Bullying

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh9tLy_67t4

-----------------------------------

 

" ~~~~-ah Are you okay?"-Hye ri asked me, she was concerned- " Why you left without saying anything? i was worried"

" Mianhe Hye ri"-i told her * because of that fool she's mad with me*-" Are you mad?"

" No no but tell why you left?"-she stared at me.

" It was Chun ji fault"-i said angrily-" That guy makes me..."

" What happend?"-She went to be concerned to be excited.

" YAH! Why get excited?"-I looked her and she just smiled-" Well he pissed me, he's a jerk"

"Why you say that?"-Hye ri said-" What he told you?"

" He said that i like him and i'm telling everyone that we're a couple"-I remembered last night and i pissed again.-" Pshh!! That jerk how he dares to tell me that?"

" That's all? that why you got pissed?"-She looked surprised.

" What? Are you on his side?"-*Ashh this girl*-" You're my friend!"

" I now but..."-The bell interrupted her.

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

" Bye you betrayer"-I told her and i walked away.

" UNNI "-Hye ri shouted.

4 long hours spent taking classes in math and science,i just wanted to go home to sleep, and finally all the bell rings, I stop and started walking toward the front door when someone took my wrist, it was a strange girl.

 

"YAHH! Who are you?"-i said but she pulled me to the bathroom-" LET ME GO!!"- i shouted and she pushed me and I fell to the floor.

"Woow look who we have here"-* That creepy voice* 

It was Jaemin and two more girls, they were watching me.

" It's the lovely Kim ~~~~~~"-Jaemin said-" Give her our welcome"- she made a sign.

the two girls took a bucket of water and...

 

SPLASHHHHHHHH

 

My brain freeze and i stoop up.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!"-i shouted and tried to get out but Jaemin pulled me into the ground.

" YOU , HOW DARE YOU TO SAY CHUN JI OPPA IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?- She approached me and slapped me.

My tears started to fall and i tried to stoop up but the three began to beat me , I got slapped, kicked.

" I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING...PLEASE STOP"-I was crying so hard and i felt the blood in my face.

" THIS IS TO LEARN TO NOT SAY LIES"-Jaemin shouted and they started again to beat me.

 

-CHUN JI P.O.V-

"Niel oppa have you seen ~~~~?-That girl Hye ri told Niel-"i can't find her"

" No i haven't"-Niel told her.

" Chun ji oppa did you see her?"- She told me* woow this girl look so concerned*

" No..."-*Where is she?*

We started to look around the school and she did not appear * Where are you?...Why am i concerned?*

 

- ENDS CHUN JI P.O.V-

 

---------------------------------

Please comment :)