Talking with Chun Ji

Falling in love with a fool

The letters in blue are the thoughts of Chun JI

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You was walking when someone touched your shoulder, you blinked * eotteohke?* . In that moment you remembered your judo classes.

 

PUMMM! You had thrown to the floor to the person who had touched your shoulder, but when you saw who was... SURPRISE!

 

" YAHHH!! ARE YOU CRAZY??"- Chun ji shouted as he gets up off the floor-" WHY YOU THROW ME INTO THE FLOOR?!!!!.

"Jeosonghabnida jeonmal Jeosonghabnida"- You bowed many times- "G-Gwaenchanha?"

" Yes"- * Why i'm so silly?*you hided your face-" I said i'm fine...don't worry" he gave you a small smile.

" Chincha?"- he nodded.

"Ok...but Why are you here?"-You looked confused.

" My mom forced me to accompany you to your house-He started walking and turned-" What are you waiting? Come on let's go"

You nodded and started walking next to he * This is awkward...* you two were just walking quietly until he talked " Why you didn't say that your house is far? ashh...you...crazy girl"- * Crazy girl?* * Crazy girl?* * Why i said that?* *Why he said that?*

" I'm sorry, you can go home, i can go home alone"-You smiled at him.

* Wow she has a nice smile* " Andwe...i'm already here so just keep walking"- he said and you nodded.

and...AWKWARD COME BACKS.

After a couple of minutes he talked again." Kim ~~~~~~~,Why did you tell my mom that I was your boyfriend?- You blushed.-" You like me? that's why you say that to my mom?"

" Bwha?"-You stared at him-" I don't like you...and your mom misunderstand things, I do not even speak and she said I was your girlfriend"

"Oh! really? I thought you liked me"- He stared at you-" Because all the girls fall for me".

* BWHA?? Did he really said that? *" Self-centered kid, if I did not like you before now worse" He looked confused " This is my house. BYE" You entered and closed the door.

* What crazy girl*

 

-THE NEXT DAY AT SHOOL-

 

" ~~~~~-ah, today we are gonna go out aren't we?- Hye ri started at you cute-funny face.

" Yes Hye ri-ah"- You smiled and nodded.

" Ok!"- she smiled and then make a O with -"~~~~-ah how old are you?"

"I'm 17 and 11 months, you?- You asked her.

"I'm 17 and 6 months, so you are my unni"-She smiled at you and you smiled too.

" Chincha? So you are my dongsang" you smiled and laugh.

You two were at cafetery when someone said. " Neo! crazy girl"- you turned around and it was Chun ji.

"N-na? You are talking to me?"-you were confused.

" Yes you, there's another crazy girl in this school?-You stared at him- " Well...yes there are a lot but... ash this is yours"- He gave you your jacket.

" Why you have this?"- you asked him.

" You forgot this at my home, yesterday i was going to give it to you when we were at the door of your house but you closed the door in my face..."- He said without no expression.

"Oh! Sorry..."- You said with a shyly face.

" It's okay bye"- Chun ji started walk.

 " Unni...you're dating Chunji?"-Hye ri asked you.

"BWHA! NO NO!"-You freak out trying to explain Hyeri.

" KEKEKE Let's go you have to tell me everything"- She drag you out of the cafetery.

 

-Girls who listened all the conversation-

 

" BWHA CHUN JI OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND???!!!"- three girls shouted.

" Yah! why are you screaming?- Jaemin asked her friends.

"  U-unni we just found out that  Chun Ji oppahe has a girlfriend..."-they said with fear.

" BWHAAAA!?? WHO IS SHE?!!!- Jaemin shouted.

"S-she" They pointed you.

" She'll pay for me to get into my relationship with Chun Ji oppa"- Jaemin said and started to walk and they followed her.

-------

:)  

I promise that I will make longer chapters