Hangover

Falling in love with a fool

 

-CHUN JI'S P.O.V-

"Yah! Wake up, breakfast is ready"- I girl said.

"Mom, 5 min more"-I said covering my face with the blankets.

" Mom? YAH BABO! I'M NOT YOUR MOM!-The girl shouted, * She's not my mom?* I uncover my face and open my eyes.

"~~~~~ ? What are you doing here?"- I asked her.

" Are you still drunk? This is my house"- She said to me,* Her house?* I started to look the room.* Wait this is not my bedroom, am i in her house?* I was in panic.

" YAH! Why i am here? What did you do to me?"- I said angrily.  I looked under the blankets * Uff i'm dress*

"Bwha?...Why are you looking under the blankets?....YAH NEO MICHYEOSSHEO?"-She shouted me.-" I didn't do anything, today you called me at 3 am to pick you up from Cap oppa's house"- She said.* I called her? I don't remember that*-" Breakfast is ready, go to the kitchen"- She said angrily and left the room.* Why i called her? eishh i hate alcohol*

I went to the kitchen and sat in a chair.

" Take"- she put a plate with pancakes.-" Eat"- I nodded.-" You don't remember anything?"- She asked to me and sat next to me. I shook my head and keep eating* this pancakes are awesome*.-" Oh...That's good"- She said but i noticed that she was like...dissapointed. I finished eating and washed the dish.

" Thank you it was delicious"- I said and she smiled. I sat in the couch and closed my eyes.

FLASHBACK

Ji Eun and she said that she hip loves me but she left me, SHE FU***ING hip LEFT ME! SHE BROKE MY FU***ING hip HEART!! For that reason i don't wanna said anything hip to ~~~~~, i don't want her to hip leave me."- I was crying and Cap was rubbing my back.

" She's not like Ji Eun, she's a good person and she likes you"- Cap said-" I noticed that"

" Yes hyun, you can't be afraid"- Ricky said.-" She's gonna loves you and you are gonna happy so DON'T BE A !!"- He said to me and i smiled.

" You know what i'm gonna hip tell her, she's not like Ji Eun, she's hip different and she's special"- I said drinking another cup of soju-" I'm gonna call hip her!!"- I said taking my phone.

"YEAHHHH!"- They shouted.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"- she said.

" ~~~~~-ah are you awake?"- i said.

" Yah! It's 3 am why are you calling me?"- she asked me.

" ~~~~~-AH!!!!"- I shouted-" Do you wanna have a hip date with me now?"- I asked and -" SAY YES NONNA"- Changjo and Ricky shouted-" Yah! shut up i'm talking"- I told them.

 

" How are you babe?"- i said to her.

"Eish you stink to alcohol too"- she said covering her nose.-" How i'm gonna to take you home?"- we started walk.

" Oh no no my mom can't see me like this"- I said shooking my head.

" So why you called me?"- She asked me and i smiled.

" Because i want you by my side"- i said and she blushed.

 

" Because you look so pretty  when you blush"- i said and she blushed even more.-" You are so beautiful"- I said to her. I came closer to her, she tried to get away from me but she bumped the wall, I put my arms in the wall and looked her lips, my lips came close to them.

END FLASHBACK

I opened my eyes, * What the hell? I kissed her*-"Chun ji are you gonna stay here all the day?"- ~~~~ asked me and i turned to see her. I blushed remembered the kiss, i even couldn't look her in the eyes.-" Em.. Geunchanha?"- She asked me and i came back to reality.

" Oh.. Ye...i-i'm fine"- * Gosh this is so awkward*.

" Why are you blushing?"- She asked me.

" Em...~~~~~-ah"- I said and she looked at me.-" Did we...?"

" Did we what?"- She said, my heart was beating fast and i felt like i was going to pee.

" Did i...kiss you last night?"- I said and she blushed * F***CK I DID IT* You are happy aren't you? * Subconscious this is not a good time and yes i like the idea to kiss her but i was drunk that doesn't count*

" We don't kiss last night Chun ji, we were about but you vomited."- She said, i felt my heart beating came to normal.-" But i thought you don't remember anything"

" I just remembered right now"- I said and she made a O with *She's so cute*

" Oh i forgot, here's your phone, you left it lying on the ground when we arrived"- She gave me my phone, I had a message.

 

From: Cap

YAHHHHHHHHHHH! Did you tell her your feelings? You don't? I knew it !! Tell herrrrr!! Or i'm gonna tell her.

 

I sighed * I'm gonna to tell her?* You have to, don't be a * Oh S**t you again?* Yes, i'm gonna be here until you and ~~~~ be together * Eish, but what if she say no* Really? She likes you even i noticed that, Jesus you're slow * Ok Ok I'm gonna tell her* I watched the clock, it was 11 am.* My mom is gonna freak out*

" ~~~~~-ah i have to go, my mom is gonna freak out"- I said and she nodded. My phone rang.

" Yeoboseyo? Oh Hyun what's up?"- I said to Cap.

" Hi , you told her?"- He asked and i stared at ~~~~ who was watching tv.

" Not really..."- I said.

" BWHAAA? TELL HER DON'T BE A "- Cap shouted.

" Ok Ok"- i said and hung up. * Now how can i tell her...Ok i got it*

"~~~~~-ah I'm so grateful with you, i'll be going now"- I bowed and she waved. I was about to go out the house but i turned around-" ~~~~-ah Are you free today?"- I said, i was so nervous.

" Amm...Ye"- She said.

" So...You want to hang out with me...to thank you"- I shyly said and she blushed.

" Ok"- She said and i smiled.

" Ok so... i pick you at 3 pm Ok?"- I said and she nodded.

-------------------------------

KYAAA A DATE? <3<3 DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ?? Comment and subscribe pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...