My Hero

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjfFODawJ3E

---------------------------------------

 

-CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

" ~~~~~~~~-ah"-I shouted * Ash this girl where is she?*

I was looking through alley when I heard three girls laugh, I hid behind a column to not see me.

"Jajaja she never again will return to bother me"-Jaemin said.* are they talking about ~~~~?"

" Yes unni, we gave her a lesson"-Seung Ha and Seung Hee told her in chorus.

They walked away and i entered to the bathroom, there she was, unconscious and with blood in her face.

" ~~~~~~~ who did this to you?"-i shook her and she opened her eyes and looked at me-" It was Jaemin wasn't it?"

She stared at me and nodded.

" Why she did?"-I asked her.

"B-Because of ...you"-she said, a tear fell and fainted again.

take it in my arms and i started to walk and took her to my home.

 

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

i woke up and i realize that i was in someone's room* Where the hell i am?* I was freaking out when someone opened the door.

"You?"-It was Chun ji-" What are you doing here?"

"Because it's my house maybe..."-He told me and i freak out.

" Bwha?...YAH WHY AM I IN YOUR HOUSE?"-I shouted and he made a face.

"YAH! I found you in the bathroom"-He said and i remembered everything.

"Oh...How did you know i was there?"-I was grateful with him but how did he found me?.

" I had a hunch and i saved you"-He approached me * What is he doing?*

He was so close and i realize that he have such a beautiful eyes, i was lost in his eyes when i felt a pain my mouth.

" Yah! Stop"-He was touching my lips.

" It hurt a lot?"-He said and began to put medicine in my face.

" Ouch"-I tried to get away but he approached.

"Don't move"-He told me and i stared at him * Why my heart is beating so fast? What is this feeling?*-"I'm trying to help you"

" Well it's because of you i'm injured"-I told him and he stared at me.

" YAH! Why is my fault?"-He said.

"It's your fault because Jaemin thinks that i like you"-i told him and made a face.

" No actually is YOUR fault for say lies"-Chun Ji said.

"YAH! I alr..."-i tried to say but he spoke.

"I'm kidding, i know that you didn't say anything"-He said and i stared at him-" Forgive me please, you must be thinking that i'm a dumb"-He honestly said * Wow he is...not a jerk*

"Oh...I-it's ok"-I told him and he stared at me and my heart started to beating so fast *Why you make me feel dizzy?*

"Done"-He said and smiled.

" Thank you" - i said and i got up of the bed.

My legs were killing me because of the kicks but i started walking.

 

"Chun Ji-ah gomawo..."- i told him and i left the house.

 He took my wrist and said " i go with you"-  i stared at him and i nodded.

We were walking and the pain in my legs made me fell in the ground.

" ~~~~~ Gwaenchanha?!"-He was worried *Why is he worried? He cares about me?*

"Yes but my legs hurts so much"- i said and i tried to stand up but he grabbed my arms and put them around his neck.

"I-it's not necessary"-I told him but he started walk.

My heart was beating so fast that i thought i was going to die * Kim ~~~~~ relax, he's gonna feel your heart. What should i do?" i was freaking out until i fall asleep.

 

- CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

I put her in my back and i started walking, without no reason i felt so good with her in mi back she was warm, my heart started beating faster* What's this feeling? Why i feel like this?* with that thought i kept walking, a few moments later i felt her head on my shoulder and i stared at her, she was asleep * She's cute...*

" ~~~~~-ah"- i said, actually i didn't want to wake her, she looked so cute sleeping-" Wake up, we're in your home"

She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me.

" Oh, Thanks for everything"-She opened the door.

She entered her house and I stare at the door * ~~~~~-ah i think i like you*

 

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

I close the door and i stay there biting my lip * Chun ji i think i like you*