Alone with you once again..

Hyung vs. Maknae

-PART I: The Ring- 

 

Soonyi decided not to skip breakfast. In fact she volunteered to make it for everyone in the house all by herself. Then while Soonyi was in the kitchen cooking, she was really deep in thought about what happened this morning.

 

Aish!..why cant I get over this... I dont even think can see them face to face yetdamn you Minhwan and Hongki. I still cant get over the fact I just saw both of you twos halfㅡ

 

“OOWWWW!”Soonyi screamed in pain.

 

While Soonyi was deep into her thoughts, she accidently burned her hand with the frying pan that was on the stove.  Upon hearing Soonyi screamed everyone rushed in to see what had happened. The first person to get to her was Minhwan who seemed to be closest to the kitchen than anyone realized.

 

“NOONA!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??”Minhwan said running to Soonyi.

 

“What happened??”

 

It was Jonghun who spoke and behind him was everyone else. They all saw that Soonyi was on the ground and Minhwan was already there. They walked to where they were and then Minhwan started to talk.

 

“Where does it hurt?”Minhwan asked checking her for anything that might have looked like a bruise or maybe even a cut. Then Minhwan saw Soonyi’s hand and panicked.  “OMO! YOUR HAND IS SWOLLEN!! W-WHAT SHOULD I DO???”

 

He was next to Soonyi holding her by the shoulders and looking at her hurt hand trying to figure out what to do. He was just so blank, that Seunghyun had to help him. Seunghyun whispered to Minhwan to get some ice in the freezer. Minhwan did as Seunghyun told him and rushed to get ice, but then suddenly someone shifted past him. To his surprise it was Hongki walking toward to Soonyi already with a package of ice in his hand.

 

“here. put this on your hand and just sit down, the cold ice with keep down the swelling.”

 

Hongki made Soonyi sit on the chair closest to them. Minhwan couldn’t do anything but just watch. He couldn’t even move, he was frozen in his spot. Then Hongki continued.

 

 “just rest here until the swelling goes down. Jaejin will finish the cooking.”

 

“Wait?! What?! But hyung, you know I .. yes, I’ve been practicing butㅡ”Hongki then turned to jaejin and gave him a glare. Out of fear, Jaejin just nodded and went to the stove to start cooking. “Fair warning then, it’s not my fault if the food taste horrible.”

 

“yeah, yeah..”Hongki said as he turned back to Soonyi to check on her. “okay, let’s check if your hand has swelled down a little bit.”

 

At this point the atmosphere in room was very awkward. Soonyi hasn’t said a thing, and doesn’t want to because she still can’t look at their faces. Jaejin was cooking just as Hongki told him to do, while occasionally peeking at the situation. Seunghyun was watching Minhwan very careful, who still couldn’t move from his spot but if you looked closely into his eyes, he was hurting. Jonghun was also doing the same but was watching both Minhwan’s and Hongki’s every move. Lastly as for Hongki, as he was removing the ice from Soonyi’s hand, everyone may have thought he was acting really strange. However, to Minhwan and maybe even himself he was acting as if Soonyi was still.. his girlfriend.

 

“ahhh~, see now. It’s starting to go down. Your hand feels much better righㅡ”

 

Then suddenly Hongki stopped mid-sentence, which got everyone’s attention. Everyone had a confused looking on their faces now, since all that Hongki was doing now was staring at Soonyi’s injured hand. Then Hongki contined.

 

“this ring…you still have my ring, babㅡ”

 

“OKAYYY!! Everyone lets eat now, the food is ready”

 

Jaejin interrupted Hongki with made him go back to his senses. Seeing the opportunity, Soonyi pulled away her hand from Hongki, which slightly still hurt so she cringed.

"a-ahh."

Hongki was about to do something to help her, but Jonghun pulled him.

“Okay, come on Hongki.”

“Everyone?”

 

Jonghun turned back and gestured everyone to come follow. Everyone followed right behind Jonghun except for Soonyi who was still on the chair in the kitchen.

 

“u-uhmm…I’ll be there in a minute. I need to clean my hand first”

 

Jonghun nodded and then continued to lead the rest of them in the other room. When they were no longing in sight, Soonyi got up from the chair and started to think while cleaning her injured hand.

 

Aish.. what was that all about Hongki? Aish! im just to glad I didnt look into his eyes.. now if that happened, I dont what would be what anymore. But, ahhthis ring. Why did I even keep in the first place. I bet Minhwannie is feeling hurt right now. *sigh* heart. why do you  hurt more than my injured hand?

 

-----

 

When Soonyi finished cleaning her injured hand, it still hurt but she didn’t want to let any one know so she took a deep breath before entering the other room. The table for breakfast was pretty quiet and awkward. Everyone was already seated when Soonyi arrived. Then when they began to eat no one dared to talk and focused on the food that was in front of them. Jonghun, Jaejin, and Seunghyun were the ones who looked up from time to time. Minhwan, however, seemed to be not taking at all and not eating as well. Jaejin seemed to noticed and said.

 

“Minhwan, if you can’t.. you don’t have to eat my horrible cooking. Just eat the ones Sooㅡ”

 

“No, its okay hyung.. really”

 

 Minhwan interrupted and began to eat Jaejin horrible cooking. Which was really horrible, but the only reason was to avoid hearing Soonyi’s name or even something related to Soonyi. Minhwan really just wanted to leave the table, but didn’t because he doesn’t want his noona to worry. Therefore, he sat there and endured everything still happening. Then when almost everyone was finished, Soonyi was the first one to get up.

 

“Uhmm.. I’m done with my food and I’m gonna head up stairs now. Thank you Jaejin-ah, for finishing the cooking, it was good. So if you excuse me”

 

“o-oh.. you-you’re welcome Soonyi-ah…”Jaejin stuttered.

 

Then Soonyi bowed down slightly and went straight up stairs not looking at anyone as she passed by. Just when Soonyi was out of sight, Minhwan then stood up and excused himself as well.

 

“I’m going out now. Jonghun-hyung, Jaejin-hyung, Seunghyun.. Hongki-hyung. Bye, I’ll be back later.”Minhwan bowed down to all his hyungs and then started to walk away, but then Seunghyun spoke followed by Jaejin.

 

“Wait! Minhwan, I’ll go with you.”

 

“Oh! me too! I need to go pick up something at the agency.”

 

Minhwan didn’t seem to care and just keep walking, while Seunghyun and Jaejin excused themselves, bowed to their hyungs and ran after Minhwan.

 

“Well, I guess that just leaves you and Soonyi here alone in the house.”Jonghun said after he heard the door close in the front of the house.

 

“WAIT! WHAT?? WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW?”Hongki suddenly realized.

 

“I need to go to the music store. i to get need strings for my guitar and then i to go see manger hyung to check up on our up coming scheduㅡ”

 

“yeah yeah, okay I get it. Just go already, I’ll clean up here.”Hongki cut Jonghun from finishing his sentence, got up from his chair and started to clean the table.

 

“i’ll help you first. I don’t have to go now, i still have time.”

 

“thanks Jonghun.”Hongki said as Jonghun took the two plates from his hands.

 

“So. Hongki.. what was that all about back there?”

 

“huh? what do you mean?”

 

“the whole Soonyi thing. Getting ice for her injured hand, making her sit down. Not that it’s a bad thing, but…you acted as if you still were herㅡ”

 

“boyfriend?”Hongki interupted Jonghun again. Jonghun was shocked, he didn’t realized that Hongki would even said that. But then Hongki continued. “yes, I know what your thinking Jonghun but.. I-I just can’t bear to see her hurt. Even if it was just a small cut, I can’t. Then when I saw the ring I…”

 

Hongki trailed off and then Jonghun asked “ring? What do you mean?”

 

Jonghun got curious and he was waiting for Hongki to answer. However, Hongki took a long time to answer because he was deep in thought. Jonghun just decided to let go of the subject because he need to leave now, but then Hongki finally spoke.

 

“Hongki just tell me later, I need toㅡ”

 

“that ring..  it’s mine..”Hongki took a deep breath then continuned. “I gave it to her before I left to fulfill my life-long dream that brought me here today. I promised that day, we would see other again real soon and if ever she was missing me, she just needs to look at my ring and think of me…I’m just surprise she still has it up til now. not after I hurt herㅡ”

 

“ahh~ Hongki.. don’t worry. Just relax, I wish I can stay but I need to go. Until I get back home?”Jonghun purposely interrupted Hongki, he didn’t want to see his bes tfriend like this.

 

“yeah, thanks again Jonghun”

 

“Anytime.”

 

With that, Jonghun turned around and headed straight to the front of the house and left. Leaving now, Hongki and Soonyi all alone in the house.

 

“so guess its just me and Soonyi. Ahh~.. alone with you once again.”

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
Hi Everyone~! its been a week huh?
ahh~ i'm sorry.. been busy with Christmas and everything. that i didn't have time to write and update :(( 
but i hope you like this chapter :) sorry if it sounds kind of rush or long too... 
i'll try to update  faster now, since i already have ideas for the next two chapter :)) yay! haha

anyways, THANKS FOR READING~!! ^^ ♥♥♥ 
comment and subscribe x))