My Pink Helmet ♥

Falling in love with a fool

제발: Jebal, means please.           When i said bike is motorcycle :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was about to sleep but my cell phone rang, * Who can be?* It was a message.

 From:

Annyeong, i hope you're not sleeping and if you was asleep i'm so sorry for wake up...I had a great day, You had fun?...well bye.                                Chun ji ♥♥

 

* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! SO CUTEEEE, i'm gonna die*-" Yes yes i had a great day, you are amazing and I LIKE YOU ALOT!!!"- I talked to my phone-" I like you i like you"- I was jumping in my bed, kissing my phone and then i lay in my bed.-" I hope you like me"- I felt asleep hugging my phone.

Monday

*School again...i don't wanna go*I was still in my bed* But i have a test...* I sighed and stoop up. I took a shower and dressed. I was eating breakfast and i heard a horn. I didn't take importance and kept eating.

TIIIIIIIIIII TIIIIIIIIIIII TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The horn kept rining * Eishh why the people is noisy?* I walked to the door and SURPRISE.

"Chunji-shi?"- My eyes was wide open* Why is he here?*-" W-what are you doing here?

" Picking you up for go to school"- He said to me and smiled.-" Are you ready?"

 *Is he kidding me?*-" Are you serious?"- I asked him and his smiled disappeared.

"Yes, i'm kidding"- he said sarcastically-" Of course i'm serious, PALI PALI we're gonna be late."- He said and i smiled * Kyaaaaaa, i'm having a heart attack*.

" Ok, i'm going to bring my backpack"- I said and he made a sign to hurry up.

I was about to close my door but he talked -" Where is your helmet?"

" Oh yes, i was forgetting that"- I entered to my house and bring my helmet-" Ok, now we can go"- I got on the bike. We arrived to the school and ran to our classroom, we didn't talk in class but i noticed that  he looked at my with the corner of his eye. * Aigoo, so cute*, the class finished and i stoop up.-" Annyeong"-I waved and Chun ji waved too.

I walked to music class and i saw Hye ri waving.-" Hi Hye ri, How are you?"- I asked her.

" Happy unnie, You?"- She asked me back.

" Fine, Why are you so happy?"- i asked her, because she was radiating hapiness.

" Because..."-She showed me her hand-" Niel oppa gave a couple ring!!"

" Wow Neomu neomu yeppo"- I said looking the ring.-" You are so lucky"- She nodded.

" Unnie did you bring my notebook?"- She asked me and i nodded.

" Yes, is in my backpack"- I said to her.

" Ok, i'm gonna take it "- She said and i nodded.

" Unnie what is this?"-She asked, i forgot that the helmet was in my backpack.

" Oh...That's mi pink helmet"- i said.

" Why you have a helmet? You have a bike? Why you didn't tell me that you have a bike!!?- She said to me and i shook my head.

" No, i dont have a bike...Chunji has a bike..."- I looked away avoiding her eyes, i blushed.

" I know that but why you...WAIT HE BROUGHT YOU HERE IN HIS BIKE?!- She shouted and the rest of classmates stared at us. I put my hand in and bowed to them.

" Don't shout, if you shout i'm not gonna tell you, got it?"- I said and she nodded, I got off my hand of .-" Fine...he brought me to school today"

" So that means that he picked you up from your house...Why he did that?"- She was jumping in her chair.

" Well i don't know why he pick me up today but i have the helmet because he gift it to me..."- I blushed and she smirked.

" So...you two are dating?"- She asked me and i shook my head.-" So why he gift you a helmet? He gave you the helmet the saturday or this morning?"- She asked me

" He gave it to me the saturday, it's pretty isn't it?"- I took the helmet and stared at it.-" Even has my name"

Hye ri smirked-" It's very cute, but why say Jebal here?"- * Jebal?* She point a corner of the helmet.

" Oh, i didn't notice that"- I said.-" Maybe the one who put my name got confused and put jebal"

" Should be that because it has no sense"- Hye ri said and i nodded * Was it a confution or he put on purpose?*

" Almost forgot...tell everything about your date!"- I started telling her what happened that day.

-CHUNJI'S P.O.V-

Lunch time

" Hi , how was the hangover?"- L.joe said to me.

" It was great, how was your hangover?"- I asked him.

" Awful, i had headache the all day"- L.joe said touching his head.-" But i think the worse hangover was of Changjo"

" Yes, he vomited in my living room and the next morning he was sleeping there"- Cap said. i laughed

" Mianhe hyun"- Changjo said.-" i don't remember anything"

I laughed and Niel stared at me-" How was you date?"- He said that and everyone stared at me.

" Date?" "What date hyun?"" Why you didn't tell us?"- All my friends asked and i smiled.

" It was amazing, first i tought that she doesn't like me but in the end she kissed my cheek"- I blushed remembering the kiss * My heart still beating fast, ~~~~~ you almost made me had a heart attack*

" Who?!!"- Changjo, Ricky, L.joe, Cap asked me at the same time.

" Who else...? ~~~~~-ah of course"- He told them-" You guys are slow."

" ~~~~~~ nonna?!!!"- Ricky shouted.-" Did you tell her your feelings?"

I was about to speak but Niel interrupted me.-" Of course he did, he's not a "- he said smiling.

" Congrats hyun"- Ricky said and i shook my head.

" I didn't tell her, i'm going slowly."- Niel stared at me.

" YOU ARE A ! I take what i said before back"- Niel said almost shouting me.

" Yah! But i gave her clues"- I said.

" Clues? What kind?"- Cap asked me.

"Well i held her hand and gave her a present, i touched her lip with my tumb"- I said, all of them were listening carefully.* hehe, they are like kindergander boys*

" A present? What did you give her?"- Changjo said.

" A helmet...a pink helmet"- I said and they gave me a weird look.

" A helmet? Really? Eishh you are so stupid"- L.joe said.-" Why did you give her that?"

" I tought you were inteligent"- Niel said.

" Wait! I did it because, it's a part of my plan"- I said to them.

"Plan?"- Cap said to me-" What plan?"

" Well, i'm gonna ask her to have a date again"- I said-" and every date that we'll have, i'm gonna give her little things with words written in them, for exaple in the helmet i wrote her name and jebal"

" Jebal?"- Ricky said.

" Yes, my plan goes slow but i think it's gonna work"- I said.

" Look Hye ri and ~~~~ are coming here"- Cap said and when i heard the name ~~~~~ i blushed. * Don't be nervous, don't be nervous*

"Hi guys"- ~~~~~ said and i smiled.

" Hi"- Hye ri waved and kiss Niel's cheek.-" How are you babe?"

" Hi ~~~~~-ah"- I said to her.

" Hi Chunji-shi"-  She said to me.

" So ~~~~~-ah i heard that Chunji hyun and you had a date...Are you two dating?"- L.joe said and she blushed.

"Yah! Why are you so annoying?"- I hit his arm and he made a grin.

" Guys do you wanna hang out today?"- Cap asked and we nodded.

" Sorry but we can't"- Hye ri said and pointed ~~~~~.

" Yes, we can't we have to do a homework"- ~~~~~~ said, she sound dissapointed. I sighed.

" It's gonna be boring without you girls"- Niel said and Changjo hit his arm.

" Yah! Are you saying that we are boring?"- Changjo said to Niel, and he smiled.

" Basacally..."- He said, L.joe and I hit her head. We stared to laugh.

RING!

" Well bye guys"- ~~~~ and Hye ri said and they walked away. * Bye babe*

-----------------------------

I'm so sorry for a boring chapter, i don't know today i was lazy I'M SORRY!!! DON'T HATE MEE!

Comment please T.T you make me suffer... so COMMENT ¬¬ JAJA COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEE :)

                                                         Atte. Maria Gracia Ogg.