Grupal work

Falling in love with a fool

 

Roly Poly in copacabana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siIEqcH4XMs

 

---------------------------

"~~~~-ah"- a girly voice shouted, you turn around, it was Hye ri running towars you.

" Oh Hye ri-ah annyong"- you waved-" Which is your next class?

"Chemistry ..."- she sounds dissapointed-" You?

" Biology...i wish we could have the same class...i have no friends only you"-*i'm such a looser*

" Don't worry ~~~~~~"-she waved you and started walk-"Bye see you later"

 

*great i'm alone...again* You enter to Biology classroom and * What the... is he here too? THANKS GOD THANKS!*

" You,punk don't stay there and take a seat"-Mrs.Kim said.

"Oh, yes jeosonghabnida"-* Ok, where should i sit? miles away from him of course...but there's no...* your thoughts were interrupted.

" YAH PUNK! TAKE A SEAT NOW"- Mrs.Kim shouted and you just nodded- "THERE"- she pointed the empty desk behind Chunji

You sighed and just nodded * This is no my day...*.

You played with your hands until Mrs.Kim said " Well kids for the next week i want an essay on bacterial diseases, have to be 10 pages and handwritten..."

" Come on" "Don't be bad"" We have social life also"- All the students shouted.

 

" YAH SHUT UP...it's a grupal work so find a partner, and must bring a scale model of some bacterium"- Everyone find a partner and you only were waiting for someone to want to be your partner- "Lee Chan Hee do you have a partner?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 "No" He coldly said.

"Yah! Kim ~~~~ right? Do you have a partner?- Mrs. Kim asked you.

"Not yet teacher". " Okay then you two are partners"- She said pointed Chunji and then you.

"BWHA!"- you shouted.

" Do you have a problem?- She gave you a bad look.

" No...it's ok"-*Ok ~~~~ don't freak out he is just a stupid boy you can handle this...*- " Mmmhmm...so where we will meet at your house or mine?- You asked Chunji with a expressionless face.

" At mine, this afternoon"- The bell rang and he went out the classroom.

" YAH! I don't know where you live"- Your shouted but he didn't turn around.

 

-At lunch-

" Ashh this boy...really..." "~~~~~-ah with whom you speak?"-Hye ri asked you with a curios face.

" With anyone, i'm just...it doesn't matter"-You took your lunch and seat in a table.

" Well...Do you wanna go out in the afternoon?"- She smiled at you.

" I wish but i have things to do"- you told with a sad face.

"Oh.. it's ok, then tomorrow" "Ok tomorrow let's go out".

 

------------------

Was time to go home, and you had not found Chunjie to ask where he lived * ASHHHHH! where the hell is he? how he supposed to know where he live?* You felt your phone vibrated, it was a text.

 

          Hannam-dong, Yongsan-ku Apartment number 23 at four- Chun ji

 

* Bwha? How do he know my number?...well at least I know where he live*

 

----------------------------

BIG BANG WINS EMA!! CHUKAHAEE OPPAS !!!

:)