Permission

Falling in love with a fool

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAy143B58Sw

---------------------------------------

At Hye ri's house

 

" This homework is so boring"-Hye ri said and i nodded.

" Yes, i don't even understand"- I said to her-" Who crazy teacher gives to his students to summarize a book...a 200 pages book!!"

" I know, he's crazy"- Hye ri said.We kept talking about that crazy CRAZY teacher when my phone rang.

" I have a message"- I took my phone.

From:

~~~~~-ah Are you busy?

" Who's ?"- Hye ri asked.

" Chunji-shi"- I said.

" Why you saved his number like ? I thought you like him"- Hye ri said.

" I like him, but i don't know. I saved his number before he came a good person with me"- I said.

" But know you should change that name"- Hye ri took my phone and then she gave it to me.-" Now it's better, you are no gonna answer his message?"

" Oh yes yes"

To: ♥♥

Not really, why?

" Ok i answered him"- I said and my phone rang.

" Wow he's fast"- Hye ri said smirking.

From: ♥♥

Becausa i'm hungry but i don't wanna eat alone so...Are you hungry?

" What he said? Let me see"- Hye ri took my phone and read the message and started writing.

" Yah! What are you doing"- I tried to took my phone but she ran then she stopped.

" Take"- She gave me the phone.

" Weirdo"- I said to her and she laughed

To: ♥♥

Ye, neomu neomu beogopa. I can go with you, i'm in Hyeri's house.

" Eish, how tell you that i want go out with him?"- I said to her.

" Really? hahaha you die for him"- Hye ri said laughing.

" Not i'm not"- I said.

" You don't know how to lie"- She laughing and i made a grin. My phone rang again.

From: ♥♥

Where she live? Give me the address to pick you up.

" Hye ri what's the number of your house?"- I asked her.

" I thought that you don't wanna hang out with him"- She said to me.

" Esshhhh! you brat"-I said angrily and she smiled.

" Building number 234, dep-3A"-She said to me.

To: ♥♥

Her addres is Dongjak-Building number 234, dep-3A

" So you have a date again?"- Hye ri asked me and i smiled.

" I don't think it's a date..."- I said and Hye ri hit my arm.

" Yah! It's a date!!"- Hye ri said and i laughed.

From: ♥♥

I'm there in 15 min.

" Aigo, eotteoke he's gonna be here in 15 min"- I stoop in front the mirror.-" Do i look bad in uniform? What about makeup?"

" You look fine, don't worry"- Hye ri said, i was about to get in panic-" Don't worry he likes you"- The next 14 min you were in front the mirror fixing your hair, your clothes.

DING DONG

" He's here"- I said bitting my lip.

" I'm gonna open the door"- Hye ri walked to the door and opened.-" Oppa annyeong, UNNIE OPPA IS HERE!"- She said to Chunji and shouted the last part.

" Hi Chunji-shi"- I bowed and he bowed too.

" Why you two are so formal?"- Hye ri asked us and he only smiled * God, his smilie is killing me*-" Well go go"- Hye ri pushed me to got out of her house and closed the door. * That weirdo*

" Where do you wanna eat?"- I asked him and he put a finger in his mouth.* Godd!!! I can't breath*

" Did you bring your helmet?"- He asked me and i nodded.

" Yes, it's in my backpack"- I said. We were in the elevator.

" Why you are in uniform?"- Chunji asked me.

" Oh it's because i was in Hye ri's house since the school end, i didn't went to my house"- I said.-" Where are we going?"

" it's a surprise"- He went out of the building and got on to his bike.-" Put your helmet"- I nodded and took the helmet form my backpack and put it  into my head, i got on his bike and he started driving.* I'm hugging his waist again...aigo i'll get used this.* He stopped infront a dessert store.

" Let's get in"- He said and helped me to got off the bike.-" The desserts here are amazing"- I smiled.

We entered to a nice store and sat in a empty table and a waitress approached to us-" Annyeonghasaeyo, welcome to Sweets and Salty, what are you gonna order?- She asked to us and i bit my lip.

" I want a sweet and salty pineaple"- Chunji said and he stared at me-" What do you want?"

" Em...The same please"- The waitress nodded and left.-" I've been never here"

" No? I've been here alot, my mom always bring me here"- He said-" Oh by the way she says hi to you"

" Oh, say hi to her too"- I said smiling.

" Ok, she's pretty obsessed with you, she always ask for you and if you are girlfriend"- He said and i blushed when hear the last part.-" She's a little crazy"

" Just like my dad"- I said-" Maybe i should introduce my father to your mother don't you think so?"

" Yes, they are alike"- Chunji said, the waitress arrived with the most appetizing little dessert i've ever seen.

" It looks so yummy"- I said and took a little of the cake.-" I think i'm heaven"

" Mashta?"- Chunji said.

" Mashketa"- I said smiling. we kept eating for a while until we end.-" It was great"- i said and he smiled.

" I'm going to pay"- He said and i nodded. He stoop up and went to the cashier. i stoop up and went to the door.-" Should we go now?"- he asked me and i nodded-" Where do you wanna go now?"- He asked, i was about to answer but his phone rang.-" Sorry it's my mom."

" Ye eomma"- He said to his mom.-" But i'm busy now"- * he have to go NOOO!*-" Arraso arraso"

" What happend?"- I asked him and he made a grin.

" She told me that she needs some thing from market"- He sounded dissapointed-" Do you wanna go with me?"

" Sure"- I said and he smiled.

" Ok let's go"- he got on his bike and i followed him.

We arrived to the market and started buying things-" What you mom asked you to buy?"- I asked him.

" Well she said fruits for my sister"- He said.

" Sister? You have a sister?"- I asked him and he nodded.-" I didn't know that, when i went to your house i didn't see her"

" It's because she was with my grandmom that week, she's 6"- He said and i smiled.

" She must be cute"- I said and he nodded.

" She really really cute, a little noisy but still cute"- He smiled and i smiled too, my phone rang.

" Oh it's a message from Niel oppa"-I said and he seemed angry when i said oppa.

From: Niel oppa

~~~~~-ah! Hye ri told that you arw with Chunji, i smell love ♥♥♥♥kekeke bye.

I smiled reading his text.-" Chunji-shi what fruit you sister likes?"

" She likes apples and pears"- He said and i grabbed an apples's bag and a pears's bag.-" She doesn't likes anything else?"- i asked him.

" ~~~~~-ah Why you don't call me oppa?"- He asked me. * Actually i don't know*

" Mullasseo"- I said and he stared at me.

"You have my permission to call me oppa"- He asked * Bwha? permission? is he serious? eish this guy*

" Oh...Ok..."- I said and he smiled. He pays the fruits and went out of the market. After that he took me to my house.

" Well bye ~~~~-ah"- He said and kissed my cheek. I felt how my cheeks turned red.* He kissed my cheek...*-" Dream with me"- He turned and got on his bike, i saw how he left and then entered to my house.

-------------------------

Longer chapter and a boring end SORRY FOR THAT!

The teacher part...That happend to my a F*** teacher gave me a 200 pages book to summarize UU' well 

Sorry for updating like crazy, you must think that i don't have a life but i have a life :) it's just that in my city are problems between people and the military for that reason i'm on vacation and we can't go out  for caution. So... don't think that i don't have a life it's just that i'm stuck in my house :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

I HAVE A QUESTIONNN!!! WHAT BOOKMARK MEANS???