Secret Revealed

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

              Days, even weeks have past ever since Soonyi got offered her job and started her new life of being independent. As the time past, Soonyi and the boys got really close; they went out basically every time they had a mv shoot. However the one person that got to be really close to Soonyi, even to be called best friends with her was Jaejin himself. How they became best friends? Who knows, it kind of just happened. As for the rest of the members…Hongki and Minhwan would always act a little weird every time Soonyi was around.  And for Jonghun and Seunghyun, they seemed to be just in the middle of it.. well, Jonghun mostly.

 

          Then one day when it was the last day of filming the mv, Soonyi was in a rush getting dressed and headed out the door of her apartment building when out of nowhere she hears someone call out to her.

 

“NOONA~!.. YA! NOONA~~~ WAIT!!!”

 

              Soonyi stops at her place and starts to think. There was only one person who calls her noona and she knew exactly who he was. So for a little fun, Soonyi began to start walking again and every so often she would peek back if he was following, and he was. It was really amusing to her, but of course she couldn’t do it forever. So she stopped again and turned around to greet the boy this time.

 

“HAHA, Hey there Minhwannie~”

 

“H…Hi th-…wait, you knew it was me already?? Then why did you..”

 

“for a little fun. Keke”soonyi teased.

 

“YA! NOONA~~~”

 

“HAHA, okay okay. so anyways, what are you doing here? we have the last filming of the mv to go to.”

 

“exactly! Haha, it’s the last day and we might not get to see each other again after this. so might as well spend the whole day together~”Minhwan said with the most cheeky smile.

 

Soonyi just couldn’t help but blush. “haha~, okay okay. lets go we’re going to be late.”

 

“ya~.. noona! Wait up~~!”

 

----

“Okay guys, it’s the last day of filming so lets make it a day to remember. Now, is everyone here?” Asked Director Kwang as the band gathers around him.

 

“uhmm.. Minhwan’s not here yet.”Seunghyun said.

 

“Soonyi isn’t here either. There probably together or something. I’ll call them.”Jaejin said as he walked over.

 

                     “ahhh, is that so? Okay, then. Hmm, what about Hongki?”

 

“I’m right here. lets get started, are we ready? ”Hongki said coming out of nowhere with his normal coffee in his hand.

 

“well, Jaejin’s trying to get a hold of Soonyi and Minhwan, they’re apparently together right now.” Director Kwang explained as Hongki stiffened. “But we can get started, the only scene we have left to do is the kiss scene. Hongki-ssi!”

 

“huh? ahh, yes Director?”

 

“we’ll be doing the kiss scene first, so get dressed. ”

 

“Director! They’re here. ”

 

Jaejin called out as he started walking to the Director, followed by two small figures looking very apologetic with their heads looking down. As they both reached the director, the bowed down to him for being late.

 

“we’re sorry, we’re late.”Minhwan said first.

 

“ahh, its okay. We’re just starting so just get ready.

 

“oh, really? What are we working on first?”

 

“the kiss scene.” Hongki said.

 

Apparently Hongki was still there, and as Minhwan and Soonyi heard this they froze in their places.

 

*sigh* well, I knew theis was going to happen sooner or later..

 

----

 

“okay, now. Hongki, Soonyi are you ready?.... okay aaaaand, ACTION!”

 

                  It was time to film the kiss scene and right from the very beginning of being on set Soonyi was more nervous than usually.  Hongki noticed this from the start; he knew that she would be like this. So he decided to whisper to her to ease her nervousness.  

 

“Soonyi-ah~. its okay.”Hongki began softly.

 

“I.. I-I can’t. I just.. can’t do this.”Soonyi said stuttering

 

“hey~…come on now. this is nothing, or are you just a big bby.”Hongki chuckled and smirked.

 

“HEY~, I’m not a big bby! You are~~!”Soonyi retorted.

 

           They were both chuckling quietly; Soonyi’s nervousness was now slowly going away all thanks to Hongki’s remark. But as they were laughing, their eyes suddenly meet.  At that very moment Hongki brings his right hand up to Soonyi cheek, caressing it softly. Then slowly but surely, both of them lead in until their lips finally touch. Once their lips touched, Hongki instantly had flashbacks going through his mind.

                    Flashbacks of not too long ago, of his high school before he left, of him being happy with that certain person, holding her small cute hands, kissing those soft pink lips. All this was flipping through his head like a movie film reel. All this memories came back because that certain person that was in Hongki’s flashback was the person right in front of him. Then Hongki thought…

 

Omothese flashbacks.. I think I mightㅡ

 

“CUT!”

 

Shocked by the Directors outburst, the kiss broke and Hongki’s thought were now broke into words.

 

“still love you…”

 

Realising what she had just done, Soonyi took off running.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

YAY! UPDATE :DD HAHAHA IDK WHY BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER >,< KEKE 
anyways, what did you think?? i really wanted to skip to the drama so here you go :DD haha 
and sorry, if was too long. i was suppose to write more, but it seemed lengthy already, so i stopped here.
oh the typos too (too lazy xD), sorry >< keke

THANKS FOR READING~~ ^^ ♥♥♥
comment and subscribe :)) 

ps. if you didn't notice yet, but the secret was the old time relationship between Hongki and Soonyi ><" js keke