Date :)

Falling in love with a fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYDSq4nORXs

This song is soooooooo cute x.x i love it!!  Pink Lyrics --> Your thoughts   Blue Lyrics---> Chun ji thoughts 

-------------------------------------------

-NARRADOR P.O.V-

 

" Annyeong"- You bowed to Chun ji.

" A-annyeong"- Chun ji bowed and stared at you * She look so pretty* * Why is he staring at me? Do i that look bad?*- " Are you ready?"- Chun ji asked and you nodded.

" Where are we going?"- You closed your door.

" Em...It's a surprise"-Chun ji replied-" I brought my bike (motorcycle)"- He went up to the bike and you did that too.-" I almost forgot, take the helmet"-He gave you a pink helmet, it had your name written.* I hope she like it* * This is for me? KYAAAAAA*

" Kyopta!! You made it?"- You asked smiling.

" Y-Ye"- Chun ji nodded and blushed a little-"You like it?"

" I love it, it's so cute"- You said to him-" Thanks Chun ji"-*Why she can't call me oppa...*

" I'm happy that you like it"- Chun ji said to you-" So...let's go?"

" Yes, let's go"- You said and he started drive. Your arms were in his waist* Maybe he's

uncomfortable* You tried to stop huggin his waist but his hand grabbed yours.

" Just keep your arms around my waist"- He said. * Because it feel great* *He like it?*

you hugged his waist and rest my head in his back.-" ~~~~~-ah we are here"- Chun ji said and you got off the bike.

" Are we gonna watch a movie?"-You asked and he nodded.

" Let me take this"-He took your helmet.-" What movie do you wanna watch?"- You two walked inside the movie theather.

" Mulla..."- You said. * Pick a horror movie, so you could hug me in the movie, pick a horror movie please please*-" I don't wanna watch a horror movie, what about a comedy?"- You said to him and he smiled * NOOOOOO! WHYYY!!*

" Ok let's see a comedy"- Chun ji said to you.-" Hangover 2 is ok?"- he said and you nodded. he bought two tickets and walked to the confectionery-" Do like the coke?"

" Yes, i like it alot"- You said and he smiled * Gosh he's killing me with his smile*

" Please gice two cokes and two op corns"- He told to the saleswoman. She gave him the cokes and the pop corn.-" Well the movie is gonna start so let get in"- you nodded.

At the movie

* This so awkward* *Should i put my arm in her shoulders?*You looked him with the corner of your eye.* Why he's so handsome? That makes me feel nervous* He looked you with the corner of his eye.* Why she's so cute?Look at her...driking his soda...like a angel*

You was about to grab your drink but you felt his hand, he looked at you and you blushed * Please plase that he realize that i'm red* * She's blushing...KYOPTAAA!!* * i though that he was going to put his arm in my shoulders but he's just watching the movie...maybe for him i'm just a friend* You sighed * Why she sigh? Is she bored? Eotteokasi....I'm gonna put my arm in her...The movie ends? WHAT? NOOO!!*

" It's was fun"- you said and he nodded.-" So i guess i'm going home"- You sound dissapointed. * I should go home, i don't wanna hopes up* * She wanna leave? No...Please don't go*

" No!"- Chun ji almost shouted.-" We have to go to another place"- he grabbed your hand and you felt your cheeks were warm...well THEY WERE ON FIRE. * His hand is so soft*

" Wait we are no going in the bike?"- You asked and he shook his head.

" It's near so we are going walking"-He started running and you ran with him.

" Chun ji why are we running?"- You asked him but he kept running. He watched his clock.

" Run faster we're gonna miss it"- He said and we ran faster.

" Chun ji if we are late, why we don't took the bike?"- You asked him.

" Because i wanted to hold you hand..."- He blushed and you blushed too * He wantes to hold my hand?*

We kept running for two minutes and he stopped in the Han river -" Great we didn't miss it"- He said and watched his clock-" It's 6:59 we have one minute"- he said and put his hands in my eyes.

" Chun ji why are covering my eyes?"- You asked.

" Just wait a little"- He said.* What's gonna happend?*

" Look at the sky"-He said uncovering my eyes.

Fireworks, beautiful fireworks. you was so moved, you turned around to see him but he wasn't there.* Where is he? He left me? Eish that F...*

" This is for you"- He said to you, he was holding a little cake with candles.

" Em... Chun ji today it's not my birthday"- You said to him.

"I know that but this is my way to say thank you"- He said to you * Am i in heaven?*-" ~~~~~~-ah thank you for helping me today, sorry for vomiting in front of you, for called you at 3 am, i'm sorry"- He said and gave you the cake-" Please accept my apologies"- He said to you and you took the cake.

" Of course"- You said smiling-" Thank you, this was a wonderful afternoon"- You was smiling at him and he blushed.

" Make a wish"-He said to you and you closed your eyes.* I like you Chun Ji, can you please  accept my heart?* You blow out the candles and Chun ji clapped.

" Let's eat it"- You said, you took a strawberry from the cake and eat it, Chun ji did the same but he grabbed the cream and put it in your nose.-" Yahhh!! Don't do that"- You grabbed cream to and he stoop up.

" No No don't put me that"- He said shooking his hands and you smiked, you put the cake in a banking.

"You are dead"-You ran to catch him but he started running.-" DON'T ESCAPE!"- You shouted, you grabbed him a put cream in his face, he did the same. You realize that he was grabbing your waist and your arms were in his neck, You blush and he blush too, he let you go.

" Let eat now"- You said and he smiled.

"MASHTA!!"- You said and he nodded.

" It's pretty good"- Chun ji said and ate more. We finished the cake.-" Should we go now?"- He asked you and you nodded your thumb finger.* She look cute*-" Wait you have cream here"-He put his thumb in the corner of your lip.

" Gomawo"- You said and he smiled.

" It's no necesary say thanks for clean you lip"- he said and you shook.

" No, i'm thankful with you because you make a perfect date"- You said and he blushed.

" Oh...Your welcome"- He said scratching his head. You two started walk to where his bike was.  When you arrived he put you the helmet and he put his helmet.

" Hug my waist"- He said and you did it.

He took you to your home-" Thanks ~~~~~-ah I had fun"-* This is your oportunity Chun ji...DON'T BE A !* He walked with you to your door.-" Well bye"- He bowed and you bowed too, he turned and started walking.

" Chun ji-shi!"-* This is my first time calling him like that* * This is the first time that she call me like that*. He turned around to see you and you walked to him.-" Gomawo jeongmal gomawo"- You said and kissed his cheek, you turned around and enter to your house. * Why did i do that? AHHHH!!* * Did she...kissed my cheek?* He blushed and smiled, a big smile, we went up to his bike and put his helmet.

 

* This was a great day...I like you Kim ~~~~~, i like you alot*

 

* Thanks for a perfect day...I like you Lee Chan Hee...I like you alot*

------------------------------------------------

I really really hope you like this chapter :) COMMENT :)