Ice cream attack

Falling in love with a fool

 

" Oh Annyeong Hye Ri" - Ji Eun bowed to us and we bowed too, i was acting normal because she didn't know anything about my feelings and i didn't want her to know either.-" What are you doing here girls?"- She asked and i smiled * ...Buying puppies...psh...* i wanted to say that but i only smiled.

"Buying some ice creams unnie"- Ri said and Ji Eun smiled.

" Let's take a seat and eat our ice creams ok?"- Ji Eun offers * no no no no* i thought but Ri nodded * /&/%&/* I started to walk to the table as i pulled Min who was texting,* how can she type that fast?* i asked myself and made her take a seat.

"So girls you were shopping huh?" - Ji Eun said as she stared at us bags. I nodded and read the menu.-" Oh! What did you buy?"

"Dresses unnie"-Ri said and Ji Eun smiled.

"For what?"- Ji Eun asked and i grated my teeth as i pretended that i was still reading the menu.

"KNUA party it's tonight"- Ri said and clapped.-" We bought dresses for that reason"

"Ahhh"- Ji Eun made a O with and nodded as i glared the damn menu.

"Unnie why you don't come with us?" Ri asked and i closed my eyes trying to hide my anger.

Imagining

"NOOOOOOOOO!!! SHE'S NOT COMING WITH US!!! SHE'S A ING %$&$#%$#$#&&%" - I shouted and grabbed Ji Eun's ice cream and pressed against her hair as i pulled her hair to make her fall to the ground.-" GO AWAY! COME BACK TO JAPAN AND STAY THERE!!!! AND IF YOU TRY SOMETHING WITH CHUNJI I'LL KILL YOU!!"- I yelled and walked away.

Ends the imagining.

 That was the reaction on my mind but the real one was-" Yes unnie"- I hypocritically said and smiled. Min didn't care she was too busy texting.

" I don't know...maybe i'll go"- Ji Eun said and smiled, the waitress came and asked us our order.

" One of Vanilla"- I said and smiled.

"Two of chocolate"- Ri said and Min smiled as she nodded.

" Well girls i have to go now"- Ji Eun stood up and bowed-" Oh By the way Teen top oppas will be there?"- Ji Eun asked and i took a deep breath to control myself.

"Yes, they will be there"- Ri said and smiled, Ji Eun smiled and walked away. I ate the ice cream with the speed of light and stood up.

" I remember that i have to do something"- i said and waved.-" I'll go to your house Ri at 5 pm ok?"- I said and ran away.

"Eish this girl...she didn't even pay..."- Rin made a grin and giggled.

 

- Ji Eun P.O.V-

* They are gonna go...that means that he will be there...ahhhh i need to talk to him, to be with him...Tonight you will come back to me Chan hee...you will realize that you still love me* I happily thought and smiled on the way of the nearest store to buy a dress.

-Ends Ji Eun P.O.V-

 

-Chunji's P.O.V-

"Yeoboseyo?"- I answer my phone and i heard a lot of shouts. -" What's up guys?"

"Hyun!!!"- Changjo and Ricky shouted and i separated the phone of my ear, i was going to end deaf if i press it against my ear.

"What happen?"- I asked kinda worry because they were shouting as they were being kill or something.

"COME TO NIEL'S HOUSE WE ARE GONNA TO GET READY HERE!!"- Ricky yelled and i glared the phone.

"Yah! stop shouting!! i'm not deaf...eish...i'm going "- I hanged up and went to the restroom to take a hot bath.

When i finished i slowly came to my room and put black pants and a white shirt, i didn't want to go too formal so i guessed that i was going like that. I dialed you's number and called her.

"Nae?"- you answered me and i smiled.

"Babe where are you?"- I asked her.

" I'm already in Hye Ri's house, wae?"- She asked me.

"Just asking, i'll go to Niel's house and then we will go to pick up you girls so... don't take forever to get pretty, well...you are already beautiful"- I said my cheesy lines and she giggled.

"Babo~ see you later, love you"- She with a softy voice said.

"Love you"- I hanged up and i went out of my house to grab a cab and go to Niel's house.

After a whille, because of the traffic...i was about to kill myself damn i hate traffic, i arrived to his house and i knocked the door. His lovely mom opened the door and i bowed.

"Chan hee-shi!!"- Niel's mom pinched my cheeks and kissed my forehead.-" Aigo so handsome!! come in, the other handsome guys are in Dani's room"- she said and i smiled, i went up stairs and opened the door of his room.

"Yo Yo Yo"- i said, i was being ghetto.

"Sup man"- Cap said to me and we laughed.

"You look good!"- L.joe said and then smirked-" But not better than me"- I face palmed myself and laughed.

"Hyuns at what time we are going?"- Changjo asked i shook my head.

"Molla...at what time is the party?"-I asked and stared at Niel."We have to pick up the girls at 8:30 and ..."- He stared at his watch and blinked.-" It's 8:30...we have to go!"

"Palli palli!"- Ricky shouted and the rest of us started to put some perfume and went down stairs.

"Guys you are not gonna eat?"- The lovely ahjumma asked us.

"No eomma"- Niel said and we bowed.

"But Dani..."- The lady said.

"Mom i'm Niel not Dani..."- Niel sighed and waved.-" Bye mom see you later."

"Ok guys take care"- She waved and smiled.

We grabbed a cab and went to Hye ri's house, when we finally arrived L.joe knocked the door. We heard the CLAC CLAC CLAC of their heels and Min opened the door and there were they.

"Wow"- That's all we said, we were breathless, i was literally drooling. you was so pretty and y.

"Ready?"- Ri said and Niel smirked.

-Ends Chunji's P.O.V-

*what's wrong with them?...hahaha look at their expressions...hahaha i'm gonna die* i thought and giggled.-"Hi bunny~"

"Annyeong~"- Chunji said with a y voice and i chuckled.

"Yah! What's that voice!"- I said as i hugged him thightly.

"Let's go guys, or we will be late to the selection of the king and Queen"-Cap said and we nodded.



 

Hey i'm really sorry for not being updating but it's because i'm super busy qith college things so i hope you guys dont unsubscribe because i really want to update but i cant so...don't hate me cause i'm trying my best.