Hye Ri 2

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aLRraF_WTM

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Hye ri-ah Do you wanna hang out tonight?"-Siwon asked me.

I nodded and looked him " What are we going to do?" * It's my birthday why he didn't say anything?*

" I want to accompany me to buy some things for my mom"-He said and he started to walk away-" I wait you in the han river, at 8 don't be late"

*He forgot about my birthday...he just want buy something for his mom* i sighed and entered to class.

School ends, i was in my house with my mom when i saw the clock it was 7 pm * Sh... I'm gonna be late*

I took a shower and i received a message.

 

From: Siwon Oppa.

 

Hye ri don't be late, wear a dress don't ask why. See you

 

*A dress? Why? Maybe he want a discount one of those shops that they give to couples, AGAIN... The first time was so awkward* I started laugh remembering that day.

 I wore a dress and comb my hair, it was 7:50 * He's gonna kill me*

"Bye mom, see you later"-I bowed to my mom and left my house.

I took a cab, the han river wasn't far but there was traffic.

8:00

"How far is it?"-I asked to the driver.

"Just 2 blocks agassi"-He said. i paid him and i got off the taxi.

I started to walk, finally arrived it was 8:10. He wasn't there * He left...?*

In that moment someone cover my eyes, i was afraid that was a murderer or something.

"You're late"-Siwon said, i sighed *Ufff*

"I'm sorry there was traffic"- I said.

"It's ok, you look pretty with that dress"-Siwon said and i felt the blush on my cheeks.

" Why did  you want me with a dress?"- i asked and he laughed a little.

" For this"- he moved his hands from my eyes-" Saengil Chughahe"- he whisper in my ear. * He didn't forget about my birthday*

I saw a table with candles and roses, i turned aroud to say thanks but he wasn't there, i started to looking for him.

"Here"-Siwon said.I turned around...he was with a bouquet and a big plush heart.-"Lee Hye Ri Will you be my girlfriend?- He came closer and closer, my heart was beating faster.

This was  what had always wanted since I met him, I was in love with him.

"Yes"- i said, he grabbed my waist and came closer, our faces were inches away.

"Saranghae"-He whispered and kissed me.

I felt firework and butterfly in my stomach, i was flying.

"Saranghae"-I whipered and we kept kissing for a while.

 

-ENDS FLASHBACK-

 

"Woow that was sweet"-~~~~~ said, i smiled.

" It was"-i kept smiling remembered that night.

"But why you two broke up?"-~~~~~ asked, my smile disappeared.

" Well we already had 8 months together"-I started to remembered- " One day i told him to hang out and he said that he can´t because he had to do something with his mom"

"I said it was ok, so that afternoon a friend told me to go to the moll and i said yes, we were shopping happily when my friend said..."

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Isn't he Siwon?"-Hyuna point a couple.

*Siwon?*

"Yes, he is"-Hyuna said and i just nodded, i can not belive that he was cheating me

* Wait Hye ri maybe she is just her friend...*

Then they started kissing, i felt my whole world collapsed, i wanted to cry but i didn't i just stared at him. I approached them and wait to finish kissing, Siwon realized that i was there and stopped the kiss.

"Hye ri..."-Siwon said, the girl with him turned around to look at me.

"Who is this girl oppa?-She asked.

"She's my..."-He tried to say.

 

SLAP

 

"YAH! why you slapped my boyfriend?"-The girl said and i look at her.

"Your what?"-*He has a girlfriend? Cheater...*

"I'm his girlfriend, we've been together for 2 years"-She said* two years* could not be there any longer, I needed to get away.

"Oh! Congratulation"-I smiled, a fake smile. I turned around and walk away.

 

" Hye ri are you ok?"-Hyuna asked and i nodded.

" I'm going home, bye"-I didn't even waved her.

I walk and walk thinking, i was crying so hard, my heart was broken.

 

-ENDS FLASHBACK-

 

"What a jerk! He doesn't deserved your love"-~~~~~~ said, i felt tears in my cheeks.-" You still love him?"-She asked me.

" No, i dont"-I said.-" I love Niel because he change me, when Siwon did that i change school, i turned into a lonely person without no friends but i met Niel and became the person who lights the day for me"

"So don't cry for a jerk and be happy for Niel"-~~~~~~~ said.

" I don't cry because i'm still in love with him"-i said wiping the tears-" I cry because i don't want to feel what i felt that day"