Time to sing !

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tjvUBFJJ0----> I think the guy in this video is so H-O-T!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvYQ7gwYb8-----> This is the song  that you and Chunji sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX22FK5mSY ---> this L.joe and  Jung min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plB6yNMkQZA----> ans this Niel and Hye ri.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

* Finally i'm dying of bored* I stoop up and went to the clasroom gate, he was there infront of me.* Harabeoji...*

" Annyeong again Harabeoji"- I said to Chunji who was smiling but when i said harabeoji his smile fell.

" Harabeoji? Again...eish you make me feel old"-He said-" I'm a sad harabeoji now"- He said pretending tears.

" Eish to much drama "- I said ansd laughed-" Let's go to meet the others"

We walked to the principal gate, there were they. Niel was hugging Hye ri and L.joe was staring at Jung min * Such a weird guy...*

" Ok guys let's go"- L.joe said and all nodded.

" Ok i have my car so...let's go"- Cap said and Teen top excep Chunji followed him.

" You go with me"- Chunji grabbed my wrist and i smiled.

At karaoke

 I went off the bike and saw the guys-" You are already here"- I said and they tried to smiled.-

"Unnie i don't feel my legs"- Hye Ri with puppy eyes.

" Wae?"- I asked her and Jung min came to me with puppy eyes too.

" Because Cap oppa never said that his car was very small"- Hye ri said rubbing her legs.

" Ne unnie and the boys said that we have to carry them"- Jung min said.

" Bwha?! Carry them ? Wae?"- I almost shouted * Eish such a gentlemens...*-" You babos"

" Hey girls, let's go inside"- Niel said and pointed the karaoke gate and we nodded.

" Unnie you know how to sing? because i really at singing..."- Jung min said and i smiled.

" Me too unnie"- Hye ri said and i grabbed their wrists.

" It's ok, i'm not the best singer either"- I said and they smiled, we entered to the karaoke.

" Agassi please give us a room"- Chunji said and the lady nodded.

" The room number 3 plese go there"- She gave Chunji the microphones and he bowed-" I hope you enjoy"

We entered to the karaoke room-" Woow very pretty"- I said and Niel stared at me.

" You've never been in a karaoke?"- Niel asked me.

" Actually never, but i always wanted."- I said and he smiled.

" I'm happy that your first time is with us"- He said and i smiled.

" Ok Guy i'm the older one i'm gonna chose the couples"- Cap said and Changjo made a grin.

"WAE? Age is not everything"- Changjo said and Cap touch his shoulder.

" In this case...yes, it is so don't interfere"- Cap said to Changjo and he just nodded. * haha funny guys*-" Ok so... the first couple is Hyeri with Niel, then Chunji and ~~~~~"-* Me with Chunji? nooo i sing pretty bad!!*-" Jung min with L.joe"- I saw how the eyes of L.joe filled with stars * This guy is so in love and he met her just three or two days ago...*-" Changjo, Ricky and I are together"- he finally said and all we nodded.

" Who's gonna sing first hyun?"- Ricky asked and Cap bit his lip.

" Molla...let's do Kai Bai Bo"- Cap said.-" All the couple chose a representative"- We nodded.

" Harabeoji you should be the representative because i at Kai Bai Bo game"- I said to Chunji and he nodded and smiled * Gosh, he's always killing me with that smile*

" Hye ri you do the game"- Niel said to Hye ri and she nodded.

" Jung-ah you wanna play the game?"- L.joe asked Jung min and she shily nodded.

"Ok i'm gonna be the representative"-  Ricky said, Cap and Changjo nodded.

"Ok guys ready"- Cap asked-" The representatives come here"- They came closer to Cap .

" The loser team it's gonna be the first ok?"- the representative nodded.-"  Ready or not...KAI BAI BO  BAI BO BAI BO BAI BO"-Cap shouted.

" Yes! We win"- Chunji said and hi five with me.

" Ok now the final is between Ricky and Niel"- Cap said.-" KAI BAI BO!"- and the winner is...-" Great Ricky i though you were good at this..."

" Pick a song pick a song"- L.joe said. They were looking for a song and then they took the microphones.

" Ok, you are gonna be so happy listening this song"- They said, we were sat in the couch staring at them.

They started to sing:

geobi naseo shijak jocha anhae bwat damyeon

geudaen tudeol daeji mara jom! (GG)

jujeo hamyeon gihwe neun modu neoreul bikyeo ga

gaseum pyeogo nawa bwara jom! (T.R.X)

 

" The boys? really?"- L.joe said. They were singing and dancing... and we were just laughing.

" Aigo my stomach hurts"- I was laughinh with Jung and Hye ri.* HAHAHAHAHHAH*

 

I wanna dance right now!

naega ikkeureo julge come out. ( Cap sang)

sesang namja deuri yeo nan, Number 1 ji hereul juneun Athena.

Check this out! ( Changjo)

jeulgyeo bwara, dojeon ye seolleim

imi modu gajin sesang ye namja ( Ricky sang)

geudaero jjuk ganeun geoya keep up!

Girls’ Generation, We don’t stop! ( The three sang)

 

They ended their performance and we were still laughing-" Aigoo guys you are so funny"

" HAHA we win"- They hi five each other.

" Wait is this a competition?"- Hye ri asked and Cap nodded." Ok Oppa let's win this game"- She grabbed Niel hand and went to pick a song.

"Ok "- Hye ri took the microphone.

Sumi meocheul geotman gatta sarangi un geotman gatta

Moreu gesseo moreu gesseo moreu gesseo moreu gesseo moreugesseo ( Niel sang)

 Drop it

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket ( Hye ri sang)

I like it like it like it

Nae mameun boom boom boom boom neottaeme soom soom soom soomeul

Motswieo nan seul seul seul seuljak dagaga neoege ppajyeobeoryeosseo

Nae style jeokhabhae nan nege banhaeseo heowujeokdae

Neowa hamkeramyeon eonjena na

Seoul New York Roma Praha! ( Hyeri sang)

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket

I like it like it like it ( Niel sang)

 

" Woooow"- Jung and i were encouraging them. They finishes and we clapped.-" Very good, Hye ri you can rap!!"- Jung min said and Hye ri bowed.

" Now it's our turn L.joe oppa"- Jung said and grabbed L.joe hand, he blushed and i laughed.

"Let's sing this"- He said and she nodded.

Ip sul ggeu te mae chyeo in neun mal

Neo man bo myeon ha go shi peun mal

Neo mu so jung hae a ggyeo du ryeo go

Cham go ddo cham neun mal ( Jung min sang)

 

Hal su i sseo haeng bok han geu mal

Ba reum jo cha dal kom han geu mal

Je il jo eun nal

Je il meot ji ge ne ge hae ju go shi peun geu mal ( L.joe tried to sang)

Neo reul sa rang hae sa rang hae sa rang han da

Han beon du beon eul ma le do mo ja ra seo

A ggi ji mot hae sum gi ji mot hae

Sol jik han nae mam eul go bae geul hae ( Both)

*They are confessing their love...?*-"I think they are confessing each other"- Hye ri said and Chunji and i nodded. They finished staring to each other and they were smiling * ?? *

" It's our turn ~~~~~-ah"- Chunji said and i stoop up.

" What song are we gonna sing harabeoji?"- I said and he bit his lip * Gosh...*

" This"- He said and i nodded.

" I know the lyrics"- I smiled and he smiled too. The music started...

 

Ice-cream sarang dugeundugeun sangsang

Dalkkomhan seolleim salsal noga deureo

Haengbokhan sungan ppajyeodeuneun hweuimang

Dagawa neukkyeobwa eum~ ( Chunji and i sang)

 

Lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala

 

Sangkkeumhan oraenji syabetteu ( me)

Sarangseureon neowa hamkke ( Chunji)

Hyanggeuthan da gateun bogato (me)

Sarangseureon neowa hamkke ( Chunji)

Ice-cream sarang dugeundugeun sangsang

Dalkkomhan seolleim salsal noga deureo

Haengbokhan sungan ppajyeodeuneun hweuimang

Dagawa neukkyeobwa my sweetest love

 

Lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala

 

Hanseupun neohan ib nahan ib

Ibgae misoga hangadeuk

Hanseupeun neohan ib nahan ib

Haengbokhan chueogeul geuryeogayo

 

 We ended the song, i was staring at him and he was staring at me. - " I think they're gonna kiss..."- Jung min whispered but i heard her. Chunji came close and grabbed my hand, i blushed but came close him, his face was a inches from my face, i gulped * This time...we are gonna kiss* I close my eyes waiting for his lips and i realized that everyone was staring at us, i felt his breathe and

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

 To be continued.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subcribe alot please x.x i feel lonely... sorry for updating so late but i was busy :) so i hope you like this chapter, i think is funny imagine Cap, Changjo and Ricky dancing and singing the boys. HAHAHAHA and hot :O

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND SUBSCRIBEEEEEEEEEEE AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS FF PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)