CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 2

Falling in love with a fool

PART TWO!

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGkkdaAabQ&feature=autoplay&list=PLC4EC1AC21EAD5475&lf=g-all-a&playnext=1

THIS IS THE SAME SONG BUT I JUST LOVE IT

JUNGMIN

L.JOE

 



CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

-Jung Min P.O.V-

At the mall

" What this we should buy?"- Hye ri asked.

" Dunno"- Unnie said to us and i sighed-" WAIT! i have an idea"

" What unnie what?"- I asked her and she smiled.

" What if we buy a box, and we paint it with alot of colors"- you unnie said-" And inside the box we put alot of paper into strips and above that we put a little heart, a teddy heart, but it has to be little and very red and it has to be with a note, the note has to say  Will you accept my heart?...What do you think?"- Unnie explained everything i was just staring at her.

" KYAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT!!!! LET'S BUY THAT BOX"- I shouted and i was about to turned around the corner but i saw L.joe and i hid behind Hye ri.

"What happend?"-Hye ri asked me and i put a finger in my mouth.

" Shhh! L.joe oppa is there with Niel and Chunji"- I said to them and Hye ri opened her eyes.

" Bwha? Niel? aigoooo how i'm gonna buy his present if he is here?"- Hye ri worried said.

" Yah! don't freak out, just let's hide us"-Unnie said and we nodded.We started to walk hiding from them and we entered to a store.-" Oh look look here are pretty boxes, we could buy it here"- She said to us and i nodded, you walked to talk with the seller and i was about to followed her but i saw Chunji got into the store and i hid, L.joe and Niel got into the store too.

"Hye ri, what should we do?"- I whispered to her and she shook her head.

" Oh! you-ah! What are you doing here?"- Niel asked to Unnie and she was like F***....

" Oh Oppa annyeong"- Unnie said happily, * Aigo what should i do?...what if he find me? here...hiding..*-" I'm...I'm...I'm buying a headband"- she nervously said* a headband? really? *

" A headband? Here? but it's a boxes store"- Cap said to her and she bit her lip.

"Oh! I just got confused..."-She said and looked at Chunji.-" Chunji-goon what are you doing here?"- She said to Chunji and gave him a peak.

" Oh jagiya, i'm...i'm...here with Cap, he need a box for his...Mom! yes his mom"- He nervously said and you unnie just nodded.

" Oh... i see "- Unnie said.* Is he lying?*-"L.joe oppa you are here for Cap too?"

"Yes, he told me to came here with them"- L.joe said, he was very calm.* I though he was here buying something for me...OH! but he said that he already has my present*-" There is such a cute things, i'm look around"- When he said that i just freak out* Bwha? Look around? nononononono!!!!*

"Hyeri shénme wǒmen yīnggāi zěnyàng zuò ne?"- I said to Hyeri in Chinese.

"Bwha...?"- Hyeri said to me.-"Jung unnie you are speaking in chinese and i dont understand you..."

"Oh, sorry when i'm nervous i speak in chinese, Hyeri we have to go"- I said to her and she nodded.

" I know, but how?"-*Good question...* i was thinking how when i saw a pretty box.

" I have an idea"- I said to Hyeri, i took a box and put it in my head.

" What are you doing...?"- She whispered to me and i gave her a box.

" You do it"- I said.

"Arasseo arasseo"-She said, we stoop up because we were hiding behind a shelf, and i started to walk and i saw L.joe, he just stared at us and well that was pretty obvious, we were two girl with boxes in our heads.

" Qǐng líkāi."- I said to him and he raised a brow.

"Bwha?"- He said,*gosh i spoke in chinese again...*

" She said please leave us go, because you are blocking the way..."-Hye ri said and he nodded.* I can't see a thing with this thing...* We walked to the seller.

" Please we want to buy this boxes"- I said to the seller. Unnie was next to me.

" What are you doing?"- She whispered to me.

" We'll see you at starbucks"- I whispered to her.

" It's 10000 wons"- The seller said. I gave her the money and walked to the door, Hyeri followed me. We were about to got out the store when she bumped with the door and the box in her head almost falls but she held it. We went to starbucks and wait for you unnie. A while after she arrived.

" Yah! you just took forever!"- Hye ri almost shouted and you bowed.

"Sorry"-She said and we nodded.-" I already bought the paper strips, let's go to your home Jungie it's already 7 pm"

"Really? gosh let's go!"- I said and we went to my house.

At my home

" Did you bring clothes?"- I asked them and they nodded.

"Yes we already have your outfit so take a shower and come here to dress"- Hye ri said and you nodded, you took the shower and went to your room again.

" Ok give me the clothes."-I put the clothes and saw me at the mirror.

http://fashionnewdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Winter-Coats-Trends-2011-2012.jpg

" Woow i look pretty"-I said to my reflection, i turned to see them-" Thanks girls"- I hugged them.-" What time is it ?"

" It's 7:45"- Hye ri said and i remembered one thing.

" YAH! WE FORGET BUY THE HEART"- I shoted and bit my lip, Unnie shook her head.

" I bought it, i know i know you love, it's not necessary to say it"- She said and i hugged her.

" Saranghae unnie"- i kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Ok, you are ready?"- Hye ri asked me and i nodded.-" You just need write the note"- I made a O with my mouth and wrote the note.

" Now we should go, i have to change my clothes i'm gonna hang out with Chunji"- you said.

" Yes, i'm gonna hang out with Niel too, so..."- Hye ri said and hugged me-" I wish you luck"

" Me too"- Unnie hugged me, they left. * Ok Jung min dont freak out, everything is gonna be ok* I took a deep breath and wait for L.joe oppa.

-Ends Jung Min P.O.V-

-L.joe P.O.V-

" Hyung, did you buy it?"- I asked to Cap.

"Yes yes"- Cap said to me.

" Well L.joe i have to go, i'm gonna hang out with my tomato"- Chunji said and i smiled.

" uuuuu tomato hahaha such a sweetie"- I made fun of him and he made a grin.

" Pshh , well see ya"- Chunji said to me and waved.

"I'm going too"- Cap said.-" I'm gonna spend christmas with my family"

" You need a girl"- I said to him and he nodded.

" Yes, i think so...but i'm not desperate"- Cap said to me and we waved.Now i was alone in my home* What time is it?...7:45!!!? F*** i should go now* I just took the things for the surprise and went to Jung min's house.

AT HER DOOR.

Knock knock, i called to the door and she opened * Wow she's beautiful tonight...this make me feel more nervous*-" H-Hi"- She waved to me and i bowed.-" Why you bow?"

"Am...Don't know haha i'm such a babo"- I nervously said and she smiled * you killed me*-"Should we go now?"- I asked her and she nodded.

"Just wait me a minute i'm gonna bring your present"- She went inside her house and a minute later she came back with a big box.

" Woow that's a big box"- I said to her and she nodded smiling, i opened my arms to hold my present but she shook her head.

"yah! it's for christmas"-She said.-"I'm gonna give it to you at 12 am"- she said and i just nodded.-" Where is my present?"

" Oh! It's here"- I showed her a little box, well not to little but it was little beside her box.

" What it is?"- She asked me and i made a merong.

"Surprise"- I said and she made a grin* so cute....*-" Well let's go"

" Oh, i thought you had a motorcycle"- She said to me and i sighed.

"I wish i had one but no, only Chunji has a motorcycle"- I said to her and she made a O with *This is killing me, i already want to kiss her*-" But i have this!"- I pointed my legs.

"What?"- She said to me, she was confused.

" Yes they can make me go anywhere and it's for free"- I said to her and she laughed.

" You are so funny oppa"- She said to me and i blushed, all the times she say oppa i just blushed.-" Where are we going?"- She asked me, we were actually walking already.

" let's go eat something, do you want a hot chocolate and a cupcake?"- I asked her and she happily nodded.

" let's go"- I almost grab her hand but i just remember that we were just friends. We arrived to a little caffé near to a park, we got in and took a seat in a empty table.

" What do you wanna order?"- The waitress said and i smiled.

" I want a Coffe and the agassi wants a hot chocolate please"-I said and the waitress nodded.-" Oh and two strawberry cupcakes please"

"Ok, i'll be here in a minute"- She said, Jung min and i smiled.

" So Jung how was your day?"- I asked her* What a great question L.joe...i'm such a dumb*

" It was normal i guess"- She said to me and i smiled. A minutes ago, after a awkward silent, the waitress came.

" Here it is your order"- She said to us-" I hope you like it"- Before i wasn't saw the waitress face but this time i saw it, and it was familiar.*I know you...* The waitress smiled and walked away.* Ji eun nonna?...no, that's impossible she's in Japan* I just didn't take care about the waitress. We ended to eat, i payed it, and we just started to walked in the park. The hours passed and we spent all the time talking about her life, about my life, about our friends, so many things and it was 11:30 already.

-Ends L.Joe P.O.V-

-Nobody P.O.V-

" Let's go to the park near to out school"- L.joe said to Jung min and she raised a brow.

" Why?"- She asked him. * In that park i'm gonna confess? aigo just 30 minutes to my confession so nervous* * I'm sweating so badly...gosh just say yes Jung*

" Changjo said to me that it's very pretty at christmas"- L.joe said and she nodded. They walked to the park, and they arrived at 11:50 pm.

" Look it's beautiful"- Jung min said.* Wow it's really pretty, i was lying when i said the thing of Changjo. Thanks god* * Aigo...be strong Jung min*-" Let's walk i want to see all the park"

" Ok, let's walk"- L.joe said. the awkward silent came again.

11:51

 

11:52

 

11:53

 

11:54

 

11:55

 

11:56

 

11:57

 

11:58

 

11:59

" Oppa" " Jung-ah"- They said at the same time, they laughed.

" Oppa i'm gonna give you the present now"- She said and he nodded.

" I'm gonna give it to you now too"- He said. He turned around to opened the box and turned again to see her, she made the same thing.

12:00

" MERRY CHRISTMAS OPPA"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS JUNGIE"

" Oppa, will you accept my heart?"" Jung min Can you accept my heart?"- They said at the same time.* bwha?* * She confessed?*

" BWHA?"- They said at the same time again.-" YES!"- They shouted.

"hahahaha Jung min-ah saranghae"- L.joe said to her and she smiled.

" I love you too oppa"- She said and hugged him.

They started kiss and the snow began to fall.



 

It was a long chapter? haha hope you like it x.x i really really like wrote this chapter x.x

:O and about the couples i just made the poll to know which couple is more loved :) kekeke

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GIVE ME A HAPPY NEW YEAR PLEASE X.X