New School

Falling in love with a fool

 

-“Make friends at school” -your dad said leaving you in the front of the school-“Do you want to pick you up?”

“No dad it's no necesary, i want to walk a little”- You enter to the school, * it's better than i thought *

You went to  secretery to pick up your class shedule, at that moment you bumped with someone.

“I'm sor..”.-you wanted to say but he just walk away saying- " Watch where you walk"- he was pissed *what's wrong with that guy, was not in purpose*

 

- SECRETARY-

-“hello...i'm ~~~~~ and i'm new here” -you shyly said.

-"welcome to T.O.P high school, we're are happy that you decided study here”-a young woman said- "here's your class shedule and this is the key to your locker".

-“Oh! thank you very much”- you start to walk *Let me see.. my first class is...oh great math*

 

RINGGGGGGG!

 

the bell rang and you started to freak out because you don't know where is the classroom

and you bumped a girl * Great today i'm bumping with everyone *

 

-“ I'm sorry!”- both say together, she was a cute small girl with short hair and green eyes.

- “You're new here aren't you?”-she said with a big smile.

"Y-yes…”-you said-“ i´m ~~~~~~"

"Hi ~~~~~~~. i'm Hye ri nice to meet you"- she took your hand and said- "Let's be friends ~~~~"

"Oh...Okay-in that moment you remember that you were late-" I-I have to go" you said starting to walk-"HYE RI WHERE IS MATH CLASSROOM" you scream.

"RIGHT OVER THERE"- she pointed the classroom down the hall.

"Kangsangmida "-You say to Hye ri,you almost fell when you arrive the classroom-" I'm sorry for being late but i didn't know where...

"Arasso, come in"- Mr.Choi said - "introduce yourself"

“Arasso teacher”-*Okay ~~~~ dont freak out*- “Hello, i'm ~~~~~~ i hope we can be friends.”

"Okay sit next to him"- Mr.Choi pointed a guy * Wait that guy is who i bumped*

“Hello, i'm ~~~~~ and i'm going to sit next to you”- You  friendly said.

"i don't care"- he said * BWHA! I'm just being friendly and  he...what a fool*.

" Yah! Chan hee come here and do this example"-Mr.Choi said and the fool from your side stood up and headed to the board.

 

After two long hours  the bell rang and you check the shedule* Okay next class is...Music*

"~~~~~-ah"-Hye ri-“ Which is your next class?”

"Music"-You said-"Yours?

" The same let's go together-she grab your arm and start to walk.

*This girl is scaring me...*

You two enter to the music class and you see Chan hee sintting at the end of the classroom.

 

"Great! i have to see him here too"- you sigh  and rolled your eyes.

"What's wrong ~~~~~?-Hye ri was staring you confused- You are talking about Chan hee?

" Yes i dont like that fool"-You said sitting.

" Well here the most of the girls loves him"-Hye ri said approaching you- He's a member of teen top"

"Teen top? Who are they?”-You was very confused.

"They are the kingkas, they are very goodlooking; i love Neil he's from teen top to and he's the cutest boy i've ever seen"-Hye ri sigh.

* Se he's a kingka for that reason he's a fool now i get it"

 

--------

 

:)