AT MOLL WITH HYE RI

Falling in love with a fool

 

Losing my mind- Lee Seung Gi ( My girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Uzyjb5azc

--------------------------------

 

"Hye ri where are we going? "- We were in a bus.

" We are going to the mall to SHOPPING! "- she shouted and the people at the bus stared  us.- " but until we get tell me everything about Chun Ji oppa"- she told me so excited, like a kid when see a candy.

" Oppa? Why you call him like that?- i asked her.

"Since it is your boyfriend and you are my Unni as he's my oppa now"- She smiled and stared at me.

* Eishh...This girl...* " YAHH! i told you that he's not my boyfriend"- * Why she doesn't understand*-" I'm gonna pissed off if you keep saying that kind of things".

She give me a puppy look " Yah..! don't look at me like that...Ok i know i cant be angry with you..."

" Unni you are the best but... why you were with Chun ji yesterday?...- She asked me.

"We had to make biology work and after that his mother forced him to accompany me to my house"-I told her and she give a picky smile.

"And something happened..?"

" No Hye ri... and Ewww if something had happened"- * why weird thoughs come to my brain...EWWWW...me with...he...EWWW never*.

" Unni, why you hate him?"- * Why i hated him?...*.

" Well..."-* Why i hated him?*-"... he gave me a very bad first impression and is a bad guy, I don't like people like he"

" But unni can not judge someone just from a bad impression and sometimes people act that way because something happened in the past..."- Hyeri looked so seriously- " For example in the past i was so shy and quiet but i met Niel and woow i became happier and even if i don't like him...i love him"

" Woow Hye ri"- i started to clap and she started at me- " You are so good talking, Hye ri you are a good friend and Niel loves you I have a hunch"- i smiled.

" CHINCHAA?! I have a hunch too..." She just keep talking and talking about Niel * Wow how can a girl loves so much*  we reached the moll.

 

- AT MOLL-

 " So Hye ri what do you wanna buy?- i looked her, she grabbed my hand and said " EVERTYTHING"

 We started laughing, we buy like crazy well Hye ri buy like a crazy i just bought a shirt and one pair of shoes, Hyeri rather buy clothes clothes clothes and more clothes.

" Unni look this"- she pointed a couple rings.

" Yeppuna" " This is for me and this for Niel oppa, you said you have a hunch that means we soon gonna be together"- i smiled and you saw another couple rings-" I like these but... i have no one to use".

" Yes you have"- She said and i stared at her.

" Who?"- i was confused.

" Chun Ji oppa..."- she stared at the saleswoman-" Excuse me how much  cost these rings?"

" Bwha? What are you talking about?"-* Me and Chun ji no way*.

"10000 wons"- said the saleswoman.

"I want them"-she gave money to the seller and turned around to look at me-" I have a hunch"

" That copycats"-you smiled.

" No, really really have a hunch and i'm a witch who can see the future"-She started laugh.

We went out of the store and a girl bumped me and i feel into the ground.

" Oh! I'm so sorry... well not really" She started laughing and walk away.

" What's wrong with that...bad girl"-*What's wrong with that &$#&%#*.

" That was Jaemin, the Queenka of ours school"-Hye ri helped you to stand up.

"And she always hit people?- i asked.

" Well... She EVIL...but don't think about her let's go eat"- She grabbed you and started walking.

 

-JAEMIN P.O.V-

 

"You, Kim~~~~~ are dead"

 

- ENDS JAEMIN P.O.V

 

-----------------------------------------------------

if you have ideas please suggest :)

and can someone make me a picture for this fanfic??    

Pleasee x.x