Dinner with teen top

Falling in love with a fool

Talk talk talk- NS Yoonji 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0fOwgZOeLs&ob=av2n

--------------------------------------

 

Hye ri and i entered a pizzeria and we surprised when we see teen top, well Hye ri did because I did not even know who they were. Hye ri looked at me and said " Do I look good? Niel oppa is here"- She was so so nervous.

" Yes, you look nice"- I told her and sat in a table.

"HYE RI-AH"-Niel shouted and Hye ri turned red.

"A-anyong"-Hye ri said and smile shyly.

*Woow she so nervous*

" Hye ri- ah come sit with us"-Niel said pointing to his table where was  teen top.

Hye ri grabbed my hand and pulled me.

" Hello everyone, she's  Kim ~~~~~"-Hye ri said and i shyly smiled and bowed.

" OH! you are new at school aren't you?"-Cap asked me and i nodded.

" Well we are Teen top"-Cap smiled-" I'm Cap, the leader of teen top"

" I'm L.joe"-a blondie boy said and i bowed.

"I'm Daniel but call me Niel"-A smily boy said, i smiled and nodded.

" We're the maknaes Ricky and Changjo"-two cute boy told me-" Hyun Aren't you going to present?- Changjo told Chun Ji.

" I already met her, we have some classes together"- Chun ji said and stared at me.

I stared at him too * He has cute eyes...*

Hye ri sat next to Niel and i sat next to L.joe.

" So ~~~~ nonna, Where do you study before?- Ricky asked me.

" In Beijing"- i told him.

"Are you from China?"-L.joe asked and i shook my head.

" No, I'm from here but my moms is chinese"-Ricky and L.joe made a O with their mouths-" Now i live with my father"

The pizza arrived and we all started to eat, and three girls entered the pizzeria and they stared us. * Oh thats the girl who bumped me...Jaemin* and walked toward us and stared at me.

" So you are here"-Jaemin told me and grabbed my wrist-""How dare you mess with Chun Ji oppa? He's mine so stay away"- She shouted and squeezed my wrist.

-"W-what are you talking about?"-I told her, trying to let go my wrist.

-" YAH! LET HER GO! "- Hye ri shouted.

" Let her go"-Chun ji said and Jaemin drop my wrist-" Am i yours? Are you crazy? and she is not my girlfriend and if she were it that doesn't concern you"

" But oppa..."-Jaemin tried to say but Chun ji cut her.

" GET OUT!"-Chun ji shouted and Jaemin and her friends left.-" AND YOU COME WITH ME!!"- Chun ji grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

Chun ji walked then he stopped and stared at me

" Why Jaemin think you're my girlfriend? "-He said angrily.

" I don't know"-I said.

"Don't know why you say those things? Are you saying that you're my girlfriend as you told my mom?"- * WHAT THE...* he grabbed me wrist.

" BWHA?!"- i shouted and pulled my wrist-" I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO THAT CRAZY AND I TOLD THAT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR MOTHER!"- i was so pissed off.

" THEN WHY SHE SAYS THAT THINGS?"- Chun Ji shouted.

" I SAID I DON'T KNOW"-i turned around and grabbed a cab * That stupid boy*

 

-CHUN JI P.O.V-

* how can this girl go telling people I'm her boyfriend ? ASHH*

I log back to the pizzeria and saw my friends talking

" Hyun, where is ~~~~~?"-L.joe asked me.

" She left"- i said.

" Chun ji...this is all my fault"-Hye ri told me.

"Bwha? what are you talking about?"

 "I think Jaemin hear a conversation yesterday where I said that you were the boyfriend of ~~~~~~"-Hye ri sadly said.

" Why you said that?"- i was confused.

" because I thought they were dating because you accompany her home"-Hye ri said, * AHHHH THIS GIRL!*

"Hyun don't be mad with her"-Niel said.

* then she told me the truth, she didn't say I was her boyfriend*

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-