Confession part 2

Falling in love with a fool

 

Well here is the PART 2!! hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX22FK5mSY


 " Let's go alice"- He said and i nodded, he took me to the han river and he took off his mask.

" Chunji-goon..."- I said and he smiled and i hugged him…and then I relized that I WAS HUGGING HIM!*gosh…* I felt the blood in my cheeks.

“Tomato”- He pointed my face  and  I shyly smiled.*Tomato?*

"Tomato?"- I said raising a brow, he smirked.-" Chunji-goon why are you dressed like a knight?"- I asked him and he laughed.

" Why are you dressed like alice?"- He said to me and i shook my head.

" I didnt want to dress like this but the white queen and the hatter made me wear this"- I pointed to myself and he raised a brow.

" The white queen and the hatter?"- He said and i nodded* He must be thinking that i'm crazy...*

" But you didn't tell why are you a knight?...wait you weren't sick?"- I asked him and he scratched his head.

"am...SAENGIL CHUKHA HALMEONII!!!!"-he shouted and hugged me...i turned to a tomato again...-" You are late"- he said to me and i blinked.

"You say that too?"-I said and he nodded.-" Late for what..."- I asked him but he put his hands in my eyes and i put my hands above his hands.-" What are you doing Chunji-goon?"- i said.

" it's a surprise for your birthday"- He said and i nodded-" I hope you like it"- He whispered in my ear and gave me a goosebumps.-" Just wait a little"-*What could be? aigo...* I was nervous and excited...

" YOU ARE LATE!"- Differents voices shouted and Chunji removed his hands. the voices were...the characters of alice in wonderland."

" Alice saengil chukha"- The hatter said, he and the other took off their masks. The hatter was L.joe, The white queen was Jung min, The read queen was Hye ri, The knave of hearts was Niel, The cheshire cat was Cap, Tweedledum and Tweedledee were Ricky and Changjo.  I was just staring at them and they smiled and i did it too, in front of them was a table, there was my helmet, the frame and the post-it...*What...?*, Chunji stood  beside the table

" you-ah I want to say this since long time...but i was afraid about your answer ..."- Chunji said to me, he was nervous and i was just staring at him * Say...what?* Hye ri who was took the helmet and smiled.

" Please"- She read. Jung min took the post-it.

" Can you"- She read...*that things are connected?* I was confused. L.joe took the frame and smiled.

" Accept"- He read. I was just staring at them. The rest of teen top turned around and drew a big heart and Chunji grabbed me hand.

" My heart...?"- He said to me.* He...he is confessing to me?* In that moment i wanted to jump to sream but i was just there staring at him-" you In that table there are two little cakes, they are not gonna make you big or small...if you chose the white one means that you want stay with me for ever and if you chose the black one means that you do not want me."- He said to me and i sighed, i walked to the table and grabbed the black one... i walked to Chunji and he was almost with tears, i smiled, i walked to shore of the han river and i threw it, i walked to Chunji again.

" I never want to see that cake...because...i love you Chunji-goon"- I said to him and jumped to his arms, I came close to his lips and when we were a inches, he smiled.

" Saranghae you-ah"- He said and kissed me.* We are kissing...we are finally kissing...i love you Chunji...* We kept kissing for a while until someone interrupted us.

" Hyung...we should go?"- Niel asked Chunji, and he laughed.

" I think so..." He said and Niel nodded.

" Guys let's go"- Niel said and grabbed Hye ri hand. She waved to me and Jung min made a "fighting", i smiled. Chunji put me in the ground and smiled.

" What should we do?"- I said to him and he bit his lip.

" Dunno My tomato"- He said to me and i made a grin.

" Tomato? Why i am a tomato?"- I asked him and he grabbed my hand and started to walk.

" Because you are always blushing"- He said to me and i made another grin.-" And you look extremely cute... OH!"- He pointed to me face.-" When you made a grin aigooo my heart goes faster."- He said to me and i blushed *I'm so lucky*

" Chunji-goon, neo neomu neomu Johahae"- I said to him and he took me in his arms and began to spin, i was laughing.

"you-AH SARANGHAEYO!!!"- He started to shouted and i laughed. The people was staring at us but we didn't care, it was our moment,* we finally are boyfriends and nothing is gonna change this*-" I'll never leave you, my little tomato"- He kissed me again, and i felt the butterflies in my tummy.


Short? I know i'm sorry but i'm gonna update the special today or tomorrow! it's gonna be about Jung, L.joe, Niel and Hye ri.

Ok about the polls i'm gonna make a sequel(sorry if you pick just few more chapters but sequel won) and the boy is Minho :) so hope you like it.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ALOT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :) SARANGHAE READERS

 

                                                                                 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬