Who is she?

Falling in love with a fool

 

 

Weeks later- Feb 19th.

-Chunji’s P.O.V-

*Where did I put those photos? I left them here* I was looking for the photos of Ji Eun *Where the hell I put those photos? I have to find them…I don’t want that you find them she can get confuse* I kept looking for them for a while and then I found them. –“ I have to destroy this”- I was sure this time, this wasn’t the first time that I tried to burn or break them, there were so many times that I tried it before but I never could do it, all the times that I tried I made excuses to keep them but no this time, this time I wanted to destroy them, I didn’t want anything of Ji Eun. I took the photos and broke them one by one, I broke almost all of them. I was about to break the last one but I didn’t ‘cause I realize that it was the photo where we were kissing,I felt pain again-“I don’t love you”- I said to the picture, I felt a tear trailed down on my cheek *Why I’m crying?* I always wondered that * why I always cry when I see this F***** picture* yes I was a crybaby-“ WHY YOU JUST CAN’T LEAVE ME ALONE”- I shouted to the photo, more tears trailed down.-“ I LOVE you , YOU DON’T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!”- I shouted again, this time I was kneeling* I wont lose you…I’m happy with her…she loves me…I wont lose her* I took a deep breath and stoop up, I was still holding the picture, I took a lighter and set it on fire.

“ SUMBAE I'M HOME!!”- you shouted, I wiped my tears and put the pieces of the photos on the trash, i came out of my room and went to the living and there she was, smiling like always.

"Hey babe"- I walked towards her and gave her a deep kiss, i stopped-" I missed you"- I kissed her again, she kissed me back and put her arms in my neck, we stopped, i stared at her and gave her a quick peak-"Saranghae"

She smiled-" Why are you so lovey dovey?"- She asked me and i made a grin.

"Bwha! I can't be sweet with my girl?"- I said to her and pulled her closer to me, hands is her waist.

She chuckled- " You can"- She smiled and kissed me. *I love you you* she stopped and stared at me, she made a O with and pointed my eyes-" They are puffy and red...Have you been crying?"- *Dammit* I got away a little and smiled.

"No, it's because i was cleaning my room and i'm allergic to the dust"- I lied, she nodded.

"Oh i didn't know that..."- She said to me and walked to the kitchen-" Are you hungry?"- She almost shouted.

"No, thanks!"- I almost shouted too, she came out of the kitchen with a bowl of fruits.

"You're gonna eat only fruit?"- I asked her and she nodded while she was eating a strawberry.

"I wanna lose weigth"- She said and i chuckled.

"Weigth? You are thin"- I said and walked towards she, i took the bowl and put it on the floor, i lifted her in bridal stile.-" See? You are like 48 kg, you are thin"

She chuckled " Put me down"

" I don't want to"- I said to you and smirked.-" We're going in a date"

" A date?"- She curiously asked and i nodded-" But i have to change my clothes, i'm a mess right now"

" No, you are not. You look pretty fine right now"- I smiled and kiss her cheek-" And i don't want that other boys fall for you"

She chuckled-" I don't care if other boys fall for me"- She gave me a peak-" I only have eyes for you"

"Awww Cheesy tomato"- I said and she laughed.-" I only have eyes for you too"- I felt like i was lying but i didn't take care 'cause i was in love with you.

"Now put me down please"- She put puppy eyes and i close my eyes.

"Ahhh don't put those eyes, i'll die"- I said and she laughed and then slapped my arm.

"Yah! open the eyes or we are gonna fall down"- She said and i chuckled, i lost the balance and we fell down, she fell on the top of me.

"Ouch..."- i opened my eyes and rubbed my head.-" Are you ok?"

She slowly opened her eyes and nodded-"Nae..."- She stared at me and i stared at her too, we were inches apart, my hands were in her waist, our bodies were too close to each other. I kissed her, not a sweet kiss, it was a kiss full of pasion and she kissed me back, she put her arms around my neck and i slowly put my hands in her , i thought she will refuse it but she started kissing my neck, i smirked and flipped over her to be on the top of her, we started to kiss again and she put her legs around my waist, i was about to put my hand under her t-shirt when...

" Hey guys let's watch a mo..."- Ricky stared at us.-" S-sorry i didn't know you were..."- He turned around.

"Yah! Ricky why you are not entering to the house?"- L.joe said and entered to the living room-" Oh i'm so sorry"-He said, We stoop up quickest as possible, you was red literally R-E-D.-" I guess we should come later...so...bye"- L.joe said.

"No no we weren't doing anything please don't misunderstand us"-you said and i nodded.

"Yes guys, I think you wanna watch movies right?"- I said to L.joe and Ricky entered to the living room again and nodded.-" Ok then"- I smiled trying to hide my awkwardness-" But i have a question..."- L.joe and Ricky stared at me-" How did you get into my house...?"

"Well your mom told me the code of the door "- Ricky smiled * Thanks mom...*.

"Ok...Let's go to the theater"- L.joe smiled.-" Jung is down stairs, waiting for us"

"I'll bring my hoodie, wait a second"- you said and went to her room.

"So...you were about to...you know...naughty"- Ricky said and poked my arm.

"Yeah...it was going to be your first time? or you already did it?"- L.joe was smirking and i glared them.

"Bwha?...YAH! That's personal!! so don't ask!"- I was almost shouting, actually i was pretty embarrassed at that moment.

Ricky and L.joe laughed, and smirked-" So that means a yes? WOOOW CONGRATS BRO"- L.joe shouted and i punched his arm.

"YAH! We didn't ok!? and don't shout she'll hear you"- I said to them, they chuckled and grinned.

" I thought you did it"- Ricky said and you came out of her room.

"Did what?"-She asked and i made grins to them, it would be awkward if she finds about what we were talking.

"Nothing"- l.joe said and i nodded.

"Yes nothing babe"- I smiled and she smiled.

"Let's go"- She said and went down stairs.

" Don't tell anyone about this ok?"- I told them.

"Ok sir"- They laughed * Normal friends...that's what i want*

We went down stairs and there were all my friends including Hye ri and Jung min-" Hi oppa"- Hye ri waved and smiled.

 " Hi Chunji-shi"- Jung min said and waved too.

"Hi girls"- I smiled and hugged you by her waist.

"Cuteee~"- Hye ri and Jung min said.

"Sweet couple"- Niel said and hugged Hye ri " But no one can win us"- He gave her a peak.

" Nope we are the sweetest couple"- Jung min said and put her arms around L.joe's neck.-" Wo ai ni"

"I love you too"- L.joe said and they kissed.

"Pfff Look at those losers"- Changjo said to Cap, he nodded.-"we are the sweetest and cutest couple ever"- Changjo said and hugged Cap, he laughed and nodded.

"Yes, I love you dongsaeng"- Cap said to Changjo.

"I love you too hyung"- Changjo replied and smiled.

"I wont kiss you..."- Cap said raising a brow.

"iugh me neither"- They let go the hug and we laughed.

"You are right, you are the sweetest, cutest and weirdest couple EVER"- you said and Hye ri nodded.

" Hey people"- Ricky angrily said.-" Let's go now"

"Ok ok Hyung"- Cap said and chuckled.

"Let's grab a cab"- Jung said and L.joe nodded.

We grabbed a cab with L.joe,Jung, Hye ri and Niel; the rest of my friends went to the theater in Cap's car.- " What movie we will see?"- I asked.

" I don't know"- Niel said. We arrived to the theater and Ricky bought the tickets

" We will see...The last night of humanity...?"- Hye ri read one of the tickets.

Ricky nodded-" Yes i wanted to watch this movie so i bought tickets for this movie".

I sighed and nodded-" Ok let's see this movie"- All of us entered to the theater, i had to admit that it was a good movie and i was enjoying it, you was next to me and i was with my arm in her shoulders, this wasn't the kind of date that i wanted. I wanted a romantic date maybe in a restaurant or in Han river not with these crazy/weird friends but it was  ok, she was enjoying the moment and i was happy for that. The movie finally end,after two hours, and we went out of the theater.

"What are we gonna do now?"- Jung asked and you shook her head.

"Molla"- My love said.

"I'm starving actually..."- L.joe said and Jung laughed.

" My piggy is hungry so let's eat something?"-Jung said and rubbed L.joe's tummy.

"Yes i'm hungry too"- Niel said and Hye ri nodded.

"Me too"- Hye ri said, so we decided to go to a near pizzeria.

 

At the Pizzeria.

 

"We want two big pizzas and a big coke"- Cap said.-" I'll pay tonight"

"YEEEEEEY"- L.joe, Changjo, Ricky and I shouted and clapped like weird seals.

The pizzas arrived and we ate them like there were no tomorrow, and after that Cap payed.

-Ends Chunji's P.O.V-

 We stoop up and Chunji grabbed my hand-" Let's go home babe"- I told to Chunji and he nodded, we walked to the door but stopped 'cause a girl was entering to the Pizzeria, i didn't realize who was it but she stared at us. * Mmmh?...Why is she staring at us?...* I was about to walk but Chunji didn't move, i turned to see him and he was like...frozen...-" Chunji-ah let's go"- I said and i pulled him, he dropped my hand.

"Ji Eun..."- He whispered.

"Oppa..."- The girl infront of me said. * Ji Eun?...i think i know her...* I was just staring at Chunji * Ji Eun?...She...His ex girlfriend...the girl of the pictures...*-" Oppa!"- Ji Eun almost shouted, she pushed me and hugged him, he hugged her back.-“Who is she?”- Ji eun pointed me  but Chunji didn’t talk.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

To be continued. 



 

Helluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3 Well i have nothing to say actually....just KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING PLEASEEE. Oh and btw a reader send me a picture x.x about the last chapter(43) and i LOVEE ITT! <3 Thanks alot Jessica i loved it <3.

If someone wants to send a pic or tips just Pm ok? (: 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh btw I'm writting a new FF about L.joe ( yes i'm an angel <3 ) well you can read it if you want http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139234/i-can-t-love-you-ljoe-mafia-teentop-you-lovedrama