I wanna see his drools

Falling in love with a fool

 

The elevator stopped and i walked to my room but i stopped when i saw Chunji sitting on the ground, in front of the door with his head on his knees.-" What are you doing here?"- I asked him and he looked up. I got shocked when he looked at me; his eyes were so puffy, his nose was red * Why he was crying?*-" Are you ok?..."- He stood up and nodded * Is he lying?...*

" Yes, i'm fine"- He said to me and i just nodded.

"Your allergy is getting worse"- I pretended that i was thinking that his puffy eyes and nose were because of the allergy. When i said that he was confuse, he doesn't even know how to act, but then he got it and lie back.

" Oh yes babe, i'll take some meds"- He told me and i just nodded again, i opened the door and walked to my room. I was about to entered to my room but i stopped and turned around to face him.

" Who was that girl?"- * If you tell me the truth i wont be mad* I was hoping that he trust me and tell me the truth.

" Who?"- * ...seriously?* He asked me and his expression was like he was confuse or something.

"The one who called you oppa and then hugged you"- I'm not a jelly person but she was his ex so it's normal be afraid.

"Oh..."- He looked down and then looked at me.-" A Friend"

" Oh really? she looks nice"- * She doesn't....*

"Yes i guess so"- He walked towards his room.-" I'm going to sleep babe, night"- He opened the door of his room and entered, i sat laying my back in my room's door and sighed. * Why you don't wanna tell me that she's your ex? Chunji-shi...You feel something for her?...You have feelings for her?...Do you still love her?* I sighed again and just put my head in my knees, it was weird that how that was affecting me in that moment i mean when i was with Minho i didn't think about Ji Eun or even Chunji. Without knowing i fell asleep there, about to cry.

Ring Ring

I was laying on the floor when my phone rang, without open my eyes i grabbed my phone and picked up.-" Yeoboseyo?"- My crappy voice said and Hye Ri laughed.

"Are you still sleeping?"- Hye ri said.

"Mmhh"- I Opened my eyes and tried to stood up.-" Sh** my ouchh"

"Ah? What?"- Hye ri said and i just rubbed my and back.

"UNNIE!!"- Jungmin shouted and i jumped.

"Min? Why are yoi with Ri?"- I asked her and she laughed.

"'Cause we are going to shop dresses"- Min said to me.

"Dresses? For what?"- I asked.

"Open the door"- Ri said.

"What?"- I was confuse.

"Open the door of your house..."- Min said. PUM PUM PUM someone was knocking my door so hard.

"Ok ok"- I walked towards the door and opened it-" YAH! YOU WERE ABOUT TO BREAK MY DOOR"- I shouted and they laughed, i sighed.

"Hey are you ok?"- Ri asked me and shook my head.

"What's wrong unnie?"-Min asked me. *should i tell them?...no no no this is just a little problem because is not like he's gonna leave me or something* I smiled.

" I'm kidding, of course i'm fine"- I lied and smiled.-" Why are you going to buy dresses?"- I sat on the couch and waited for an reply.

"You don't remember?"- Ri raised a brow and shook her head.

"What?"- I frowned in  confusion.

"Forgetful girl..."- Min said, Ri stood in front of me and frowned.

"Ah?"- I was so lost in that moment * Why this girl is so weird sometimes?...* i asked myself.

"Tomorrow is the rookies party of KNUA"- Min said and smiled. Ri nodded, she grabbed my hand and without knowing i was being pull by that tiny girl.

"Yah yah where are you taking me?"- I asked her while i was being pull.

"To the shower"- Ri pulled me into the restroom, there she started to take my clothes off.

"W-what are you doing?"- I pushed her hands and just stared at her, i was a little scare because it was weird.

" Take a shower and wear something nice/cushy"- Ri took off my t-shirt and jeans, i was only in underwear when she pushed me into the shower and opened the tap.

"IT'S COLD!!!"- I shouted and Min laughed, at the end i  took a shower and went to my room. *Something cushy mmh...* I grabbed a hello kitty's hoodie , black leggings and a light blue shorts. For me that was cushy. I went out of my room and walked towards my friends who were waiting for me in the living room.-" Let's go"

"Ok palli palli"- Min said and i chuckled. We went down stairs and grabbed a cab.-" I want a y dress, i wanna see how L.joe drools"- I laughed so hard and Ri did it too.

"Let's buy y dresses to impress our new classmates"- Ri winked and shook my head.

" I already have my hot/cute/perfect boyfriend"- I proudly said and they made weird noises. We arrived to one of the biggest stores of dresses in Seoul, we paid the cab and entered to the store.

"THISSSSSS"- We in chorus shouted, i turned around to face them. -" Woow totally love that dress Rii"- I said and she smiled.

"Awesome right?"- She giggled and went to the fitting room. Min and i followed her. We went out of the fittinf room. I was wearing a light pink dress, Ri was wearing a red dress with one strip and Min was wearing an elegant but y black dress.

"woow we are super hot, we are gonna melt people"- Min said and i giggled.

"I know right"- I said and they nodded.

"Let's buy these dresses"- Ri said, we took off the dresses and walked towards the teller. After paying we walked to buy some ice creams, when i saw her, i saw that girl Ji Eun right there buying an ice cream. *Damn...*

"Ji Eun unnie!"- Ri hapily said.



I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that i'm taking forever to update but i'm sooooooooo busy and i'm so sorry :( and i know i'm writting short chapters but it's because of college i'll try to make longer chapters ok?

Oh about the poll i'll make ty chapters but if you don't wanna read it it's ok you just can wait for another update (: the s are not gonna be that importants so don't worry if you are a pure angel (: