Confession part 1

Falling in love with a fool

I hope you like this :) i'm gonna update more today.

Hye ri  

Jung Min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xReiRJ31o2M---> I really like this song i hope you like it too. :)


 

" Saengil Chukha Hamnida Saengil chukha hamnida saranghaneun ~~~~~~~~ saengil chukha habnida"-I was sleeping so peaceful in my bed when my dad started singing, i slowly opened my eyes and there was him standing in the front of my room with a cake.-" Saengil chukha ~~~~~-ah, you are now a woman"

*...*-" Dad i always was a woman...you know since i born...*-I said to him and he made a grin.

" I mean that you are not longer a kid, now you are an adult"- he said and i smiled-" Now blows the candles"- I nodded and did it.-" Now take a shower you have to go school"- He said and i nodded. I took a shower and dressed* I hope Chunji knows my brithday* I down the stairs and wait for Chunji to pick me up...It was 7:20 and he was not arrived*where is he? well i guess he is not comming today...well it's ok maybe he's busy or woke up late*

i exceeded and opened the door of my house, there were a little box * What it is this?...* I took it and opened * Wooww so cute!!* It was a little teddy bear and it was with a note:

Saengil chukhahae ~~~~~-ah

                                          your dongsaengs Minni and Riri.

* Kyaa so sweets this girls aigoo * I smiled and walked to the school, i saw two persons hiding behind of a car but i don't took care.

-Jung min and Hye ri P.O.V.-

" Hye ri let's go she already gone"- Jung min said and Hye ri nodded.

" Let's go"- Hye ri came out from behind the car and Jung min followed her.

knock knock, they called to the door and ~~~~~'s father opened-" Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi"- Jung and Hye ri bowed and he bowed too.

" Hi Hye ri-ah and Hi..."- He stared at Jung min and she smiled.

" Soo Jung Min ibnida"- She bowed again and he laughed.

" I don't like formalities"-He said and Jung and Hyeri smiled.-" But what are you doing here girls?"

" Oh ahjussi we need something of  ~~~~'s room"-Hye ri said-" I forgot something there the other day and i need it "- she was doing aegyo and IT WAS WORKING! * Such an aegyo queen*

" Ok come in girls"- We nodded and up stairs to ~~~~~'s room.

at ~~~~~~'s room.

" Where is that helmet?"- Jung min said and started to looking for...-" Oh! here it is"- She took the helmet from her couch and smiled.

" Now the frame"- Hye ri said and she saw a frame without a photo in ~~~~~'s desk-" Must be this don't you think so?"- Jung min nodded.-" Now the post-it"

" Where could it be?"- We started to looking for and IT WAS NOWHERE!!.-" Wait, if i was ~~~~~ where could i put a post-it..."- Jung min said *where where*

" There!!"- Hye ri pointed at the mirror, and there it was the little yelow  post-it.

" Now go, we are already late"- Jung min said and Hye ri nodded.

" Gomawo ahjussi"- They said and left.

-Ends Jung min and Hye ri P.O.V-

I arrived to school and entered to my classroom * What is that...* i was in shock, in my seat there was a huge i mean HUGE TEDDY BEAR, i was with my mouth while open, i walked to the bear and it had a note:

Push my hand nonna.

I did it and the bear started to talk:

Saengil chukha Nonna!!! Saranghae, i'm your lovely dongsaeng Ricky!!

Nonna go to the backyard, i'm there.

I was so touched that i just smiled, i walked to the backyard and there were nobody...*This kid made my walk for nothing* i turned around to come back to my class room and i saw a big poster and someone behind of it.* Bwha...* I read what it say the poster:

 ~~~~~~-ah, nonna, SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE!!! ♥♥♥

I smiled and go behind the poster to see who was holding it...-" Changjoo!!!"-I shouted and hugged him, he smiled-" Saengil chukha nonna"- He said and i smiled-" Now you have to go to your classroom it's already late"- He said and i nodded-" But where i'm gonna leave my bear and this poster?"- I said and he smiled

"Just give it to me"-He said and i nodded, i ran to the classroom.

" Jeongmal joesonghabnida seonsaengnim"- I bowed abnd the teacher sighed and made a sign to come in, i bowed again and sat in my seat. In this class Chunji was my clasmate but he wasn't there..* Is he sick? Why is not coming?* I was worried so i decidied to send him a message.

To: ♥♥

Sumbae are you ok? Why you are not comming?

I send it  and he answered me.

From: ♥♥

Halmeoni I'm a little sick today.

To: ♥♥

So...i'm gonna visit you today arasseo?

From: ♥♥

Yes halmeoni :)

* He didn't know that today is my birthday...well i never told him but...i'm a little dissapointed* I sighed and waited for the class ends...after 4 hours the bell rang and it was lunch time.

At the cafeteria

*Where is everyone...* No one was there not even Hyeri and Jungmin, i was alone sitting in a empty table...*This birthday...i think it's not gonna be good...* I just signed and started to eat, i was in humor to come back to classes so i decidied to skip and go to the backyard to see the sky, i was already laying the ground in the backyard with my eyes closed when i felt water drops* It's raining? I know it winter but why today...* I stoop up and there was not raing, it was Hye ri splashing water.

" Unnie!!!"- she hugged me and i hugged her, i smiled-" Saengil chukhahae!! did you see our present?"-I nodded and she smiled.

" I like it alot!!"- I said.

" Unnie i have another present, but you have to find it"- She said-"Arasseo?"- I nodded.-" Go  find a rabit, because today you are gonna be alice"- * Bwha?...*

" Hye ri what are you talking ab..."- I was about to asked her but she ran away* Eish this girl...where i'm gonna find a rabit?"- And that question was answered in that moment, i saw a huge rabit actually it was person with a costume of rabit, he waved to me and i just stared at him/her.

" We are late we are late"-The rabit said and i was just standing there, the rabit grabbed my hand and started to run and he pulled me, we where running out the school.

" Where are we going?"- I said but the rabit didn't say anything, he just kept running. He didn't stop until we arrived to the moll.

"Now find a tweedledum and tweedledee, them are gonna show you the way"- The rabit said i nodded, he ran away.* Where can i find them?* I started walking looking for them and someone touched my back, They were two guys with the same mask.

" I guess you two are tweedledum and tweedledee"- I said and they nodded and grabbed my hands and they started to run* Why everyone is running?*-"Why are you runing?"- I said and one of them said-" We are already late, we need to find it"-*Find?*

"Find what?"- I said but they didn't say anything, a while ago they stopped i was without breath and they pointed a tower.

" There is!" they said, i stared at them.

" What?"- I said.

" Your helmet, the red queen took it and hid it there"- One of them said, i think it was tweedledum,*My helmet?..."

" Bwha?"- I said and they pulled me to the tower, I went to the top of the tower and saw my pink helmet there, I took it and turned around to see tweedledum and tweedledee but they weren’t there¨Where are they?*I stared at the helmet and it was a note inside.

Now find the white queen and the hatter they are gonna help you now.

* This is…freaking me out!!* I walked to the moll again to find them and I saw a crowd, I was curious so I went to watch what they were watching, they were watching a couple dancing the girl was all in white and he had a big hat * Maybe they are* I just stared at them and then they realized that I was there and grabbed my hand and pulled me to a store,They were with masks so I couldn’t  saw their faces.

“Alice you have to change your clothes, because we are already late”- The white queen said * Late? Late for what?*

They took me to a store of dresses and pick one skyblue dress, actually it was the dress of alice in wonderland and then the hatter put in my head a headband*Now I’m alice…*-“ You look very pretty alice”-the hatter  said.

“You have to find your way to the post-it, it’s importand and you are late already”-The white queen said.

“ late? Why everybody is saying that?”- I said but they walked away.

I started to walked away to find the post-it and a cat, a person with a costume, appeared in front of me-“ Hi alice, I’m Cheshire cat, we need to find your post-it”- He smiled and I nodded. We started walk until I found a little kid with a box.

“ Agassi this is yours, take care, the red queen it’s angry”-He said and ran away, in the box were the post-it and the Cheshire cat disappeared, I was alone again* Eish I’m already two hours running and finding weird people…* The people were staring at me, and well it was because I was dressed like alice. i decided to come back to my home, i was walking but someone put a hand in my mouth and i saw it was a boy with a mask, he was pulling me into a car* gosh i'm going to be kidnaped for this person*.-" Sup alice, i'm Knave of hearts the loyal slave of the red queen"-* This is weird...*

" YAH! i don't wanna play this game anymore"- I said and he didn't take care.

He took me to a park near to han river-" Here is the red queen waiting for you" I got off the car and walked to a women in red with a mask.

" Oh hi alice, i was waiting for you, you are late"- She said and i just stared at her-" You know alice i have something yours"- She said and showed me the frame that i found in my house.

"Why you have that? That's mine"- I said to her and she laughed,a evil laugh.

"Now it's mine Muahahaha"- It was scary-" Now i want that helmet"- She pointed to mi pink helmet and i shook my head.-" Give it to me"- She pull the helmet and i almost felt to the floor but someone grabbed me, it was a knight.

" Leave her alone and give me the helmet you red queen"- He said to her and Knave of hearts appeared.

" Don't talk like that to my queen"-The knave of hearts said and drew his sword, a wood sword, and the knight drew his sword too, they started fighting and the Knight won and grabbed my hand.

 


http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1132937

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1132938

VOTE!!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DEAR SUBSCRIBERS I'M GONNA UPDATE THE PART 2 TODAY AND MAYBE I'M GONNA MAKE A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL <3 PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MORE :) OK? AND MINHO IS WINING AND THE SEQUEL IS WINING TO THIS IS THE LAS CHAPTER WITH THE POLL SO VOTE PLEASE :) I LOVE GUYS

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)