

"Eish..."- He glared me and then laughed-" I know hahaha but you'll be a copycat if you say that you are gonna study in KNUA"

"I'm a copycat"- I looked down and laughed.-" We are gonna be Classmates"

"Copycat...and yeah!"- He smiled and we laughed.

I stopped when i realized that we were actually in the from of the edifice-" Hey i live here"- I pointed the building.

"Oh well it was nice being with you and thanks for accompanied me to the market"- Minho said and smiled.

"It was nothing"- I smiled and waved.-" See you..."

"soon, see you soon"- Minho waved and i walked to the elevator.

The elevator stopped and i walked to my room but i stopped when i saw Chunji sitting on the ground, in front of the door with his head on his knees.-" What are you doing here?"- I asked him and he looked up.


 

Hey guysssss (: here's another chapter and i really hope you like it! <3 please keep subscribing (:

Oh! Btw I just realized that i have 71 subscribers and ONLY 10? MAYBE 11 COMMENT!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ._. THE COMMENTS MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ( lol ) SO PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND IF YOU ARE ONE!! COMMENT DOESN'T HURT!!!! (except if you have wound on your fingers...) SO COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3

BTW HAVE YOU SEEN SHUT UP! FLOWER BOY BAND!!!!?

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM!

                                                                

                                                                              

                                                               

                                                               

Have you seen HELLO BABY MBLAQ???