Don't touch my girl !

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzpjnN3r1oc

 

--------------------------------------------

 

- CHUN JI P.O.V-

I was walking in the passages of the school , had 15 minutes before i entered to class. I was still wondering myself ¿what i feel for ~~~~~?  * I like her...i don't like her...I can't like her* I was freaking out, i bumped someone i was going to say sorry but i noticed who was.

"Oppa..."-Jaemin said, i raised a eyebrow.

I tried to walk away but she grabbed my wrist "Oppa are you angry?-she said with a "cute" voice * Ashh this girl....is she doing aegyo?*

"Get out of my way"-I said, i pulled my arm and started to walk

"You are mad because i hit her, but oppa she's a ..."-Jaemin said, she pissed me *? ? YOU ARE THE !!*

"Don't call her that way again!"-I was pissed, i was going to shouted but i calm down.

"But she is a..."-Jaemin tried to say again but i grabbed her wrist.

"Look if you appreciate you life"-I took her closer.-"Don't call her again"

"Oppa you are hurting me"-Jaemin said and i didn't even care.

"Don't touch her again"- I was whispering in her ear-"Don't talk with her, don't even look at her."- i look her- " Do you understand?"-She nodded and i smirk.

I released her and her head " Good dog"-i said * I'm so childish...but she deserved this*

She was pissed off, that makes me smiled * Muahahaha*

 

RINGGGGGG!

 

I entered to my class, i didn't see ~~~~~ * Why she is not coming?*

The class started and ~~~ didn't come, i just tried to not think about her but i couldn't * Is she ok? Maybe the wounds...is she in a hospital?....did she died?...Dear god let me know about her*

I kept wondering when i saw a hand fidgeting in front of my face " YAH! Hyun wake up!"-Ricky said.

"Dongsang, what are you doing?"- i asked and he sat next to me.

"Well i was looking for you and i found you here, i talked to you but you were thinking about something"-Ricky said, i was still in the classroom and it's was time to the lunch *I didn't even heard the bell*

" What were you thinking about hyun?"-Ricky stared at me, i couldn't tell him that i was thinking in ~~~~~.

"Homework"-I said* Homework?! Really? i'm so stupid*

 "Oh...ok"-Ricky said, he knew that i was lying.-" Whatever, let's go eat"

We stoop up and walked to get some meals, we met with the rest of teen top.

" Niel hyun"-Changjo said, and Niel stared at him.

"Bwha?"-Niel was eating.

" When are you going to tell Hye ri that you love her?"-Changjo said, Niel choked with the food and turned red.

"Yes when?"- L.joe said.

"When"-Cap said.

"When When When When"-we started to said, and he turned purple.

"Well...i don't know if she likes me"-Niel said and L.joe struck his head.

" Yah, you babo!"-L.joe said.-" Have you seen how she look at you?"

" She loves you!"- Cap, Changjo, Ricky and I said.

Niel only smiled " Talking about love, Chun ji do you like ~~~~?"

*Sh%$@#*

" Yah! what are you talking about?"-I was nervous but i tried to hide it.

" Don't pretend to be madman"- L.joe said-" Niel told us how concerned were you when she dissapeared"

*Niel i hate you* "I wasn't concerned"-i said.

" So why you were looking for her?"-Niel asked, and i stared at him-" I was the because Hye ri was worried but you...why you were there?"-Niel saw my expression and he smirk.

" Well..."-*What can i say? i was there because of ~~~~*

They started to laugh " Hyun You like her"-Changjo said.

* I can't like ~~~~~*

" No, i don't like her, nobody deserves my love"-i angrily said.

" You say that because Ji Eun nonna?"-Changjo said.

"No"-I said, remembering Ji Eun.

"You still love her?"-Ricky said.

*I love her?...*

"It has been two years and you still don't forget about her"-L.joe said. * Two years already?*

 " Are you still in love with Ji Eun?"-Niel said.

" I...I...I don't know"-All the memories with Ji Eun came back to me and i felt weak.

 

RINGGGG

 

"I'm going to class, bye"-I walked away.

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coment :)