Our mission and those photos...

Falling in love with a fool

Sup ppl :) How have you been? well here's another chapter so...have fun? hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rglzohDxL0&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2fabaf2FAAAAAAAAAAA


 

2 weeks later

-Niel P.O.V-

*woow i love snow* i was with Hyeri walking in a random park, we were on a date.

"Oppa i'm cold"- Hyeri said to me and i hugged her, it was snowing.

"Aigo my lil babe is cold"- I said and hugged tightly-"Riri-ah are you hungry?"

she noddded-"Yes oppa, i want pizza"- She said and i smiled.

"I want pizza too, let's go to Pizza Hut"- I said and she nodded.

"Oppa, i'm gonna carry you"- Hyeri said to me and i grinned.

"Carry me?"- I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, Pizza Hut is near, like two blocks away so i'm gonna carry you"- she smiled.

"Piggyback?"- I said and she nodded-"Ok...i don't think you can but ok"- I laid in her back and she tried to stoop up but she fail.-"hahahaha"

"YAH!"- She shouted and i chuckled, i stoop up and smiled.

"Come on i'm gonna carry you"- I said and she smiled, she was in my back this times and we were hapily going to the eat pizza but i stopped when i saw a girl*Ji Eun...?* it was Ji Eun and she noticed that it was me, she walked towards us.

"Nielie?"- She asked, i was shock/happy/concerned.

"Oh...Ji Eun-shi"- I said and she smiled, i put Hyeri down.

"Who's she Nielie?"- Ji Eun asked me and i smiled.

"She's my girlfriend, Hyeri"-I said and Hyeri bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Hyeri imnida"- Hyeri bowed and smiled.

"Annyeong Park Ji Eun imnida"- Ji Eun smiled and bowed too.

"She's my friend"- I said and Hyeri smiled.

"Woow you have a cute girlfriend, and you look cute together"- Ji Eun said and we smiled*Damn...Why is she here?*

"Well we have to go Ji Eun"- I said and grabbed Hyeri's hand.

"Oh Nielie give me your number to hang out some day, i'm living here"- Ji Eun said and i nodded*WHAT?!* I gave her my phone and i save her number.

"Bye see ya"- I said and she smiled.

"Bye Park Ji Eun"-Hyeri bowed and Ji Eun shook her hands.

"Call me Ji Eun and there's no need to bow"- Ji Eun said and Hyeri nodded, i pulled Hyeri's hand to walk, we arrived to Pizza Hut.

"Oppa what's wrong?"- Hyeri asked me, i was concerned.

"Nothing riri"- I lied and she frowned.

"Tell me the true"- She said and i smiled, i came close to her.

"I'm telling the truth"- I said and she was still frowning.-" You look so cute"- I said and gave her a peak, she tried to not smile but she smiled.

"Ok oppa"- She smiled and gave a peak.-"Who was that girl?"

"Oh..."-*I can't tell her that she's the ex of Chunji*-" She was my classmate years ago in school but she moved to Japon"

"Now she's back, are you happy oppa?"- Hyeri asked me.

"Well...we weren't that close but i guess it's fine"- I said, * I hope she doesn't meet with Chunji...he doesn't forget her...* We stopped talking about Ji Eun, we order and eat our pizza, then i left Hyeri at her house and i went to Changjo's house, my friends were there.

At Changjo's house.

I knocked the door and L.joe opened the door-"Sup Niel"- He said and i waved, we walked to the living room.

"Where's Chunji?"-I asked because he wasn't there.

"Oh He's with you nonna"- Ricky said.

"Yes, they living together so i guess they are watching a movie or something"- Cap said and i nodded.

"I guess"- I said, Ricky chuckled.-"What...?"

"I think that Chunji hyung is introducing his bling bling in her thing thing"- He smirked and Cap slapped his head-" YAHH!!"

"I don't think so"- Cap said and laughed.

"Well...You know Chunji..."- L.joe said and we laughed.

"Guys i have to say something"- I said and they nodded.

"What hyung?"-Changjo said.

"Well...Ji Eun is back"- I said.

"BWHA?!"-Ricky and Cap shouted.

"We already knew that"- L.joe said.

"Bwha?"- I said and Changjo nodded.-"How?"

"We saw her the other night,she was in the Lights club"- Changjo said.

"Yes, when we went to get water, we saw her and she talked with us"- L.joe said.-"She's living here and she works at a caffé near to Chunji's new house"

"Damn...He can't see her..."- Cap said.

"But he's now with you nonna"- Ricky said, i sighed.

"But he's still in love with Ji Eun"- L.joe said and i nodded.

"How do you know that?"- Changjo asked.

"Because he still has her pictures,her letters, everything"- I said.

"But...He's in love with you too, and he's forgeting everything about Ji Eun, but if he sees her again...the love,pain, everything is gonna come back"-L.joe said.

"We can't let Ji Eun find Chunji, that's gonna be our mission, we are his friends and he's happy with you"-Cap said and we nodded.

"So...Fighting!"- Ricky said very cheerful and we laughed.

-Ends Niel P.O.V-

 

"Sumbae! I'm home!"- I shouted and Chunji didn't reply.*He's not at home? mm that's weird he said that he was going to be here all the afternoon* I closed the door and walked to the kitchen to cook something for dinner, i cooked ramen and then i put some clothes in the washer. *Oh should i wash Chunji's clothes?...mm yes i'm gonna do it* I smiled and walked to his room, i opened the door and surprise he was there sleeping on his desk.-"Aigo Chunji-shi you should sleep in your bed not in your desk"- I came close to him and i realize that he was sleeping above some photos-"What is this?"- I was curious so i took them, i sat in the corner of the bed.-"Who's this girl?"- the photos were of a girl, she was like my age,very beautiful and she was smiling and doing aegyo in the pictures-"Sumbae...Who's she?"- I asked but Chunji was sleeping, i kept watching the pictures for a while, there were so many photos: She smiling, doing aegyo, with grins, frowning, with Chunji. Everything was normal, i wasn't jealous or something because there were just photos, she could be her friend or her cousin, until i saw a photo...and i felt pain, they were kissing in that picture. I decide to stop watching that pictures and i put them in the desk again but some pictures fell and i realize that in the picture that they were kissing was a something wrote in the back.

Oppa...Oppa...OPPA!! hahaha

I have to tell you something...

you are the best guy i ever met.

you are so special for me.

you are everything for me, don't leave me oppa because

i'm not gonna can live without you...

SARANGHAE CHANHEE ♥♥♥♥

Ji Eun (:

I felt uncomfortable reading that so i put the picture on the desk, and i walked to my room. *Who's Ji Eun?...Why Chunji was watching her photos?...* i was concerned, i was worried about losing Chunji*Eish Kim you you are so silly maybe he just found that pictures and started to watch them...Chunji loves me and i love him...He loves me right?...* I tried to think in other things and after a while i fell asleep...*Chunji...saranghae...*


 

 

Ok this chapter was bored .-. and i'm so so sorry don't hate me kay? ...I HATE SOPA DAMN! ¬¬ hahaha ok that was kinda weird so ppl what do you think about Ji Eun? :B and can you please comment and subcribe more? ...OMG ALMOST 60 SUBSCRIBERS YEYYYY!!! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS *tears* this is my first FF and i'm very gretaful that you've been reading this FF *crying a river* hahahaha but keep subscribing,reading and commenting pleaseeeeeeeeee and btw this was short chapter wasn't it? :B