Searching for help

Falling in love with a fool

 

Ok girls let's just pretend thats is 8 of december ok? :)

------------------------------------------

The same day,8 december.

-Chunji's P.O.V-

PHONE CALL

" Hye ri-ah"- I said to the phone.

" Oh Chunji oppa, why are you calling? it's already late"- Hye ri said.

" Wait Hye ri-ah i'm gonna add Jung min to the call"- I said to Hyeri, and i call Jung min and added to the call.

" Ok girls i need your help!"- I said to them.

" Jung min annyeong"- Hye ri said to Jung.

" Oh RiRi dongsaeng"- Jung min said to Hye ri.-" How are you?"-* This girls...*

" Yah!! I said i need your help!"- I angrily said and Hye ri sighed.

" Ok ok don't get angry, what do you need oppa?"-Hye ri said.

" Well girls, i like ~~~~~..."- i shyly said, i was hoping for a HUGE REACTION but...

" Oh, that's not new"- Hye ri said.

" Yes oppa, that's not new, we already know that"- Jung min said.* Bwha?*

"Wait how did you know? JUNG MIN-AH L.JOE TOLD YOU!!?"- I shouted and she laughed.-" Why are you laughing?"

" Oppa, L.joe didn't tell me anything, i just noticed"- Jung min said.

" Yes, you are pretty obvious"-Hye ri said. * Gosh really? I'm a looser...WAIT THATS MEANS THAT SHE ALREADY KNOWS THAT I LOVE HER???!!" I was in panic...

"Bwha..?"- I said to them and they laughed again.

" Oppa you really thought that we didn't realize?"- Hye ri said and i sighed.-" You are a dumb"

" So...thats means that ~~~~~~ already knows?"- I asked then* Please please say no...please*

" Oh no, she's a dumb just like you"- Hye ri said to me, i felt so relieved in that moment * Thanks god*

" yes oppa, actually she thinks that for your she's only a friend"- Jung min said to me.-" Oppa you are gonna confess?"

" Yes, i want do it tomorrow"- I said to them and they...

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REALLY???!!!!"- They shouted and i almost went deaf.-" TOMORROW IS HER BIRTHDAY!!!"- They said to me* Bwha? i didn't know that*

" Really? Gosh thanks for telling me, i didn't know it"- I said.

" BWHA! ARE YOU GONNA BE HER BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER BIRTHDAY! Eish..."- Jung min shouted, *...boyfriend? that's means that she likes me too?*

" WAIT!! SHE LIKES ME?!"- I shouted and Hye ri sighed.

" You are really stupid...OF COURSE SHE LOVES YOU!!!"- *Loves me?...she loves me?* I didn't realize but i was almost jumping in my bed.

" Oppa are you ok?"- Jung min worried asked.

"Yes, i'm fine...no...i'm happy...no...I'M FLYING RIGHT NOW!!!"- I said and they laughed.

" Chunji oppa for what you need us?"- Hye ri said and i remembered why i called them.

"Oh yes!"- I said-" I need that you enter to ~~~~'s house and bring school some things i gave to her"

" What things?"-Jung min  asked.-" The pink helmet?"

" Yes that, i also need a post-it a yellow one that gave to her and a frame"- I said to them.

" And how are we gonna take them...?"- Jung min said.

" I know how, don't worry oppa we are gonna take them to school tomorrow!"- Hye ri said and i smiled.

" Ok girls, thanks"- I said to them and hung up.

ENDS PHONE CALL

* Wooow tomorrow is the big day,i'm gonna confess and she's gonna say yes...I love you ~~~~~-ah you are everything for me”

-Ends Chunji's P.O.V



 

 I KNOW IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED UPDATE :), AND ABOUT THE POLLS 7 PEOPLE WANTS JUST A FEW CHAPTERS, WELL MY IDEA WAS UPDATE LIKE 6-10 CHAPTERS MORE AND THEN ENDS THIS AND START WITH A SEQUEL BUT DON'T KNOW...VOTE IN THE POLL PLEASE

AND MINHO IS WINING!! :B 

VOTE PLEASE IN BOTH!!

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1132938

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1132937

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!