Since yesterday she's my girlfriend...

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC4ZCsgD3S0

I love this song

--------------------------------------------

The next morning

 

-CHUNJI’S P.O.V-

I was lying in my bed watching the roof * That kid pissed me off yesterday, i'm his hyun...EISH! Me? Jealous of ~~~~~~? HA! that's a good joke. Of course i'm not jealous, i don't like her, she's only my friend even that she's just a classmate yes, that's it she a classmate nothing more* Liar * What the? what's that voice in my head? I'm crazy* You are not crazy you a just a liar * Sh%& i have to see a doctor, this is the fault of Changjo* Gosh I'm subconscious * Bwha...? You can talk?*...Yes... * Well now i have someone to talk with* Liar, i wanna to talk about ~~~~~~ * Why everyone wants to talk about her?* Only your friends... and they wanna talk about her because you like her * You think that too? I don't like her, she's a classmate* Geojismaljaenghi ( Liar) Why don't you admit it? * Shut up*.

 I stoop up and went to the restroom, so you are gonna admit it?,* Shut up, leave alone* I can't leave i'm part of you Duh! * So...JUST SHUT UP* Ok babo.

I took a shower and dressed. " Chan hee breakfast is ready!"- My mom shouted and i went to the kitchen.

" What's wrong honey? You look like in bad mood"-My mom said to me.

" No, i'm fine"- I lied and smiled.

" So how was yesterday?"-She asked and i tried to smiled.

" It's was fun"- I put a fake smiled.

" Your girlfriend was there too?"-She asked and i glared her.

" How many time i have to tell you that she's not my girlfriend"-I said, yes now i'm in bad mood.

" Ok Ok I'm sorry"- She said making a grin. I went to the door and opened.-" Chan hee you're not gonna eat?"

" No, mom i have no appetite"- I said and closed the door. * Why everything is about her*

 

-ENDS CHUN JI'S P.O.V-

*arrive early to school is boring* is sighed, this morning i decided to came early to school, bad decision. I was walking to Spanish classroom  when i saw a stupid thing walking * Ash why he arrive early too?* He was about to step by my side without looking me when someone shouted.

" Hyunn!" " Unnie!"- I saw in the distance two people running to me. Chun ji turned around and looked them too.

" Oh Hye ri Anyeong Oppa Anyeo..."-I realised that they were holding hands.-" W-why are you holding hands?".

"You told her Niel?"-Chun ji asked.

"Yes...since yesterday she's my girlfriend"-Niel said and blushed a little.

" CONGRATULATION!!!"-I was jumping-" We did it! Our plan worked!!"- I hugged Chun ji and kept jumping. * Waitttt! I'm angry* i stopped hug him and look away. * Gosh How could i forgot that i was angry?*

" Plan? What plan unnie?"- Hye ri asked me.

" Well, we..."- i pointed Chun ji-" That day when we leave you alone, it was a plan my father's friend never called me"

" Yes, and my mother didn't anything to me"-Chun ji, i didn't look at him i was embarrassed.

" Oh...Well thank you!"-Hye ri said and hugged me and then she hugged Chun ji.

" So what you doing here...alone?"-Niel said smirking to Chun ji.

" You two were talking about your relationship?"-Hye ri asked to me.

" Bwha?...No No!"-I shook my hands.-" Don't think that, i was walking and found this fool."

" Fool?"-Chun ji said staring at me.-" Why you call me fool!? You disheveled girl!"- He said angrily.

" Disheveled?! You're so stupid"-I said, he pissed me off.

" I'm stupid? YOU ARE BIPOLAR!!"-He shouted-" YOU HUGGED ME A MOMENT AGO"

" I WAS HAPPY FOR MY FRIENDS"-I shouted him-" I DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE I WANT TOUCH YOU!"

" Wow wow wow"- I turned to see who said that.

" Why are you fighting?"-L.joe said.

" BECAUSE HE'S A JERK" " BECAUSE SHE'S A BIPOLAR"- Chun ji and i shouted at the same time. I glared him and he did the same.

" You are like a married couple"- Cap said laughing.

"WE ARE NOT!"-We shouted again. They started laughing.

 

" Unnie let's go"- She grabbed me arm and pulled me.-" Bye Oppa"-He said to Niel and gave him peak.

At classroom

I wasn't paying attetion, i was  watching the window." Unnie"-Hye ri whispered and i looked at her-" Take"- she gave me a piece of paper.

Unnie why you're angry with Chun ji oppa?

I took my pencil and wrote in the paper.

Because he's a .

She replied:

? I thought you like him...

I replied:

He? Ugh never!

She replied:

You two fought yesterday?

I replied:

Yes, he treatment me bad.

She replied:

What did he do?

I replied:

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house of Changjo. He was like crazy, he said to me that he would take me home and i refused. I don't know he was like that, when he picked me from my house he was nice he even said that i looked cute when i blush.  HE'S THE BIPOLAR.

She replied:

Hahaha, maybe he was pissed for something.

I replied:

I didn't do anything. All the time i was sitting with Changjo.

She replied:

BINGO! He was jealous.

 

" Ms. Kim can you read this sentence"-Mrs.Bang said and i stared at her.

" Yes."-I looked the board- " El ha estado viviendo con su familia por mucho tiempo"- I said in spanish.

" Good"-Mrs. Bang said. I took the paper and wrote again.

 

Well it doesn't matter, tell how was your date yesterday :)

 

She replied:

It was amazing, he's so cute. He took me to a restaurant and there he told that he had been in love with me since we met and i told him that i love him too KYAA! when he kissed me i felt butterflies in my tummy i was so happy, i am so happy.

I replied:

KYAAA SO SWEET! I want someone like Niel oppa, i'm so happy you are together.

She replied:

You already have Chun ji oppa.

I replied:

¬¬ ha... good joke.

-----------------------------------------

Comment pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)