Thanks dad...

Falling in love with a fool

수락 means accept.   I know that the picture is not Chunji but just imagine ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

---------------------------------------------

 

" You wanna watch a movie?"- I told him and he nodded.-" Which one?"

"Don't know"- He said and smiled.-" A horror movie?"- * Horror movie?*

" No, i don't wanna scream"- I said and he was dissapointed * Why is he dissapointed*-" A sad movie? or  what?"

" What about that twilight movie ? i never saw it"- Chunji said to me.

" That sounds great, i never saw it"- I said and he smiled.

"Ok, i'm gonna make popcorn"- I said and i went to the kitchen. I made the popcorn and went to the living room again.-" Ok let's watch it"- I said and he nodded and smiled * I'm death, he is always killing me with his smiled* We sat in the couch and put play to the movie. We were watching the movie and he was only eating * This again, maybe i'm only his friend WHYYY GOD WHY!!!* I just ate popcorn.

" Why is she with a vampire? is she crazy? Stupid girl"- He said and i laughed.

" I don't know maybe she likes danger"- I said and he made a grin. We kept watching the movie and he came close to me * AIGOO* i was so nervous, and after a couple minutes he tried to put his arm in my shoulder * KYAAAAA* but he repented * What? noooo!* i saw him with the corner of my eye, he was blushing...*Why is he blushing?* and then he bit his lip * So hot...wait! control yourself* he realized that i was staring at him and i blushed * What should i do?*

" ~~~~~-ah"- He said and i stared at him.

" Bwha?"- I said. He came close and i gulped.

" Do you like someone?"- He asked me.* YOU YOU YOUUU*

" Why are you asking me that?"- I said to him and he looked away.

"Because...I wanna know"- He said.-" So tell me do you like someone?"-*Yes you!!*

" Well there's a guy but i don't know if he likes me"- I said and he sighed.-" Do you like someone?"- I asked him and he smiled.

" Well..there's a girl, a very cute girl"- He said and blushed.-" ~~~~~-ah"- He said again-“ You noticed that L.joe likes Jungmi?"- He change the subjet.

" Yes, he's pretty obvious"- I said an he laughed.

" I know, a little more and yells to the world that he likes Jungmin"- he said and i laughed.-" But Jungmin likes him?"

" Mullaseo but i think she likes him because she blushed when he speaks to her"- I said-" I hope she likes him, he finally is gonna have a girlfriend"

" You right"-Chunji said and he took a deep breath-" ~~~~-ah"- He said again.

 He came more close and i came close to him too. I was inches from his face, he bit his lip and i gulped *What is he gonna do?* He close his eyes and i close mine, i felt his breath * Kiss me* we was about to kiss but the door opened and the ligh turn on.

" Sweetheart i'm hom...Oh...I didn't know you were with a guy"- My dad said and i stoop up, Chunji blushed.

" Dad you return from your bussines trip"- I said to my dad * F*** F***!!! this is so embarrasing*

" Annyeonghasaeyo ajjussi"- Chunji said, he was red no...he was purple.

" Ok...this is awkward i'm gonna go to my room"- My dad said-" Oh annyeong lucky boy"- He winked to Chunji and Chunji almost die of embarrasing, he went up-stairs.

“ Em…I think I should go”- Chunji said and I nodded.-“ Well thanks for everything ~~~~~~-ah”

“ No problem”- I said, * Thanks dad…*. He walked to the door and waved.

“ Bye see you tomorrow”- He said and left.

* why? Why!!!...but he almost kiss me aigoooo maybe he likes me…wait HE LIKES MEE!!... RIGHT?* I was about to go to my room but I saw a frame * Why is this frame here?* I took it and there was not a picture of a person there was a picture of a paper that said 수락 * 수락 ? Is this from Chunji?*

 

-CHUNJI P.O.V-

* EISHHH! why this happend to me?!!*- I just got on my bike and went to home.* I hope she saw the frame...i wanted to kiss her...i hate her dad well no but EISHHH* I arrived to home and my mom waved to me.

" Chanhee-shi where were you?"-She asked me and i sighed.

" In ~~~~~'s house"- I said and she smiled, a big smile.

" Chincha? She is your girlfriend now?"- She asked me, but then she realized that i was sad.-" Wait why are you sad? Something happend?"- She asked me * The problem is that nothing happend.

" No..."- i said.-" And she's not my girlfriend...yet"

" Yet? Why yet? She doesn't likes you?"- She said and i sighed.

" I don't know well i think she likes me"- I said and decided to tell the full story-" And then his father arrived and i didn't kiss her"

" Eishh that man...but son WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW??!!"- She shouted the last part and hit my head.

" YAH UMMA WHY YOU HIT ME?"- I shouted and she made a grin.

" Because you are a slow guy, just tell her that you like her"- She said angrily * Mom...you are crazy*-" You are like your father, he was slow like you"

" Eish ok ok"- I said and went to my room. i lay in my bed and my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"- I said and someone shouted.

"YAHH! WHERE WERE YOU!!? I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WEREN'T THERE!"- L.joe shouted.

" YAHHH! DON'T YELL"- I said and he laughed.-" I was in ~~~~'s house"

" BWHA???"- He shouted again * This noisy boy*

" I SAID DON'T SHOUT!!"- I shouted.

" Arraseo arraseo but tell me what happened"- * What happend!!!* I sighed.

"Nothing...nothing happened"- I said sadly.

" BWHA? Eish you "-L.joe said angrily.-" Why don't you kiss her?"

" Because of her dad, i was about to kiss her and her dad arrived..."-I said and sighed again * Thanks Mr. Kim...*

" Eish that man"- L.joe said.-" Well about ~~~~-ah did she talked about Jungmin?"

"...Thanks"- I said sarcastically-" Well we were talking about you two..."

" Jeonmal?!"- L.joe said.-" What did she said"

I told him what we talked about and the hag. * Well i almost kiss her...and she didn't refused...SHE LIKES ME* I smiled

-------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY IF IS A BORING CHAPTER BUT THESE DAYS I WAS SO BUSY, I'M IN SCHOOL AGAIN AND I DON'T HAVE TIME SORRY SORRY DON'T HATE ME PLEASEEEEEE!! COMMENT :(