DON'T BE A !!

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ_x2j8sLRQ&ob=av2n

 ------------------------------------

 

-CHUN JI'S P.O.V-

It was lunch time and i didn't see ~~~~~ at the cafeteria. I was grateful with that i didn't wanna see her.* She's too bipolar* You're bipolar too * YAH YOU AGAIN* Yes, i'm here again. Miss me? *No, you freak me out* Haha i have to admit you are funny i'm glad that i'm your subconscious * Well it's not mutual* So, i saw the fight this morning, she's a little bipolar* Thank you someone understands me* But you have to admit that you like when she hugged you * Eish...well maybe a little* haha i knew it. i felt you heart beating, you was about to have a heart attack.* I was not* Geotjimal -" Ash shut up"- I said aloud.

" Hyun are you ok?"-L.joe asked and i nodded.

"Yes, i just get confused about something"-I said and he made a O with his mouth.

Changjo arrived and i stared at him-" Hyun don't be angry we are friends"- he said to me and i nodded.

" Ok Dongsang"-I said smiling, that boy pissed me off but i can be angry with him.-" But don't piss me off again"-i warned him and he nodded.

We were eating and Niel arrived, he was alone - "Niel where is Hye ri?"- I asked.

" She went to her house, her mom called her"-Niel said to me * So where's ~~~~~?*- " If you are looking for ~~~~~-ah she went with Hye ri"

" I don't care where she is"-I lied and started eat again, Niel smirked.

" So guys, today is friday so what about a boys reunion in my house"- Cap said to us.

" Yeah! that would be great"-L. joe said.-" We can drink"- All of us nodded.

" Ok So tonight at 9 pm in my house"- Cap said and we nodded.

At Cap's house

 I was out of Cap's house and i knocked the door-"Hyun, come in"- Ricky said and i followwed him.

" Hi Chun ji we were waiting for you"-Niel said to me. We were in the living room, Cap had bought several bottles of Soju.* I guess i'm gonna end drunk*

"Let's get started"- Changjo said enthusiastic.-" Today i can drink i told my mom i'm gonna sleep here"

We started drinking while we were talking-" Niel, How was yesterday?"- Ricky said, he was a little drunk after a few cups.

" It was amazing, I told her that i lover her and she said that she loves me too"- Niel said smiling.

" Let's make a toast "- Ricky said, he was already drunk, he raised his cup.-" I toast because Niel Hyun who said his feeling to the woman he loves"

"Cheers!!!"- We said and drank.

" I toast because she loves me"-Niel said.

" Cheers"- We said and drank again. we kept druking like 4 hours more, it was 2 am and we were already drunk.

" Hey hey shut up i wanna make a toast again"- Niel said.-" I toast because Chun ji it's gonna admit that he likes ~~~~ nonna"

" Eishhhh i don't like her"- I lied.-" She's just a girl"

" Yah! Don't lie you like her but you don't wanna admit because you are a "-Ricky said and started laugh.

" Yes he's a "- Changjo and L.joe said.

" I'm not a "- I said-" You are "

"Wait wait he's not a "- Cap said and stared at me-" He's just afraid of love"

" I'm not ashhhhhh....you guys drive me crazy"- I said to them.-" Ans why would i be afraid of love?"

" Because ~~~~ nonna reminds you to Ji Eun nonna"-Niel said-" And you think that she's gonna leave you like Ji Eun did it"

" Don't talk about her"- I said.

" Why? You still have feelings for her?"-L.joe said-" It's been 3 year already, just forget her"

" I don't have feelings for Ji Eun"- I said.

" So why you don't admit that you like ~~~~~?"- Ricky said and i didn't say anything. We started drinking again and a while after that i sighned.

" Ok!! hip I LIKE HER! I LIKE ~~~~!-  I shouted with hiccups.-" ARE YOU hip HAPPY NOW?"

" YEAHHH!!"- They shouted.

" Finally you did it"- Cap said smirking.

" And i admit hip it  that i'm afraid that if i tell hip her my feelings she's gonna be with me and then hip leave me like Ji Eun"- I said with tears in my eyes-" You know, i was so hip f***ing in love with Ji Eun and she said that she hip loves me but she left me, SHE FU***INGhip LEFT ME! SHE BROKE MY FU***ING hip HEART!! For that reason i don't wanna said anything hip to ~~~~~, i don't want her to hip leave me."- I was crying and Cap was rubbing my back.

" She's not like Ji Eun, she's a good person and she likes you"- Cap said-" I noticed that"

" Yes hyun, you can't be afraid"- Ricky said.-" She's gonna loves you and you are gonna happy so DON'T BE A !!"- He said to me and i smiled.

" You know what i'm gonnahip tell her, she's not like Ji Eun, she's hip different and she's special"- I said drinking another cup of soju-" I'm gonna call hip her!!"- I said taking my phone.

"YEAHHHH!"- They shouted.

-ENDS CHUN JI’S P.O.V-

 

Ï'm so cra cra crazy i'm so cra cra crazy

 

That was my phone ringing-" Who the hell can be"- I said opening my eyes, i saw the screen-" Chun ji?  What's he wants?"

"Yeoboseyo?"- I said.

" ~~~~~-ah are you awake?"- Chun ji said * Is he drunk?*

" Yah! It's 3 am why are you calling me?"- I asked him.

" ~~~~~-AH!!!!"- he shouted-" Do you wanna have a hip date with me now?"- he asked and i heard in the phone-" SAY YES NONNA"- * Is he with Changjo and Ricky?*-" Yah! shut up i'm talking"- Chun ji said.

" Chun ji are you serious? It's 3 am and you are calling me to have a date, are you drunk?"- I said angrily.

" Just I hip  little"- he said, he was with hiccups.

" Eish Chun ji where are you?"- I asked him.

" I'm at Cap's house"- He said.-" I wanna go hip home, come here and take me hip home"

" Bwha?!"- I shouted.-" Eishh i'm only doing this because you are drunk, Give me the adress"

" It's near, it's two block away from your  hip house a blue house the number of the house is hip 3454"- he said.

" Ok i'm going ashh"- i hung up.* This EISHHH* I put a couple of jeans and a sweater. I went out from my house, there was no problem because my dad was in a work trip so i was alone in my house. I started to walk to Cap's house * Must be here* I knocked the door, Cap opened the door.- "Hi ~~~~~"- he said.

" Woow you stink to alcohol "- i said covering my nose.-" Where's Chun ji?"- He smirk.

" CHUN JI YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"-He shouted and i hitted his arm.

" Yah! I'm not his girlfriend"- I said and i saw Chun ji.-" Yah You! Let's go"- I told him and he smiled.

" BYE GUYS!"-He shouted-" Bye Cap"- he waved and Cap closed the door.

" How are you babe?"- he said to me.

"Eish you stink to alcohol too"- I said covering my nose again .-" How i'm gonna to take you home?"- we started walk.

" Oh no no my mom can't see me like this"- He said shooking his head * He's like a kindergarden boy*.

" So why you called me?"- I asked him and he smiled.

" Because i want you by my side"- he said and i blushed.

" Eish you bipolar!"- i said to him and he laughed.-" Why you laugh?"

" Because you look so pretty  when you blush"- he said and i blushed even more.-" You are so beautiful"- My heart was beating so freaking fast. He came closer to me and tried to get away from him but i bumped the wall, he put his arms in the wall, i had no escape.

"~~~~~-ah You are beautiful when you gets angry and when you blush"- He said and came closer, his face was inches away from mine. I gulped. i saw his lips approaching to mine,i was about to have a heart attack, i closed my eyes waiting for the kiss but nothing happened.* Bwha?* I slowly opened my eyes and he was...vomiting at my side.

" iugghh!"- I said and he looked at me.

" Sorry babe"-He said, almost felt but i catched him.

" Ash, let's go"- I put his arm in my shoulders and started walk.-" I'm taking you to my house"- He didn't say nothing * This drunk* We arrived to my house and i opened the door, i carefuly put him in my bed and covered him with the quilt.

" Thanks babe"- He said and fall asleep.* When he's asleep he's like an angel* I sighed

------------------------------------

Chun ji with hiccups that would be so CUTEEEEE!! Comment and subscribe please :)