Eating

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYzz0Xln4ls

IT'S A SONG IN SPANISH BUT IT'S SOOOOO GOOD.

------------------------------------------------

 

-CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

*I'm not still in love with Ji eun"- I was walking for the passages of the school, and i heard the bell * Eish i don't want to hear classes*.

i decided to skip History class, i started to walk  to the backyard there was nobody so it's was fine to take a nap * Ji Eun..* that ing name was driving me crazy,  i arrived to the backyard and i saw someone lying on the grass. * Why is she sleeping here?

 

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

" Kim ~~~~~~~?"- A manly voice said. I saw a blurry face, i began to strech * What a nice nap*, i yawn.

"Who are you?"- i asked, my vision was blurry, i slept a lot.

" Are you ok?"-He concerned asked, * Oh! it's Chun ji"

" Oh! I'm sorry i didn't recognize you"- i stoop up and tried to fix my hair.

" So you were here, why you slept here?"-He asked me.

" Well i was sleepy in the morning so i came here"-I said-" What time is it?"

" It's 12: pm already"-He looked his watch * What the %&&?*

" Really? I slept 5 hours?"-I didn't noticed how much i slept.

" You are a dumb"-He said and made a grin. * Cute!!!*

" Why are you doing grins?"-I said, i hade to admited that he looks cute when he do grins.

" Because i was going to slept here, and you stole my place"- he said, and sat on the grass.

" I'm sorry but didn't  know that this were your property"- I said sarcastically.

"Yes, it is"-he leaned on the grass and closed his eyes." So now go away"

"Bwah?"-*this jerk...i was wrong he don't like me*

" You heard"- He said.

" Ha!"- i leaned on the grass next to him and i closed my eyes-" I'm going to stay here"- i said and i noticed that he smiled * He wanted me next to him?* that though made me smiled.

We were there for a while, i didn't know if he was sleeping, i was watching the clouds. I turned my head to watch him * i think he's sleeping, wow he's handsome* i was stared him.

" I know i'm handsome but these is bothering me"-He opened his eyed and stared at me * Is he awake?!!!*-" You are blushing"

I looked away and tried to think in something else * My cheeks are burning*. GBRRRRRRR my tummy was doing noises * Great...*

" I'm hungry too"-Chun Ji said, he stoop up and strecht his arm.

" What?"-I said and he grabbed my hand to help me stand. That made me blushing again.

"Let's go eat"- he started to walk.* Eat? together?*- You are not coming?

" Y-yes"- I was nervous *he and i together eating...*

"What do you wanna eat?"-He asked me.

" Anything you want it's ok"- i said, we were walking in the street.

" So...CHINESE FOOD"-He said * He must love the chinese food*

We entered to a chinese restaurant and we order the food. Finally the food arrived, we started to eat.

" You must love the chinese food"-He had finishied eating, he's fast.

" Yes i love it!"-He said-" You don't like do you?"

" No, I like it too but i'm tired of chinese food a little"- i said.

"Why?"-He looked confused.

" Well when i lived in China i eat this everyday"-i said.

" You lived in China? i didn't know that"-He said and stared at me with curiosity.

" Yes, i moved Korea this year"

" Ah..I though you were korean"-Chun ji said.

" I am Korean, i born here but when my parents got divorced i went to China to live with my mom"- I told him.

"Sorry for your parents got divorced"- he said.

" It's ok, it was too many years ago, when i was 10"- i said.- "What about you? Your parents are together?

" My father died when i was 15, he was a good dad"-He sadly said.

" I'm sorry i didn't know it..."- I said regretful *¨why i asked that?*

" It's ok"-He smiled and i stared at him.

"Do you want a ice cream?"-* I had to fix my mistake*-" I'll pay"

"Ok, let's go"- We went out the restaurant.

"Hello guys what flavor do you want?"- The girl at ice cream shop said.

" I want strawberry, you?"- I stared at Chun ji.

" I want chocolate"- He said.

We were eating the ice creams as we walked.

"You don't know how to eat"-He was laughing.

" What are you talking about?"- i said.He approached me and touched the corner of my mouth- "W-What are you doing"

" you were dirtied with ice cream"-He said, smiled.

 

RINGGG RINGGG

 

" It's my phone"- i remove my phone from my pocket, it's was a message from my dad.

 

From: Daddy

 

~~~~~-ah where are you? You are not coming? you promised to accompany me to the airport.

 

"Sh..., I have to go Chun Ji"- i started to walk.-" See you tomorow"- i waved and took a cab.

 

-----------------------

I'm sorry it's a boring chapter. :(