I still love you...

Falling in love with a fool

Helluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3 I hope you like this chapter, i know it's short but still i tried my best (: 


"mrrh mrrh"- Niel cleared his throat and stood next to me.-" Hi Ji Eun-ah"

"Oh Nielie"- Ji Eun said and waved to Niel, Niel tried to smile.-" You never call me"

Chunji stared at Niel and he scratched his neck-" It's because i didn't have time, i was with Hye ri all the time"- Niel said and Hye ri waved to Ji Eun.

"Annyeong Unnie"- Hye ri said.*She know her?...She knew that she was here and she didn't tell me anything about it!?*

"Well we need to go, bye"- L.joe said and grabbed Jungmin's hand.

"But oppa..."- Jung min tried to said but L.joe pulled and they walked away.

"We need to go too"- Niel said and Hye ri raised a brow.-" I have to take Hye ri to her house, so see tou later Ji Eun"- Niel and Hye ri bowed and walked away too, so there i was only with Chunji, Ji Eun, Cap, Ricky and Changjo.

"Oh Changjo!!"- Ricky said and slapped Changjo's arm.

"YAH! Bwha!?"- Changjo said and glared him.

"We have homework remember?"- Ricky said and Changjo shook his head.

"No we..."- Changjo was about to say something but Ricky squeezed his arm-" Oh damn yes, sorry nonna i hope we can talk other day bye"- Changjo bowed to Ji Eun and she smiled.* What's wrong with this guys?...*

"Bye Nonna"- Ricky said and waved.-" Bye Nonna"- He kissed me cheek and i smiled.

"Bye Ricky, bye changjo"- I said and they smiled.

"What are you doing here?"- Chunji sked to Ji Eun and she smiled.

"I came back"- She said, smiled and hugged him again. I was just there staring at them,  i felt jealous but at the same time i was sad.

"Eh....you-shi-" Cap said to me, i came back to reality.

"N-Nae?"- I said and he smiled.

"Can you help me to find a present for my mom? Her birthday it's tomorrow and i didn't buy anything"- He stared at me with puppy eyes. A part of me didn't want to say yes because i didn't want to leave Chunji with she but another part told me to go.

"Oh Ok"- I said and smiled.

"Chunji i'll take you to her house ok?"- Cap said and Chunji nodded.

"Ok, bye you"- Chunji said, * ... *

Cap grabbed my hand and he pulled me to his car, i didn't care that he was holding my hand 'cause he was like a brother to me.

" Oppa who was that girl?"- I pretended that i didn't know who was it.

"Oh She's Ji Eun"- Cap said to me.

"Ah...She and Chunji are very close right?"- I said.

"Oh...yes"- Cap said, we arrived to the mall and we started to look for a nice present for her mother. We were talking about what should we buy for her mom and things like that, finally we found a nice teddy bear with a huge balloon.

"Oh look that balloon is really cute"- I said and Cap nodded, he grabbed it and read it.

"I love chu mommy"- He read and i chuckles because he read it with a 5 years old voice.

"Cuteee!"- I said and he laughed. We bought the balloon and the teddy.-" Oppa Do you want a coffee?"

"Sure"- Cap said, we walked to a coffee shop and sat.

 At The Coffee Shop

"Please give me too Americanos"- I said to the waitress.

"One shot or two shots?"- She asked me and i stared at Cap.

"For me Two shots and...One shot or two shots oppa?"- I asked to Cap.

"One shot for me plase"- Cap said to the waitress and she smiled, he smiled back. The girl brought  the coffees and she smiled to Cap *she's flirting...haha...she's pretty so she can be his girlfriend* He smiled to and stared at her * Oh! and he's flirting too, hoho i think he likes her, Cap needs a girl he's a loner sometimes...I like her, i'll help him but not now* I sighed.

" Oppa.."- i said to Cap.

He took a sip of his coffee-" Nae?"- Cap stared at me and i looked down, to my coffee.

"He loved her didn't he?"- I was still staring at my coffee but Cap didn't reply-" I know he did, the other day he was watching some photos...of she...of them"

"Bwha...?"- Cap was surprise, *he didn't know...?*

" I know it because he fell asleep so i entered to his room and saw the pictures, in one of them it was a letter"- I took a sip of my coffee-" she said in the letter that she loves him and that without she would be nothing...Why they broke up?"- Now i was staring at Cap, he sighed.

" I didn't know that you knew about Ji Eun"- Cap said.-"Chunji know about this?"

I shook my head-" No...please don't tell him"-I begged him and he nodded.

"I wont"- Cap said and hold my hand-" Don't worry he loves you..."

"Why they broke up?"- I ignored him and asked again.-" Please tell me..."

"It's a long story..."- Cap sighed and stared at me again.

"We are not hurry are we?"- I said and he shook his head-" Tell me please"

He took a big sip of his coffee and started-" Well...Ji Eun was our classmate and when Chunji arrived to School he was very shy and didn't talk alot, He was kinda antisocial but Ji Eun was the most talkative and funny person we could ever met so she decided to talk to him because she thought he was an interesting person. At first Chunji didn't talk but day by day he started to talk to her and they became friends, Ji eun didn't tell us that she was falling for him and Chunji didn't tell us either that he was deeply in love with her...many moths passed and finally Chunji confessed to Ji Eun and she said yes, everything was so perfect Chunji wasn't shy anymore and Ji Eun was even more happy than before, they were dating for several months but at the end, she broke his heart i actually don't know why..."- He took another sip-" She told him that she didn't love him anymore and that she was moving to Japan, i remember how Chunji cried...he was broken, literally broken, since that day Chunji was a cold person, when someone girls confessed to him he used to laughed and told them that they were ugly or many things like that, he was mean but it was everything because of Ji Eun, i remember that one night he said he wanted to drink, so we went to a bar and he started crying and he started a fight with some random guys, He was so in love with Ji Eun...but everything change when you arrived, with you he's the old Chunji"- He ended and i was staring at my coffee, i was feeling sad and i even felt some hate to Ji Eun how can she broke his heart? he was in love and she just left him....

" How long ago this happened?" - I asked.

"I think...three years"- Cap said.

"When he forgot her?"- I asked him.He didn't reply-" Tell me please"

"He started to forget her when you arrived to the school..."- He looks away and i drank my coffee.

"Oh...Thanks for telling me this"- I stood up and bowed-" But now i have to go, i hope your mom likes the present"- I put some money on the table and walked away, Cap just stayed there, staring at me. * Chunji...You love right? you wont leave me right? she left you...you can't leave me...i wont leave you...i love you* I walked to the apartment.

 

- Chunji's P.O.V-

 Ji Eun and i sat on a empty table, she was in front of me just staring and smiling, i was in shock...she was there, my Ji Eun was there...staring at me and smiling.-" What are you doing here?"- I coldly asked, i was happy but sad at the same time, the pain she made me feel...it was again invading my heart.

"You don't sound happy..."- She sadly said and looked down.

"Why should i sound happy? I'm asking you...What are you doing here?"- I asked again and she grabbed my hand.

"I came back, i came back for you"- She told me and i got mad, i pushed her hand.

"For me?"- I raised a brow and almost glared her-" You don't remember what you told me before you move?"

"Mianhae..."- She tried to grab my hand again but i didn't let her.-" Oppa...I was lying, i swear i was lying"- She said and i stared at her again.

"It doesn't matter now"- I said and she stared at me too.

"That means that you'll give me another chance?"- Ji eun smiled and i saw spark in her eyes* I missed you...I missed those eyes...I love you...*

"Molla"- I coldly said.

"Are you dating someone else?"-  She asked me and i didn't reply.-" Mmmh?"

" N-No...i'm single now"- I felt bad, i was lying. Why i was lying?-" I'm sorry i have to go"- I stood up and tried to walk but she grabbed my arm.

"Oppa give me your number, i'll call you"- Ji Eun said to me, a part of me said no, don't do it! you have a you but other part said yes, she's the woman you love. At the end i gave it to her and she gave me her number.

"Bye"- I said and she hugged me.

"I missed you oppa..."- Ji eun hugged me really tightly-"...I still love you..."- I couldn't take it anymore and i walked away. * I still love you too...*

-Ends Chunji's P.O.V-

 

I was walking to my home when i bumped into someone, i bowed.-" I'm sorry"

"Oh! Restroom girl!"- A tall guy said to me and i stared at him.-" I mean...you-shi"- He smiled.

"Oh Choi Min..."- *damn i don't remember*

"Ho, Minho"- He said and i slapped my head.

"So silly, haha hi minho"- I said and he smiled again.

"How are you?"- He asked me.

"Pretty fine and you?"- I was lying but i wasn't close to him like to tell him about my problems.

"Freezing"- He shivered and i chuckled-" And i have to go to the market..."- He sighed.

"Oh.."- I patted his arm-" poor you"- I chuckled again and he frowned.

"Do you want go with me?"- He asked me and i stared at you with a face like i-dont-know-you. he laughed.-"I'm not gonna you or something"

"You shouldn't have said that, it makes you more scary"- I laughed and he made a funny grin-" Ok i'll go with you"- I didn't think that he was a a bad person actually he looked very nice.



ALMOST 70 SUBSCRIBERS * Bowing*  Thank you so much for subscribingggg i really really appreciate it!! I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!

KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING PLEASE