Hye Ri

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT-hKnqgxOE

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up, my legs and my face were aching * Damn Jaemin..*

I just tried to forget the pain and i down the stairs, i saw my dad he was making breakfast, he smiled at me and i gave him a little smile.

" Honey, you feel better?"-My dad asked me and i nodded.-" I can't belive you fell of the stairs in your school"

Yes, that was the lie that i told my father, i couldn't tell him:

 

Dad, a girl hit me in the bathroom and Chun Ji save me.

 

So i just lied that i fell and for that reason i have injuries in my body.

" I think i'm clumsy"-i smiled at him-" I'm hungry"- i change the subject, i didn't want to cheat him more.

I was eating a sandwich when i heard the bell * Who can be? is pretty early*

"~~~~-ah open the door please, i have to take a shower"-My dad said entering to the bathroom.

I opened the door and i felt a hug, a bear hug.

"~~~~~-ah Gweanchanha?!"-Hye ri said, she was so concerned.-" I was so concerned, where were you?"

She stopped hugging me and started touching the wounds on my face " That did this? i'm gonna kill her"-Hye ri said, it was funny heard her threatening to kill someone.

"I'm sorry but how did you know that Jaemin hit me ?"-I asked, i didn't tell her anything about Jaemin * How did she know?*

" Chun Ji told Niel and Niel told me"-Hye ri explained everything and i just nodded.

"I'm glad that you are fine"-She told me and i smiled.

" Are just a couple of injuries nothing more"-I told her.

"Ok...Do you want to go to the moll?"-She told me, i didn't want but she made a puppy face.

"Ok, let's go"-I took a shower and dressed.

"Why are we going to the moll?"- i asked her when we left my house.

 " I need to buy a costume for my little sis"-She happily said-" And i only want to hang out with you to talk about...CHUN JI OPPA"-She shouted the last part. Without no reason, I turned red.

" Yah! don't shout"-I said and she stared at me.

"Oh!"-She pointed my cheeks-" You're blushing...WUUUUUUUUUU, YOU LIKE CHUN JI"- She shouted and i didn't know where to hide.

" Stop, the people are looking at us"-I told her but she didn't even care.

" YOU LIKE CHUN JI, YOU WANT TO KISS HIM, YOU WANT TO HUG HIM"- She was singing,try to shut her up but she listened to me.

"OK OK I think i like him..."-When i said that she quieted down and stared at me.

" Wooow Really?"-She looked like a kid with a new toy-" I think he likes you"

" You think so?"-*Really? he likes me? What should i do? I'm so nervous*

"Yes, when we didn't know where you was, he was very concerned"-Hye ri said * He cares about me...*

We were talking about Chun ji when someone bumped Hyeri and she fell into the ground.

" I'm so..."-The guy stared at Hye ri and she stoop up-"Hye ri?"- The guy said and she stared at him.

"Siwon..."-Hye ri said.

*Who is this guy?*

 

-HYE RI P.O.V-

 

 * Why why why why, why i had to meet him?*

 

"Hye ri it's been a long time"-Siwon said, i didn't want to talk with him.

"Mmm yeah"-I took ~~~~'s hand and i started to walk.

"You still angry?"-Siwon asked and i just walk faster.

After walking for a while, ~~~~~ and i entered into a caffe, ~~~~~ was looking confused.

" Hye ri...who is that guy?"-~~~ asked me.

"He's...he's a jerk who broke my heart"-I remembered all he made to me.

"Why he did that? I though that your first love was Niel"-~~~~ told me and i smiled.

"Unfortanely, he's not"-I didn't want to talk about Siwon but ~~~~~ was my friend.

" It was two years ago, i studied in a different school there i met Siwon"- I started to say.

 

-FLASHBACK –

 

 I  was walking in my new school when i bumped someone.

"Jeosonghabnida"-i bowed to a cute boy.

" It's ok"-He said and smiled * wow he's handsome*-You're new aren't you? i haven't seen you before.

" Y-Yes I'm Lee Hye ri"- I bowed again.

"Don't be formal please, I'm Choi Siwon"-He held out his hand and i grab it.

 

-ENDS FLASHBACK-

 

" First we were friends, very close friends"-I said-" But one night..."- i started to remember and unconsciously i smiled.

 

----------------------------------

Sorry for not update but i was busy with the school because it's my senior year :)

Coment please!!!