Plan.

Falling in love with a fool

 -No one P.O.V-

"Ok, this is the plan"- Niel said and all teen top nodded.-"L.joe and Cap are gonna disguise like ahjussis"

"Bwha..?"- L.joe tried to say something but Niel shushed him.

"Ricky and Changjo gonna be girls and they have to..."- Niel was interrupted.

"BWHA? WAEE!?"- Ricky and Changjo shouted.

"YAHH! JUST DO IT"- Niel shouted and they frowned.-" I'm gonna be an ahjumma, i'm gonna be sit next to you guys"- Niel told them the rest of the plan and they got ready, they arrived to ring ring café. Niel was with his hair curled and with a dress,L.joe and Cap were wearing a mustache and tuxes,Changjo and Ricky were wearing uniforms and wigs.

Ring Ring Café

"Woow today there's no customers, i guess we can leave early"- Ji Eun said and Minho nodded.

"Yes, i hope so, i'm really tired"- Minho said and Ji Eun raised a brow.

"Tired? It's just 8 pm"- Ji Eun said, Minho sighed.

"I know but i'm already sleepy"- He chuckled and Ji Eun grinned.

"rrhrrhh"- someone cleared his throat, Minho and Ji Eun stared at two ahjussis.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjussis"- Ji Eun bowed and the two ahjussis nodded-"Welcome to Ring ring café"

"Oh, i want a capuccino"- The ahjussi L.joe said with his ahjussi voice, Cap almost laughed when he heard L.joe ahjussi voice.

"In a minute sir"- Minho said.

"Oh and i want a frapuccino"- The ahjussi Cap said, ahjussi voice too.

"What flavor sir?"- Minho asked.

"Mm...Chocolate"- Cap said and Minho nodded.

"Take a seat please"- Ji Eun said and the ahjussis sat in a empty table.

"Annyeonghaseyo"- An ahjumma said and sat in a empty table next to the ahjussis.-"Aigo~~ i'm so cold"

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma"-Ji Eun said and bowed.-"Welcome to ring ring café"

"Omo~~ what a cute waitress"- The ahjumma Niel, stoop up and pinched her cheeks.

"Oh Kamsahabnida ahjumma"- Ji Eun smiled-" May i take your order?"- The ahjumma nodded.

"A hot chocolate please sweety"- Niel said and The ahjussi Cap laughed, Niel glared him.

"In a minute"- Ji eun said.

 Niel's phone rang, it was a text from Cap:

 

From: Cap hyung

To: Daniel.

Ahjumma your voice is DAEBAK!!!

hahahah fighting eomma!

 

From: Daniel.

To: Cap hyung.

Ha-ha so funny ¬¬

KEEP ON WITH THE PLAN!

 

Two cute girls entered to the café and bowed-"Annyeong"- They said and Minho smiled.

"What are you gonna order girls?"- Minho asked.

"Mmm...."- the girl Ricky put his finger on his mouth.

"I want an americano"- Changjo smiled.

"Oh Me too oppa"- Ricky said to Minho, Changjo was almost laughing and Minho smiled and nodded.

"Take a seat please"- Ji Eun said.

"Oh yes unnie"- Ricky again, this time Changjo chuckled.

"Pff i guess we are not going early"- Minho whispered to Ji Eun and she nodded.-"Here's the capuccino and the frapuccino"- Ji Eun took the mugs and walked to the table.

"Changjo is your turn"- Ricky said and Changjo nodded,  he stoop up and walked towards Ji Eun bumped her, she falls and the coffee ended in the tuxes of the ahjussis.

"Omo, jeosonghabnida"- Ji Eun bowed and Cap stoop up.

"Mianhae unnie"- Changjo said.

"EISHHH!"- Cap shouted-" HOW CAN YOU BE SO USELESS!!! EISHHH YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IS THIS TUX?!!"

"Sir please don't shout her, it wasn't her fault"- Minho said.

"What's going on?"- The manager of the café said.-" Ji Eun why you did this?"

"It wasn't my fault sir"- Ji Eun said to the manager.-"Tell him the truth"- She stared at Changjo but he didn't say anything.

"Eish...I'm so sorry sir"- The manager bowed to Cap.-"Ji Eun we need to talk, let's go to my office"- He walked away and Ji Eun followed him.

At manager office.

"Ji Eun...this is the second time.."- The manager said.

"I know sir, but this time wasn't my fault i swear"- Ji Eun said.

"I'm sorry Ji Eun..."- the manager said-"You are fired”

"Bwha?"- Ji Eun said-" But..."

"No buts"- the manager said.

Out of the Café

"Hyung...i feel bad"- Changjo said.

"I know but we are doing this for our friend, he's happy now and he can't see her"- Niel said and all teen top nodded.

"But you think that the manager fired her?"- Cap asked.

L.joe nodded-"Yes, my mom knows the manager and she said that he's bad"

“So…Our plan worked”- Niel said and the rest nodded.-“Let’s go guys, i’m hungry”

-Ends no ones P.O.V-


I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW IT'S SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!! AND I'M SO SORRY I'LL UPDATE HUGE CHAPTERS OK? COMMENT,SUBCRIBE AND KEEP READING PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3<3

 

DAMMIT I'M DEAD NOW!!