Miss Rookie is my best friend

Falling in love with a fool

 

You are gonna dance like Hyosung (: so click on the vid!


 

-Chunji's P.O.V-

After an hour of traffic...we finally arrived to the salon of the university, it was already full with lots of people dancing, drinking, smoking. I grabbed the hand of my girl and pulled her to a hug.-" you-shi~ you look very pretty tonight"- I told her with a deep voice, actually she was breath-taking, i was dizzy because of her beauty. That pink dress...with that tiny waist...those long legs...*yah! chan hee! you sound like a ert!* i mentally slapped myself.

" Chunji-shi...i need to breathe"- you said and i realized that i was hugging her waist very tightly.

"Mianhae~"- I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

2 hours later

"HELLO HELLO HELLO PEOPLE!"-the mcsaid by the microphone, and everyone stared at the stage and one spotlight pointed to a young guy.-" Hi everyone i'm Simeung and i'm gonna present the candidates of Miss rookie and Mr.rookie 2012!!"- the people shouted and the mc laughed.-" Ok now i have the list of the girls who you guys chose for being a candidate"- He grabbed a paper and started to read.-" Ok we have...Park Soo Yeom!"- the spotlight  focus on a tiny girl but really cute, she smiled and walked to the stage.-" the second one...Shin Minnie"- this time was a tall girl with long blond hair, for me she looked a little old but she was still pretty.-" now....Kim you!!"- he said and we clapped, you was blushing and covering her cheeks, i pushed her arm a little and she walked towards the stage.-" Now the last one is...Park Ji Eun!"- I was frozen when i heard that name, i noticed how all my friends stared at me and i just stared at you who was staring at the floor like if she was angry * she doesn't know anything right...?* i gulped and stared at Ji Eun who was wearing a red dress and damn she was prettier than anyone.-" Woow pretty girls!"- the mc chuckled and clapped-" Ok now you pretty girls have to dance so the people can choose the winner"- He said and the girls nodded. The music started and they started to dance in a y way, you was being so y and Ji eun was being y too.-" My god! these girls are hot!! now we have to choose two girls!~ let's start"- The mc said and came closer to the first girl and touched her shoulder-" For the cute Soo Yeom!!"- the people clapped and shouted-" Good good now for....Minnie!!"- the people clapped too-" Gosh this is hard...for you!!!!!"- the people shouted and clapped very loud, my friends and i screamed loud as we could.-" For Ji Eun!!"- The people shouted very loud too, i just stared at the floor.-" Uhh....this is hard BUT! i know who are the two girls....let's clap for YOU AND JI EUN!!"- The people screamed and they smiled.-" Now girls...you have to dance and we will decide who's the new miss rookie 2012"- they nodded and the music started...first danced Ji Eun a slow song and she was being so y...one minute of pure y music and she finally ended her dance touching her side and winking.-" WOOOOW Ji Eun is hot isn't she!?"- the mc said and all the people clapped.-" Now our beautiful you!!!!"- The music started and you a little shy walked to the center of the stage and started moving her hips with the rhythm of the song as she touched her hair and then her tummy, she started walking for all the stage with y moves and BAM! she shook her body and all the people cheered her up because she was on fired! she started dancing as she was kneeling and ended with a great pose; the people was scream so loud and she just bowed-" Well now we have to decide, i just want claps ok?...ok then claps for Ji Eun!"- the people clapped a lot and she just smiled, as always that sweet smile of her.-" Ok now for you!"- the people clapped so hard and loud that the mc giggled and smiled.-" The winner is...KIM YOU!!!!!!!!"- She bowed and smiled, the mc put on her head a cute tiara. The mc hugged her and she went down, i walked towards her but stopped when i saw Ji Eun talking to her and then she hugged her, i was about to walk away but Ji Eun turned around and saw me.

" Oppa! Annyeong!"- Ji Eun smiled and waved, i just waved and tried to smile.

you came closer to me and i just stared at Ji Eun.-" Chunji-shi you are a candidate for mr rookie right?"- you said and i nodded.

"Oppa~ With who you came?"- Ji Eun asked me- " Teen top oppas?...oh by the way i didn't know that you and you-shi were close~"- Ji Eun said and i shook my head and i said the stupid thing i could ever do.

-Ends Chunji's P.O.V-

I was just staring at Ji Eun and how she was flirting, * you are a calm person you pretend that you don't notice it...* i smiled.

"Oppa~ With who you came?*- She asked him and i stared at her.-" Teen top oppas?...oh by the way i didn't know that you are you were close~"- She said and i smirked * yes this is my opportunity to show her that i'm his girlfriend* i opened my mouth and grabbed his hand.-" We are...."

He interrupted me and took his hand away.-" She's like my best friend..."- I  just turned to face him and smiled * she's like my best friend ....* those words were still on my mind but i just pretended to be okay.

"Yes, he's just a school friend"- i said and bowed.-" I have to go now unnie~ bye"- i smiled to Chunji and walked towards Hye Ri and Min.

"Hey  Congrats!"- Niel, Hye ri, Min, L.joe, everyone shouted and i tried to smiled.

"I have to go guys..."- My voice trembled and Min stared at me, she knew that something was wrong.-" thanks...see you later guys"- I grabbed my bug and went out of the party, i was about to grab a cab when someone grabbed my wrist i thought it was Chunji so i turned around and glared when i realized that it was Min.

"What's wrong unnie...?"- She asked me and i shook my head.

"Nothing i just...wanna go home"- I turned around again and grabbed a cab.-" See you later min~"- I got in the car and she got in too. I didn't take care and just stared at the view.

"Tell me unnie"- Min said and i just shook my head, now i was with teary eyes i didn't want to cry for that idiot. She came closer and touched my forearm.-" Tell me"

" He's a babo..."- i said and the tears started falling, i quickly wiped them and Min turned my head and wiped my tears too.

"What did he do?"- She asked me.

"To where ladies?"- The driver asked and Min said my address.

"He...He said that i was only his friend to Ji Eun because he still likes her and i can't believe that he did that! he's a ing bastard!"- I cried and she hugged me.

"Maybe he was kidding or something i'll talk to him don't worry unnie~ don't cry everything is going to be fine"- she consoled me and i just sighed.



 

Short chap i knoww and i'm showyyyy~ i'm busy :/ but i just want to update so...please understand! :) and well what do you think of this chapter? and THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE! :) 81 subs, that's great! i wanna 100 x.x my dream! hihi the end is soon!! so keep reading (: