New girl.

Falling in love with a fool

Goon: In korea is used to talk formally to men.

물론:Mulrom, means of course.

 -------------------------------------------

 

The next morning

From: ♥♥

~~~~~ I'm already here, in your door.

* Kyaaa again!! He's so cute* I ran to the door and openend-" Hi Chunji-goon"- I said and he stared at me.

" Goon? Since when you are formal with me?"-He asked me but i just put my helmet.-" Yah! Answer me"

" Since this morning"- I got on the bike.

" And why? I told you to call me oppa, not to be formal with me"- He said to me * Oppa?*

" I know but Chunji-goon sounds good and i like it so i'm gonna call you like that"- I said and he sighed. We arrived to school and he walked me to my classroom.

" Well see you at lunch"- He said to me and i nodded.

" Annyeong Chunji-goon"- He made a grin and i smiled, he walked away and i sat in my desk.

" Well class we are gonna start now so take a seat"- Mr.Jung said and everybody sat.* It's so boring not having friends in this class*-" Class"- Mr. jung said and i looked her-" We have a new student"-She point a girl who was in the door-"Introduce yourself"-She told her and she nodded.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Jungmi inmida"- She bowed at us-" I hope we can be friends"- She smiled.

" Ok. take a seat there"- Mr.jung pointed the empty seat next to me. The girl nodded and walked to the seat.

" Annyeong"- She said to me and i bowed.-" i'm Soo Jungmi"

" Annyeong, I'm Kim~~~~~~"- I said and she smiled.

" How old are you?"- She asked me.

" I'm 17 you?"- I asked her.-"I'm 17 too, on what month you born?"- She asked me.-" In december, you? "

" I born on December too what a coincidence"- She smiled and i smiled too.-" What day?"

" nine, you?"- I said.

" 20, you're my unnie"- She said to me.* I'm unnie of two girls i'm feeling old*

" Class please get out your notebooks"- Mr.Jung said, i took my notebook from my backpack and my notebook had a yellow post-it.*What it's this? Can you? Who wrote this?*

" What is that unnie?"- Jungmi asked me.

" Mullaseo"- i said to her.

" Woow!"- She almost shouted and i looked her like what-happend.-" That's a beautiful helmet unnie"

" Oh, it is"- I said smiling.

" Where did buy it?You have a motorcycle? That's cool!"- She said but i shook my head.

" Anni, I don't have a bike and the helmet someone gave it to me"- I said and she smirked.

" Your boyfriend?"-*Boyfriend? Is he my boyfriend? No no he didn't say anything about that*

" No, he's a friend"- I sound a little dissapointed.

" You like him don't you?"-She said and i shook my head.

" No..."- I lied.

" Don't lie unnie, you sounded dissapointed when you said that he's a friend"- * Smart girl* She told me and i smiled a little.

We kept talking about why she moved to seoul and things like that until the bell rang.-" Unnie can i be with you in the lunch i don't have friends?- Jungmi asked me.

" Mulron"- I said and she smiled-" Let's go my friends are in the cafeteria"- We walked to the cafeteria, i saw my friends and waved.-" There they are"-I grabbed Jungmin wrist pulled her to the table.-" Hi oppas"- i said and the waved and stared at Jungmi.

" Who's she?"- L.joe asked.

" She's my new friend"-I said and hit her arm-" Yah introduce yourself"- I whispered to her.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Jungmin inmida"- She bowed, Teentop and Hye ri bowed too.

" Annyeong Min unnie"- Hye ri waved-" Hye ri inmida, i'm ~~~~~'s bestfriend"

" Annyeong Niel inmida"- Niel waved.-" Hye ri's boyfriend"- Jungmin bowed.

"Annyeong Chunji inmida"- Chunji said.-" Hi ~~~~-ah"

" Hi again Chunji-goon"- I said and he made a grin.

" Annyeong Cap inmida and this is Ricky"- Cap and Ricky waved.

" Annyeong Chango inmida and this guy who is staring at you is Byun hun but you can call him L.joe"- Changjo said and L.joe hit his arm. L.joe was staring at her like she was an angel.

-L.JOE'S P.O.V-

* Wooow she's the most prettiest girl i've ever seen*- "and this guy who is staring at you is Byun hun but you can call him L.joe"- Changjo said and i came back to reality, i hit his arm.

" Yah don't say that"- I whispered him.

" So don't be so obvious she's will realize that you like her"- Changjo whispered.

" Bwha? i don't like her"-I whispered.

" Yeah...right"-Changjo said.

"Yah!..."- I was about to said but Niel interrupted me.

"Yah! you two don't whisper!"-Niel shouted to us.

* Soo Jungmi you are pretty...*

-ENDS L.JOE'S P.O.V-

---------------------------------------

I know i know this was a chapter of Jungmi and L.joe i'm sorry!!!! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE WATCH THIS FANFIC http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107513/life-in-college-open-open-open-you