Changjo's house

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRnGLpi4Hl4&feature=player_embedded

SUPER JUNIOR FIGHTING!!!! I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE! YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

*What should i wear?* i was in my room trying to find a good outfit but there was nothing* Where is my sweater? why i always recast the things? EISHHH*- "DADDD! HAVE YOU SEEN MY MULTICOLOR SWEATER?!!"- I shouted.- " IT'S IN YOUR CLOSET, IN THE FIRST DOOR!!"- He shouted from the living room. * First door, i already search there...*-" DA.."- * I found it* I finished dressing and i down to the living room.

korean fashion

"Wow you look pretty, who's the lucky guy?"-My dad said.-" No one dad, i'm just going to see a movie in a friend's house"- i said, i watch the clock it was 7.:30 * Where is Chun ji? He's not coming? How i'm gonna find Changjo's house? *

 

DING DONG

"I'm coming"-my dad opened the door, it was Chun ji * Finally*, i walked to the door.

" Hi Mr. Kim. I am looking for your daughter"-He bowed and said to my dad.

" You must be the lucky one, take care of my daugther ok?"- My dad said to him, i felt the blood invading my cheeks, i was red.

" Dad!"-I hit his arm and made a grin.

" What? I'm just telling him to take care of you"- He said.

"Bye Dad"-i said getting out of my house, Chun ji bowed and started to walk.

" DON'T DO BAD THINGS, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT"-My dad shouted from my house's door.-" ONLY YOU CAN KISS HER"-He shouted again, i put my hands in my face trying to hide my blushing cheeks * Why he can be a normal father...?* I noticed Chun ji was smiling.

 

" You have a crazy dad"-Chun ji said.-" He thinks that we are in a date?".

"I think so"-I said.

" You look cute with blush in your cheeks"-He said to me and i blush even more * He thinks i'm cute...*

- CHUN JI'S P.O.V-

" You look cute with blush in your cheeks"- * Why the hell i said that? Jesus, i'm driving me crazy*-" So which movie you think are we gonna see?"- I said trying to change the subject.

" I don't know, i hope we can see a horror movie"- She said smiling * She has a great smile, WAIT CHUN JI YOU CAN LIKE HER!*-" I hope Hye ri and Niel are having fun"

" I hope our plan has worked"-I said.

" Yes, i hope that too"-She said and then she stared at me-" Changjo's house is near?"

"No, it's pretty far"-I said and she put a confused face.

" We are going walking?"-She asked and i shook my head.

" No, there's my motorcycle"-i point the corner.

" Why you left her there?"-She asked me.

" Because i thought that your dad would be angry if he see my motrocycle, some dads don't like the motorcycles"- I said and she made a O with * How a person can be so cute*

We walked to the corner and i got on my motorcycle and i gave her a helmet.-" Use it"- I said and she nodded and put the helmet. She got on my bike.-" You are not afraid aren't you?"- I said to her.

" No, of course not"-She said so confident.

" Ok then we can go fast"- I started driving and increased the speed. She put her arms around my waist and grabbed me strong. I smiled because i felt so good with her arms around me.

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

He increased the speed and i put my arms around his waist. It felt so good and warm, i closed my eyes and enjoyment the moment.

" ~~~~~~-ah Here we are"- He said to me and i opened my eyes. We were out of a big house. I got off the bike and took off the helmet.

" Hahahahah"-Chun ji laughed * Is he crazy?*

" Why are you laughing?"- I asked and he stopped laugh.

" Your hair is tousled, you look like you have wake up recently"- He laughed again and i started to fix my hair.

" Stop laughing and knock the door"- I angrily said and he smirk.

" Hi Changjo "- Chun ji said and entered to the house.

" Annyeong"- I waved and Changjo smiled and waved.

" Nonna they are in the living room"- He point the living room.

" You don't need help with the snacks?"- I asked and he shook his head.-" Ok". I entered to the living room, there were Cap, L.Joe, Ricky and Chun ji.

" Hi"- They said to me and i waved.

" How are you guys?"- I asked, siting on the couch.-" What movie are we gonna watch?"

" A horror movie... ooooh"-Ricky said.-" Do you like them?"

" Yes, i love them"- i said and Changjo came with the snacks.

" Put play"-Changjo said.-" Nonna come here and sit with me"- He point the empty space next to he. I nodded and sat next to him.

- CHUN JI P.O.V-

They movie started, and i kept my eyes on her. And every time the monster appeared she hugged Changjo.* Eish that girl she keeps hugging him* Finally that stupid movie ends and i stoop up.-" ~~~~~-ah Let's go"- I said and she stared at me with a confused face. Before she could say something Changjo spoke-" Hyun please help with this"- and he pointed the empty glasses. * Eishh*. I took them and put them in the kitchen.

"Why you wanna leave ?"- Changjo asked me.-" It's early"

" Because i have to leave ~~~~~~ at her house"- I said. i was going to walk but he grabbed my arm.

" It's because you are jealous?"- He said and i glared him.

" What are you talking about? Don't be ridiculous"- I told him.

" I knew it was for that"- Changjo said-" Why don't you accept that you like her?"- He said.

" Ha! If you want her to stay then you take her home"- i said and he smiled.

" Hyun, You're jealous why you can't admit it?"- He said-" Or it's because you are afraid to be in love again?

" That none of your business"- I said angrily.

" It's my business because you are my friend"- He said and i stared at him.-" Hyun you can be afraid, she's not Ji Eun"

" We are not talking about her"- I said, i was furious.-" I'm leaving"

" She likes you"- Changjo said.-" Give her an opportunity and give you and opportunity"- I just walked to the living room and grabbed the wrist of ~~~~~ and pulled her.

" Wait"- She said but i pulled her again. We were out of the house and i was going to put her the helmet but she stopped me.

" I said Wait!"- She said and i glared her.-" What are you doing?"

" I'm taking you home"- I said.

" But i don't wanna go yet"- She said, she tried to walk inside the house again but i grabbed her wrist again.

" I said I'M TAKING YOU HOME!!"- I shouted, i was so pissed off. She glared at me and pulled her arm.

" WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!? YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!"- She shouted at me and walked to the house. * EISHHHH* I got on my motorcycle and left.

-ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

* Who the hell thinks he is? ash that stupid stupid guy* I entered to the house.- " Guys i'm going home"- I said, He had ruined my night and the only thing i wanted to do it was sleep.

" I though Chun ji  was gonna take you home"- Cap said.

" Don't mentions his name"- I said angrily.

" What happened?"- L.joe said and i shook my head-" Nothing"- i said.

" Well i take you home, you can't go alone"- Cap said * He's a gentleman not like that stupid thing calling Chun ji*

" Bye guys see you tomorrow"- I waved. and went out of the house.

" I don't have a car but we can go in a cab"- Cap said scratching his head.

" It's ok"- I said. We took a taxi and went to my house, He left me at the door and i entered to me house, i wanted to sleep to forget my ruined night.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! This chapter was so a troublemaker, because i finished and my laptop turned off and the chapter deletes, i do it again and deletes again ._. i was pissed but i did it. I hope you like.

DID YOU SEE THE MAMA'S AWARDS?? HYUN AH AND HYUNSEUNG KISS LEFT ME WITH MOUTH OPEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzbWQ3SIQE&feature=share

Comment  and subscribe  pleaseee. and watch my new fanfics comment subscribe there too give your opinions------------->http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104647/i-can-t-love-you-teentop