We didn't kiss yesterday!

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toD_ub2cUMM&feature=g-vrec

----------------------------------

 

“ Hi ~~~~~-ah”- Chunji said to me. Like the other mornings he was there in my door  waiting for me * I’m gonna pretend that yesterday nothing happened… well almost happened*.

“ Hi Chunji-goon”- I said and he sighed.

“ Aigoo I’m gonna get old waiting the oppa”- He said to me, he sounded like a old man.

" Eish you sound like my harabeoji"- I said and laughed.

" Harabeoji? He wants you to call him oppa?"- He asked with a confused expression.* You are so dumb*

" No..., you are like my harabeoji because he's stubborn just like you"- I said and put the helmet.

" Am i stubborn?"- He asked me and i nodded-" Wae?"

"Because i already told you that i can't call you oppa"- I said to him and he shook his head.

"You didn't say that"-he said, * S*** i told that to Hye ri...I'm such a dumb*- " And why you can not call me oppa?"

" Because...I don't know how"-*What should i say?*

" You don't know?"- He asked me-" You just have to interlace your fingers and with puppy eyes said... Oppa! "- He interlaced his fingers, put a puppy eyes and with a girly voice said oppa.*CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE* I laughed-" You can say it now"

" Molla...I only call oppa to the guys who are important for me"- I said to him.

" Oh...So i'm not important to you...it's ok"- He said sadly*What?... noo*

" NO!"- I shouted and he stared at me.-"You are more than important, you are special."-* WAIT WHAT? I JUST CONFESS? WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!!?* I blushed, actually i was a tomato a very red tomato.

" Chinchahaeyo?"-He said to me and smiled.-" Now it's ok if you don't call me oppa"- He went up to the bike and i did it too. * Gosh why??* I hugged his waist and leaned my head in his back* I'm such a dumb*

 

-CHUNJI'S P.O.V-

* You are more than important, you are special....she said ...to me...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GONNA DIE NOW! I feel so happy that i think i'm gonna crush the bike...wait no! we can't die we have to love each other forever....~~~~~~-ah You are the most important person now*

-ENDS CHUNJI'S P.O.V-

"Well i have classes so...see you later"- He said to me and i nodded. He waved and walked away, i entered to the classroom.

"~~~~~~~-AH!!!!!!!!"-Hye ri shouted like a crazy, the class stared at her but she didn't care.

" Bwha bwha? What happend?"- I said concerned to her and she smiled.

"Tell me everything!! now!!"- She said to me.*What is she talking about*

" Bwha? What are you talking about?"- I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Yah! i'm you best friend and you are not gonna tell me!!"- She said angrily.

" About what?"- I asked and sat in my chair, she sat next to me.

" The kiss ofcourse"- She said to me and i blinked.

" Kiss? with who?"- I asked her and she hit my arm.

" Yah! With Chunji oppa, yesterday you kiss don't you?"- She asked me * How she know?*

" How do you know that?"- I asked her and she smiled.

" Well L.joe oppa told  Niel that you two kissed and Niel told me"- She said.-" How was it? Are you his girlfriend now?"

"Em...We didn't kiss"- I said, actually i was sad about that.

" BWHA?!"- Hye ri shouted again.* Eish so a noisy girl*-" Why? You refused? why did you do that? I thought that you like him...EISH NEO BABO!"

" YAH! I wanted to kiss him but my dad interrupted us!"- I said and Hyeri made a grin.

"I'm gonna kill your dad"- Hyeri punched the desk.

" Me too"- I sighed.

After hours of class, it's lunch time

"Baegopeuchi"- I said touching my stomach.

"Nadeo"- Jung min and Hye ri said.

" Here take my sandwich Jung"- L.joe appeared out of nowhere and made me jump with fright.-" It's vegetarian because i know that you don't eat meat"- L.joe said and Jung min stared at him.

" YAH! WHY YOU APPEARED LIKE THAT I ALMOST DIE!!"-I shouted and he smiled.* Eish*

" How did you know that i'm a vegetarian"- Jung min asked him, she was a little scared.

" because yesterday in the restaurant you didn't eat the meat just the vegetables"- L.joe hapily said and Jung min made a O with .

" Yah! Are you a stalker? "-Hye ri said and i laughed. The rest of Teen Top arrived and put his arm in L.joe shoulder.

"Hi girls"- Niel said to us.-" Hi babe"- He gave a peak to Hye ri.

"Hi Nonnas"- Changjo and Ricky said.

"Girls"-Cap said.

"Hi ~~~~-ah"- Chunji said to me.-"Hyeri, Jungmin"

"Hi Chunji-goon"- I said.

"Guys i'm starving"-  Hye ri said and we sat in a empty table in the cafeteria.

"Jung you wanna something else? Are you still starving?"-L.joe asked her and she shook her head.

" No, i'm fine but thanks"- Jung said and smiled* She really like this stalker?*

" Oppa why did you lie me?"- Hye ri said to Niel and he blinked.

"Lie to you? When?"- Niel said and Hye ri nodded.

" Yes, you lie me. You said that ~~~~~ unnie kiss with Chunji oppa"- Hye ri said. I was eating when she said that, i stuck with the sandwich * WHY YOU HAVE TO ASK THAT INFRONT OF EVERYBODY* I was a tomato again and Chunji blushed too.

" KISS?!!"- Teen top except Chunji said.

" Yah! Chunji why you didn't say anything about that?"- Cap asked him

Chunji was red too-" Because we didn't kiss"- He said-" Did we?"-He asked me and i nodded.

"Ne, we didn't kiss"- I was about to die of embarrasing. Jung min laughed.

" Guys you are tomatos"- Jung min said and i glared her.-" hahah sorry i had to say it"

Teen top and Hyeri laughed too.

" Hyuns! I wanna sing today"- Ricky said.

" Sing? Wae?"- Cap asked him.

" Molla i just wanna"- Ricky said.-" Wanna go to a karaoke today?"

"NEE!!"- Niel and Changjo said and L.joe shook his head.

" Girls do you wanna go?"- Niel asked and Hyeri obviously said yes and Jung min nodded.

" I can pick you up Jung, if you want to.."- The stalker,L.joe, said.

" but you said that you didn't want to go..."- Cap said and L.joe smiled.

" Me? I never said that, you are crazy hyun"- L.joe said to Cap.

" Yes...i'm the crazy one...well ~~~~~-ah you go too?"- Cap asked me and i nodded.

" Yes, i love sing"- I said happily.-" We are going after school aren't we?"

" Ne Ne"- Changjo said. the bell rang and i stoop up and started to walk but someone said my name.

"~~~~~-ah I'll pick you up from your classroom ok?"- Chunji said and i timidly nodded.

------------------------------

I really hope you like this chapter :) sorry for updating late :( it's because i've been busy but i'm gonna update tomorrow or today, don't know.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEE! :)